Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020

Because they are lying. Duh. You people are so fucking gullible. I fly by CD almost three times a month. It is almost never operating. Here is a link to it's total production which is hovering around 10% of what they claim it can produce.

Remember children, it's not what they say, it's what they actually do. And solar does very little.

Electricity Data Browser

Don't burst their little rainbows, and unicorns brainwashed utopian bubble. They FEEL good because of the pretend power. Look at total generation in the U.S. Wind, and solar are a mere BLIP. That's reality.

How do you fly an airplane with solar energy?

Asking for a friend.
Let's burn the witches like they did with middle age scientists!

Maybe you should take a look outside and see how fast and far we've come. Anything is possible in 20 years. We should kill the oil tycoon subsidies and shift it to new energy tech. Planes will be what they are until new technology becomes feasible. Oh heavens no, right?

Asking for a friend.
ask the richest country on earth

Norway aims for all short-haul flights to be 100% electric by 2040 ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../norway-aims-for-all-short-haul-flights-to-be-100-electri...

Jan 18, 2018 - All of Norway's short-haul airliners should be entirely electric by 2040, the ..... But you are right about the potential for solar-powered airplanes.

"AIMS" is a long way from "doing". You need to learn the difference.
Better than tripling down on dirty subsidized power that kills us and our necessary environment. Youd have to be an absolute fool to think fossil fuels are our future.

Asking for a friend.
Let's burn the witches like they did with middle age scientists!

Maybe you should take a look outside and see how fast and far we've come. Anything is possible in 20 years. We should kill the oil tycoon subsidies and shift it to new energy tech. Planes will be what they are until new technology becomes feasible. Oh heavens no, right?

Addressing OP. If we suddenly killed fossil, how is the airline industry going to survive.

If we create and establish planes that run on renewable energy, I am all for it.

Let’s be sure to keep the horse in front of the cart.

And do you remember the government mandating their use? Yeah, me neither. Amazingly enough technologies that are truly revolutionary SELL THEMSELVES!

Hey Westwall----------------> if someone produces an energy source CHEAPER than the one we have, you gonna ignore it?

Me either! I will buy it INSTANTLY!

So Leftists, produce it! Invest! Put your money where your mouth is! Become wealthy, so you can give your wealth away! (I wanna see that)

We are ALL IN if you can do it. You are soooooooo smart, we know you can do it yesterday!

OK, where is it, lololololol!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

that kinda chickensht isnt it??

"youre in as long as someone else does it" what a putz

and just so you know since your brain isnt working, solar has been advancing for decades

We ARE WIATING for YOU to give us cheaper energy! Do it, and we are all on board.

If you can't do it, then STFU!

what a lazy POS...you sit on your ass while others do the work

You are the one CROWING over your wonderful new energy. Put it up for sale there Boseaphus, or are you a phony-e-baloney-)

im sorry,,,did you say something worth hearing??

Hey Westwall----------------> if someone produces an energy source CHEAPER than the one we have, you gonna ignore it?

Me either! I will buy it INSTANTLY!

So Leftists, produce it! Invest! Put your money where your mouth is! Become wealthy, so you can give your wealth away! (I wanna see that)

We are ALL IN if you can do it. You are soooooooo smart, we know you can do it yesterday!

OK, where is it, lololololol!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

and just so you know since your brain isnt working, solar has been advancing for decades

We ARE WIATING for YOU to give us cheaper energy! Do it, and we are all on board.

You are the one CROWING over your wonderful new energy. Put it up for sale there Boseaphus, or are you a phony-e-baloney-)

Probably not, if I was responding to one of your posts, lol! After all...…………...a horseshit response by you, deserves a horseshit response in return.

At least I don't use propaganda like you, Mr Goebbells!

Probably not, if I was responding to one of your posts, lol! After all...…………...a horseshit response by you, deserves a horseshit response in return.

what propaganda??? I was stating facts,,

sorry if youre to ignorant to know them

You have no facts, you have propaganda!

We are waiting, show us, and if you can't, you are as full of sh** as a Thanksgiving turkey.

You have our attention, now show us!

We are waiting, show us, and if you can't, you are as full of sh** as a Thanksgiving turkey.

show who what??

show who what??

Give me a break! If you don't know what to show us, then why post in this thread?

It is YOUR position that today, right now, renewable energy is/can/will be cheaper.

OK, we are all ears! Show us, because we want in too.

show who what??

Give me a break! If you don't know what to show us, then why post in this thread?

It is YOUR position that today, right now, renewable energy is/can/will be cheaper.

cheaper than what???

