Remembering Muhammad Ali: Greatest Rebel Of All Time

Is Shaq a Muslim, moron? I used to party with his cousin. I'll give Shaq he takes care of his family.
I think he's a Florida black man, whatcha think of that? PS: Who the fuck invented a 100 round .22 pistol that sucks on accuracy?
Sorry, that's just what I remember from back in them days.
Dumb ass, theres a difference between the Nation of Islam ans blacks who actually practice the Muslim faith. Learn that before you speak.

I knew him as Cassius Clay.

I thought he stood for floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.
You knew him as Muhammad Ali. That is what you would have called him if you were standing next to him.

That's awfully hateful. There are a lot of folks that do not believe in miscegenation and are very religious, they are neither racist, nor are they cultists.

Ali was a great man.
He was a draft dodger, but many brushed that under the carpet because he was a good boxer and they liked him.

There are quite a few black athletes who are Muslims. Go walk up to Shaq and call him a coward and see what you get. Ali didn't have to change religion to beat anything.
Shaq didn't change his name or religion. You only think so because of knee jerk latent bigotry that assumes Shaquile is a Muslem name. He is probably the biggest capitalist in sports. He sells everything from insurance to vitamins.

Shaq didn't change his name or religion. You only think so because of knee jerk latent bigotry that assumes Shaquile is a Muslem name. He is probably the biggest capitalist in sports. He sells everything from insurance to vitamins.
He has a big family to take care of. He does it, too. Good on 'im!

He was a draft dodger, but many brushed that under the carpet because he was a good boxer and they liked him.
I know this is going to come as a shock to you, because, you are probably NOT an American.

But in America, there is this tradition, especially ever since Lysander Spooner published his writings.

The thing is, THE STATE? IS NOT ALWAYS correct, in its proscribed policy. This is why we rebelled from the monarchy. The monarchy IS NOT, divine, thus, its wars, necessarily, were not divine either.

Being a "draft dodger," since each and every American, is a sovereign unto themselves, is perfectly fine.

The STATE, does not OWN the people. Only in a place like Britain, are the subjects property of the crown, would something like, "draft dodging," be a. . . "heresy."

For a real American? A real patriot? Dissent against a national policy that a person truly feels is evil and wrong? IS A DUTY! It is necessary for the health of the community and the state, especially if the folks that are in control of the national government are corrupt.

SO? Brushing it under the rug? Is just fine.

Only a limey would not understand this.

This is why Americans are better people, and have superior culture and government, than the British. You best understand this, before you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.

I know this is going to come as a shock to you, because, you are probably NOT an American.

But in America, there is this tradition, especially ever since Lysander Spooner published his writings.

The thing is, THE STATE? IS NOT ALWAYS correct, in its proscribed policy. This is why we rebelled from the monarchy. The monarchy IS NOT, divine, thus, its wars, necessarily, were not divine either.

Being a "draft dodger," since each and every American, is a sovereign unto themselves, is perfectly fine.

The STATE, does not OWN the people. Only in a place like Britain, are the subjects property of the crown, would something like, "draft dodging," be a. . . "heresy."

For a real American? A real patriot? Dissent against a national policy that a person truly feels is evil and wrong? IS A DUTY! It is necessary for the health of the community and the state, especially if the folks that are in control of the national government are corrupt.

This is why Americans are better people, and have superior culture and government, than the British. You best understand this, before you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.
Do not confuse that crank with normal british people.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

I need to school you on independence, Americans can never get it right. The colonies saw a pattern of increasing oppression and corruption around the world. Then with added taxation from Britain, the colonies thought their freedom was being taken, hence the war. As the colonies were getting their arses kicked, the French came in to save them.

Why you lot get it so wrong and so often, it&s beggars belief.

Ali dodged the draft, no matter how people try to spin it, he dodged the draft. Whether it's on religious grounds, imaginary bone spurs etc.. it's still dodging the draft. Across the planet, millions went into the draft for various wars, and no doubt umpteen thousand dodged it with a lane excuse. Ali falls under that category.

Forum List

Back