removeing statues from disney parks

He was one of my favorite characters. Great stories that actually trace their roots back to African folklore…sad

.....while the blacks murder each other at FOUR times the national rate and whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...sure, remove the statues/etc--that will help
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I don’t think Brer Rabbit is racist. He s just a crafty rabbit

Some of the characters in Song of the South are racist as is the loving depiction of slavery and the Tar Baby

.....while the blacks murder each other at FOUR times the national rate and whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...sure, remove the statues/etc--that will help
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Yet another irrelevant and racist comment. "The blacks", but "whites" without the article. Even your language usage is racist. Racist to the core, you froth over any mention of racism and live in a constant state of agitation over all the blacks folks on TV, I'll bet...

Yet another irrelevant and racist comment. "The blacks", but "whites" without the article. Even your language usage is racist. Racist to the core, you froth over any mention of racism and live in a constant state of agitation over all the blacks folks on TV, I'll bet...
the R word again!! hahahahahh we laugh at that word because it means nothing
....nothing racist at all about my post--you fkd up.....
''''all the black folk on TV'' = HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAH you bet!! hahahahah
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
.....blacks murder blacks at FOUR times the national rate--and commit crime at higher rates---and graduate at lower rates [ FACTS, not hate or racism ] and what do you people concentrate on????!!!!:
police
whites
STATUES
..it's why your race/etc will continue to be a failure
YOU are the racist and bigot

th.jpg

I don't support Disney anymore or buy their products, or see their movies on theaters. If I want one of those movies I buy the blu ray used off eBay so I don't give them any money.

90s Disney was the shit, I wish they would come back.

The name of the film is Song Of The South. The only thing that I know of with that name is this song.

God bless you and the awesome band who sings it always!!!

Holly

Mate, if I was illiterate I would write my posts in word before posting them. I don't usually comment on this stuff but that is hurting my eyes. Apologies if English is not your first language.
so you find it funny to bully. its not all about you.

Some of the characters in Song of the South are racist as is the loving depiction of slavery and the Tar Baby

He [I assume Brer Rabbit is being referenced here] was one of my favorite characters. Great stories that actually trace their roots back to African folklore…sad
Yea a great example for black kids to follow, being a trickster.

So, wrongwinger, Stupidbadbrutha, have either of you ever actually seen Song of the South. I'd have to bet not, based on your terse, but ignorant characterization of its content.

There is no depiction of slavery. (It's set after the Civil Warm, after slavery was abolished.) And it's really a rather extreme stretch to try to claim that there's anything racist about the tar baby. Really, one has to stretch to find any genuine racism in this movie at all. Supposedly, some of the stereotypes shown of black people were deemed offensive, at some point, but really, they're depicted as being some of the more sensible people in the film.

In spite of Disney never having officially released it on home video in this country, it is available on Amazon on DVD. My wife and I bought a copy, recently (mainly for the “fuck you” that it represents toward the politically-correct cancel culture disease that has infested this nation); and we watched it recently.

Amazon product

So, wrongwinger, Stupidbadbrutha, have either of you ever actually seen Song of the South. I'd have to bet not, based on your terse, but ignorant characterization of its content.

There is no depiction of slavery. (It's set after the Civil Warm, after slavery was abolished.) And it's really a rather extreme stretch to try to claim that there's anything racist about the tar baby. Really, one has to stretch to find any genuine racism in this movie at all. Supposedly, some of the stereotypes shown of black people were deemed offensive, at some point, but really, they're depicted as being some of the more sensible people in the film.

In spite of Disney never having officially released it on home video in this country, it is available on Amazon on DVD. My wife and I bought a copy, recently (mainly for the “fuck you” that it represents toward the politically-correct cancel culture disease that has infested this nation); and we watched it recently.

Amazon product

Oh I know folks like you love it when black folks are playing clowns and bufoons.

Forum List

Back