Remove Trump from ballot !

Trump should be on the ballot.

The opinion of cuckservatives RINOs can be flushed down the toilet.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs

Not worth my time

I'll give Trump credit for a lot of things, but being able to run the country ain't one of them.
I would say he would do a better job than the failed 'Community Organizer' has done.

21241850418_63d03d218d_o.jpg

Last edited:

He has given lots of money to both parties.
How do you know if he was registered as a Democrat?

Mr. President ... if you're a brain dead RW'r.

what else ?

another reason why republicans wont win....."if you dont toe our line and think like we do and agree to everything we do....then fuck you".....yep its all about control.....

A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party says Donald Trump should not be on the Republican presidential primary ballot on Feb. 9 because the GOP frontrunner has not proven he is a registered Republican
Don't be showing us no fricking short form voter registration, Trump. We want to see the long form, and we will be submitting it to the most paranoid, whacked out "forensic analysts" in America.

I'll give Trump credit for a lot of things, but being able to run the country ain't one of them.
I would say he would do a better job than the failed 'Community Organizer' has done.

At least Trump would listen to his top advisers and not ignore them like Obama has.

exactly, a country being ran by his advisors.

Donnie needs to go build something like a high rise condo or something.

The threats by some in the GOP need to stop and let the voter have their say. If the choice is Trump for the nomination then the GOP better back him and not act like children and take their toys and go home because if they do act like children then it could cost them the Senate this coming election.

I have no doubt Trump will lose a general election against Hillary Clinton but the GOP need to stay focus and retain the Senate and House so that they can keep Hillary in check...

Obama has run the nation not based on the experience he obtained as Community Organizers but with the help of his advisors...who have been Muslim Sympathizers, associated members of the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood, and tax evaders.

Trump's advisors, at least, would be terrorists, Islamic Extremist sympathizers, and criminals.

Here's T-Rump saying he identifies as a Democrat. He also said the economy is better under Democrats.

Matt Vespa - Trump 2004: 'I Identify More As A Democrat'

At least Trump would listen to his top advisers and not ignore them like Obama has.

Donnie needs to go build something like a high rise condo or something.

I said listen to them, not being ran by them.

Cruz isn't an American (Liberal Birther)
Trump isn't a Republican (Washington Establishment GOP)

Funny how both the Liberals and Republicans, for their own reasons, are trying to take out the leading GOP candidates the polls who can actually beat Hillary - the woman who should not be allowed in the race while under FBI investigation for crimes under the ESPIONAGE act.

Looks like Republicans eating their own to me

Here's T-Rump saying he identifies as a Democrat. He also said the economy is better under Democrats.

Matt Vespa - Trump 2004: 'I Identify More As A Democrat'

Identify yes, but was he ever registered as one?

If anyone should be removed from the ballot it is Hillary, due to her:
Continuous failures
Continued evidence of ethical violations that began when she was booted from the Watergate Committee
Her continuous proven lies
Her current investigations by the FBI for crimes regarding the Espionage Act
Her DECADES of lying and protecting her sexual deviant sexually harassing, raping, adulterous husband by bullying, intimidating, and threatening women.....

Always funny watching Democrats who were never gonna vote Republican, chiming in on things like this. They're the only ones who care about this silly stuff.

My advice to them would be to mind their own business and worry about their own Party. Hillary Clinton's a corrupt asshole. She should not be President. Period, end of story.

A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party says Donald Trump should not be on the Republican presidential primary ballot on Feb. 9 because the GOP frontrunner has not proven he is a registered Republican and has expressed views “inconsistent” with the state and national party’s platform and by laws.

Fergus Cullen, who chaired the NHGOP in 2007 and 2008, filed a complaint on Monday with the state Ballot Law Commission, which will take up the matter, along with three other complaints focused on other candidates, beginning Tuesday morning.

Awwwwwwwww ...
Translation: If Trump gets in office he will fuck up this fucking circus all of us (Democrats and Republicans) have been enjoying!! We need a puppet as a nominee and in office or we're all fucked....with the exception of the American people of course...BUT WHO CARES!! This isn't about them!! It's about US!!!!

I love whats happening. The establishment is panicking, they know the game is up if he's the nominee and wins the election. Make no mistake about it folks, if Sanders were beating up the entire Democrat field the same thing would be happening. All is good as long as Bush and Clinton are the frontrunners, if not....we get this. If this isn't proof the
GOP establishment gives zero fucks about the American people then I don't know what to say.

Forum List

Back