Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) says disagreeing with her is ‘policy violence.’

"policy violence"​

LOL....They just make-up shit as they go along.....That's why nobody with any common sense takes them seriously as to any policy they put forth.

All I know is that they are undermining the Republic and that makes even that vapid spindly-ass white woman a true enemy.
It’s the first step towards making it illegal to disagree with the swamp.

Fiery but mostly peaceful protest!
She’s all worked up about student loan debt.
Nobody forced those morons to go into debt to get a Masters in lesbian diversity.

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) says disagreeing with her is ‘policy violence.’
From your link:
That’s right: The Massachusetts congresswoman has coined a seemingly new term, "policy violence," and is attempting to smear her opponents with it.

Your ignorant "journalist" is unaware that Pressley did not coin that term.

However, her use of it in terms of student debt is beyond ridiculous.

This time, it’s Rep. Ayanna Pressley, a Massachusetts progressive. Pressley recently stirred up a storm online when she accused those who disagree with student debt cancellation of "policy violence."

Biden?

Yet another person who has no idea what violence actually means or is. She has absolutely no clue what violence means and if she truly did she wouldn't dare to use the word for something as trivial as this.

But that's what Democrats anymore do. They jump straight to the most extreme language as possible or anything and everything.

And fuck student debt. They knowingly and willingly chose to take the debt. They need to pay it back like a reasonable and responsible adult. I mean I fucking hate my mortgage on my house, but I pay it because I wanted my house that much. I never complain about it because I took on the mortgage to improve my life.

What she ACTUALLY said. What came after is alt-right babble speak and frothing at the mouth division pimping. :)

"Let’s make it plain: student debt is policy violence," Pressley concludes.
Why is college tuition so high?

why dont libs vent their anger at the greedy educators?

Why is college tuition so high?

why dont libs vent their anger at the greedy educators?
Uh...where was your concern 5 years ago?...10?...15?...20? It's been getting expensive for years.
The higher education system is a product of our capitalistic society, like it or not.

I was told in 1987 by one of my counselors that by the time my children were of college age, the cost for a 4 year education would be north of $100K.
I didn't believe them. Ooops. :)

I've been venting my anger for years. But unless employers start relaxing requirements for higher education and community colleges start being
more affordable for the masses, I don't see things in that arena getting any better.

Uh...where was your concern 5 years ago?...10?...15?...20? It's been getting expensive for years.
The higher education system is a product of our capitalistic society, like it or not.

I was told in 1987 by one of my counselors that by the time my children were of college age, the cost for a 4 year education would be north of $100K.
I didn't believe them. Ooops. :)

I've been venting my anger for years. But unless employers start relaxing requirements for higher education and community colleges start being
more affordable for the masses, I don't see things in that arena getting any better.
Why is tuition so high?

college costs are rising much faster than other goods and services

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) says disagreeing with her is ‘policy violence.’​

I that case, I want to kick her policy ass.

Forum List

Back