I aint no prophet

what I did say was like all tech as time goes by it gets better and cheaper...give it time

and when fossil fuels run out cheaper is kinda irrelevant isnt it???

and since I dont know how old you are I cant say you will be alive to see that day,,,I sure wont be

show who what??

cheaper than what???

I aint no prophet

what I did say was like all tech as time goes by it gets better and cheaper...give it time

and since I dont know how old you are I cant say you will be alive to see that day,,,I sure wont be

Now you see, we can agree on something!

When the lack of fossil fuel makes it MORE expensive the renewable, then renewable will become the dominant force in energy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Personally, I wish it was yesterday. But that is NOT the case.

I am not an oil man, a coal man, nor even a natural gas person. What I am is a person that wishes for America to have the CHEAPEST source of energy at all times, so as their standard of living continues upwards.

show who what??

cheaper than what???

I aint no prophet

When the lack of fossil fuel makes it MORE expensive the renewable, then renewable will become the dominant force in energy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I am not an oil man, a coal man, nor even a natural gas person. What I am is a person that wishes for America to have the CHEAPEST source of energy at all times, so as their standard of living continues upwards.

in the mean time it will keep evolving,

whos to know what the next source of power will be, there are several in the making, and if they can figure out how to turn the great pyramids on then all will be solved

and if trumps uncle didnt help the government take and hide all of nichola teslas work that day might have already passed

it means end of states gas-stations : KSA, "Russia", all Gulf states , etc. how our world without states gas-stations will be look like?
1458982466856.jpg

Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020,
The organisation – which has more than 150 member countries – says the cost of generating power from onshore wind has fallen by around 23% since 2010 while the cost of solar photovoltaic (PV) electricity has fallen by 73% in that time. With further price falls expected for these and other green energy options, IRENA says all renewable energy technologies should be competitive on price with fossil fuels by 2020.Globally, onshore wind schemes are now costing an average of $0.06 per kilowatt hour (kWh), although some schemes are coming in at $0.04 per KwH, while the cost of solar PV is down to $0.10 per KwH. In comparison, the cost of electricity generation based on fossil fuels typically falls in a range of $0.05 to $0.17 per KwH.
Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020, Report Claims

Does it work? You people keep pitching this shit yet can’t pour the shit into the working man’a SUV to help him/her get work at or less than the price of fossil fuels. Your whole post discusses pricing and ignores functionality. What Liberal elitists are using your vaporware in place of fossil fuels???

it means end of states gas-stations : KSA, "Russia", all Gulf states , etc. how our world without states gas-stations will be look like?
1458982466856.jpg

Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020,
The organisation – which has more than 150 member countries – says the cost of generating power from onshore wind has fallen by around 23% since 2010 while the cost of solar photovoltaic (PV) electricity has fallen by 73% in that time. With further price falls expected for these and other green energy options, IRENA says all renewable energy technologies should be competitive on price with fossil fuels by 2020.Globally, onshore wind schemes are now costing an average of $0.06 per kilowatt hour (kWh), although some schemes are coming in at $0.04 per KwH, while the cost of solar PV is down to $0.10 per KwH. In comparison, the cost of electricity generation based on fossil fuels typically falls in a range of $0.05 to $0.17 per KwH.
Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020, Report Claims

Even if this is "true", which I doubt, no one is on the verge of producing renewable energy on the scale needed for the world's energy needs.

show who what??

cheaper than what???

I aint no prophet

whos to know what the next source of power will be, there are several in the making, and if they can figure out how to turn the great pyramids on then all will be solved

and if trumps uncle didnt help the government take and hide all of nichola teslas work that day might have already passed

What? You had me, then you lost me.

Again, I am willing to sing with you, IF, and only IF, you have proof.

If Tesla was stolen by Trump somehow, then sing dude.

I will not dislike you because it appears you hate Trump, but I will ask for you to provide the proof why that is, otherwise...………..in my opinion, you are just another brainwashed minion of the MSM...……..and to be honest, I never even heard the MSM address something Trump did to Tesla, which really puts you not only in left field...…….but outside the park trying to catch homeruns. Good luck with that!

u
show who what??

cheaper than what???

I aint no prophet

What? You had me, then you lost me.

Again, I am willing to sing with you, IF, and only IF, you have proof.

If Tesla was stolen by Trump somehow, then sing dude.

I will not dislike you because it appears you hate Trump, but I will ask for you to provide the proof why that is, otherwise...………..in my opinion, you are just another brainwashed minion of the MSM...……..and to be honest, I never even heard the MSM address something Trump did to Tesla, which really puts you not only in left field...…….but outside the park trying to catch homeruns. Good luck with that!

you didnt know trumps uncle was the scientist that went through teslas papers for the governemnt after he died???

I would provide a link but im new here and it wont let me post links

Forum List

Back