Remember When?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
When Kamala was running for President and she said she believed the women who spoke out against him?

"Multiple women accused Mr Biden of inappropriately touching them, including one Nevada politician who said the former vice president came up to her at a 2014 campaign stop and kissed the back of her head. This encouraged Mr Biden to release a video addressing the allegations against him."

“Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying. Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future. That’s my responsibility and I will meet it,” he said.

"Then Tara Reade, a former aide to Mr Biden, came forward about allegations of sexual assault when he was a US senator, all of which he has vehemently denied."

So, apparently only SOME women are to be believed? Kamala will be anybody's whore so long as she gets paid in political power.

Oh, you mean she's like Melania who only screwed Don to get to be first lady...Or Donald who screwed his way through wives....Kamala is just like them you should be proud...

When Kamala was running for President and she said she believed the women who spoke out against him?

"Multiple women accused Mr Biden of inappropriately touching them, including one Nevada politician who said the former vice president came up to her at a 2014 campaign stop and kissed the back of her head. This encouraged Mr Biden to release a video addressing the allegations against him."

“Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying. Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future. That’s my responsibility and I will meet it,” he said.

"Then Tara Reade, a former aide to Mr Biden, came forward about allegations of sexual assault when he was a US senator, all of which he has vehemently denied."

So, apparently only SOME women are to be believed? Kamala will be anybody's whore so long as she gets paid in political power.

Sure I remember!

Thank you for the thread OP!

Oh, you mean she's like Melania who only screwed Don to get to be first lady...Or Donald who screwed his way through wives....Kamala is just like them you should be proud...
No, Moonie. Kamala sucked black cock for a political appointment. Melania married Don before he ran. Kamala whored her way into office.

No, Moonie. Kamala sucked black cock for a political appointment. Melania married Don before he ran. Kamala whored her way into office.
I see no diff both men had what the women wanted...Works the same way for men who want something.

I see no diff both men had what the women wanted...Works the same way for men who want something.
Yeah, well there is a difference and it went over your head I guess. :dunno: Maybe you're too busy bending over? You said Melania married Don to get to first lady only Don was not running then. Kamala fucked and sucked Willie Brown's dick to get appointed to two political posts.

Last edited:
can tell you want something....But, no go Joe. You'll need to hit on Melania or Kamala because they want you to set them up...
:alcoholic:OK Moonie, put it down 'just say no' you are embarrassing yourself.

Too late, the election's over.
Nope, just following the precedent established by the Democrats for the past 4 years. Attack, attack, attack and keep attacking. Joe is a Chinese Manchurian Candidate, he accepted dirty money laundered through Latvia by his son Hunter. They are being investigated right now. We need a special counsel and impeachment proceedings. Kamala is a known whore and Marxist. We need to dig up dirt on her which shouldn't be hard given her filthy past.

Nope, just following the precedent established by the Democrats for the past 4 years. Attack, attack, attack and keep attacking. Joe is a Chinese Manchurian Candidate, he accepted dirty money laundered through Latvia by his son Hunter. They are being investigated right now. We need a special counsel and impeachment proceedings. Kamala is a known whore and Marxist. We need to dig up dirt on her which shouldn't be hard given her filthy past.

Are you a parrot?

Well Melania had money before ever meeting Trump. Harris had to get on her back and her knees to get anything. Big difference there.

Your adored whore lost the election, and now he has to go. Making filthy sexual remarks about the Vice President-elect just goes to show how far the republicans have sunk, given the orange whore's admitted sexual history, not to mention the fact that she seems only to have had an ordinary love life. Misogynist bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere.

More importantly, there is no indication that either she nor the President-elect, regardless of their personal histories, will use their official powers to perpetrate the kind of shameful gender-based and sexual-orientation-based attacks on Americans that we have seen from the trump administration. I think that they both have an understanding of and respect for the concept of freedom that has been so lacking in the last four years under trump and his minions.

Your adored whore lost the election, and now he has to go. Making filthy sexual remarks about the Vice President-elect just goes to show how far the republicans have sunk, given the orange whore's admitted sexual history, not to mention the fact that she seems only to have had an ordinary love life. Misogynist bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere.

More importantly, there is no indication that either she nor the President-elect, regardless of their personal histories, will use their official powers to perpetrate the kind of shameful gender-based and sexual-orientation-based attacks on Americans that we have seen from the trump administration. I think that they both have an understanding of and respect for the concept of freedom that has been so lacking in the last four years under trump and his minions.
Come on, you guys have been making filthy comments and sexual remarks about Trump and Melania for four fucking years. Now you expect not to receive the same shit back? You must be either a complete arrogant ass or dumb as shit. Maybe both. Hell you just called Trump an "Orange whore!!!' Why don't you grow up and stop getting your panties in a wad every time someone challenges you? Neither Joe nor Kamala know anything about the concept of freedom, they were both elected by fraud and Joe, in particular, is a Chinese asset. Kamala is a feckless idiot who will lay down for anyone promising her more power. THAT is who YOU voted for now, live with it and stop whining like a little baby.

Forum List

Back