Remove Trump from ballot !

Trump should be on the ballot.

The opinion of cuckservatives RINOs can be flushed down the toilet.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

He has given lots of money to both parties.
How do you know if he was registered as a Democrat?

He was a registered Democrat from 2001 through 2009.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

I wonder what changed in 2009 that would make T-Rump go Republican? I just can't put my finger on it.

Nothing, he is more like President Kennedy who was a fiscal conservative
He was very much for Regan and it was Regan that got him interested in wanting to run for President.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

I wonder what changed in 2009 that would make T-Rump go Republican? I just can't put my finger on it.

He was very much for Regan and it was Regan that got him interested in wanting to run for President.

Trump is not about conservatism.

This is about the country.

If we don't get immigration under control nothing else will matter. Both Democrats and RINOs will so flood this country with third world "voters" that nothing else will matter.

They will turn this country into a third world banana republic, where they stay forever rich and the rest of us will remain forever poor and that's exactly what they want.

This is for all the marbles people and only Trump gets it.

those idiots on the Right need more attention than I do, so I'm going to be a Republican for a while ..

If attention getting is the only thing you can use against Trump, then you have already lost. Like Democrats are sooooooooooooo low key! ROFL! :lol:

face it, Trump supporters are like children that finally got noticed on the playground after they were ignored for years.

those idiots on the Right need more attention than I do, so I'm going to be a Republican for a while ..

If attention getting is the only thing you can use against Trump, then you have already lost. Like Democrats are sooooooooooooo low key! ROFL! :lol:

face it, Trump supporters are like children that finally got noticed on the playground after they were ignored for years.

Face it, you've ran out of anything substantive and are now reduced to trolling. Sad.

If we don't get immigration under control nothing else will matter. Both Democrats and RINOs will so flood this country with third world "voters" that nothing else will matter.

They will turn this country into a third world banana republic, where they stay forever rich and the rest of us will remain forever poor and that's exactly what they want.

Immigration and Spending under control.
Trump I think can do that.
If the people elect Hillary kiss America good bye because we will go down and go down hard.

Immigration and Spending under control.
Trump I think can do that.
If the people elect Hillary kiss America good bye because we will go down and go down hard.

Which is why, come hell or high water, I plan to vote for Trump, even though I know he's not a conservative. He's the only one that get its. He's the only one daring to bring this conversation out to the country. The rest of the political class, both liberals and supposed "conservative" are ignoring this issue, because (they think) they will benefit from it.

They don't care the rest of us will bear the burden. They are determined to ignore us and destroy this country for their own political aspirations.

The only alternative that I see, is Trump.

Trump is a true conservative non-RINO Republican.

:thup:

Face it, you've ran out of anything substantive and are now reduced to trolling. Sad.

trolling?

its my thread you dope and you've done nothing but troll.

dang you're D-U-M-B.

LMAO

He is not a true conservative.

Turnip is whatever he needs to be at any given moment.

trolling?

its my thread you dope and you've done nothing but troll.

dang you're D-U-M-B.

LMAO

Which makes it even sadder you are reduced to just trolling anyone supporting Trump.

You can't even come up with anything substantive why I shouldn't vote for Trump. You just make it clear you fear him.

I told you why I'm voting for Trump. I haven't made one trolling insult about people against him.

So, nice try.

Forum List

Back