Remember when the queers ask how gay marriage is going to hurt anyone?

They don't. 75% of blacks voted for Proposition #8.

Reality sucks for queers, doesn't it?
Not at all, since we don't have mob rule here. Who it sucks for is, ..............................................wait for it,...................................................you my child.

That doesn't change the fact that blacks don't identify with queers. Precisely the opposite is the case. They are insulted by such comparisons.
Can't say as I give a fuck, since I don't.

i used to have understanding of QUEERS and supported them in their fight to be able to marry someone of the same sex after reading about this poor lady who has lost her livelyhood because some queers could not go another bakery to have their cake made i came to the conclusion that queers are vindictive .spiteful ,hatefull and intorarant and will in the future not support any legislation that will help them achieve thier goal what they did is not THE best why to get support for the cause

Duh, you let pastry change your mind?

Her "job" was to run her business as she saw fit. She did do her job. Her reward was getting shut down.
Now run along, little Adolph.

PMH thinks he gets to decide how other people are supposed to do their jobs. It's a common affliction among liberals. They're all control freaks suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think they're qualified to tell everyone how to run their lives.
Our economy, our rules. You are free to move to an island of one or two, if you choose to.
"Our economy?" What the fuck does that mean? Do you think you own the business other people engage in? Government does not own the country. It has no property rights to the country. It exists to do a job, and pushing people around because it suits assholes like you is not part of that job.
The American government has no rights to all that it protects? Interesting.

Nope. You have a curious notion of government. Apparently you think it's some kind of monarch with property rights to the entire country.

Almost every time you post to this forum you confirm the fact that you're a Nazi.
My child, when mommy told you it was bedtime you called her a fucking Nazi. I am unconcerned.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
yeah, and if the Jews had all been "nice," they all would have died in a death camp, right you fucking Nazi?

Yeah, and if the gays had all been nice and stay second class citizens, we'd all be happy "right you fucking Nazi?" You hypocrisy is so thick I can cut it with a knife.

Weak.

What does it even mean to be a "second class citizen?" Gays have all the rights that anyone else has, and they always have had them.

Of course- gays have always been able to marry. You're right. Fucking idiot.

They can marry anyone of the opposite sex they want.

PMH thinks he gets to decide how other people are supposed to do their jobs. It's a common affliction among liberals. They're all control freaks suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think they're qualified to tell everyone how to run their lives.
Our economy, our rules. You are free to move to an island of one or two, if you choose to.
"Our economy?" What the fuck does that mean? Do you think you own the business other people engage in? Government does not own the country. It has no property rights to the country. It exists to do a job, and pushing people around because it suits assholes like you is not part of that job.
The American government has no rights to all that it protects? Interesting.

Nope. You have a curious notion of government. Apparently you think it's some kind of monarch with property rights to the entire country.

Almost every time you post to this forum you confirm the fact that you're a Nazi.
My child, when mommy told you it was bedtime you called her a fucking Nazi. I am unconcerned.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Not at all, since we don't have mob rule here. Who it sucks for is, ..............................................wait for it,...................................................you my child.

That doesn't change the fact that blacks don't identify with queers. Precisely the opposite is the case. They are insulted by such comparisons.

Then why did you reply to the post? Do you ever tell the truth about anything?

I replied to the post to make you aware of the fact that I don't give a damn what the ******* think. It is irrelevant.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
yeah, and if the Jews had all been "nice," they all would have died in a death camp, right you fucking Nazi?

Yeah, and if the gays had all been nice and stay second class citizens, we'd all be happy "right you fucking Nazi?" You hypocrisy is so thick I can cut it with a knife.

Weak.

What does it even mean to be a "second class citizen?" Gays have all the rights that anyone else has, and they always have had them.

Of course- gays have always been able to marry. You're right. Fucking idiot.

They can marry anyone of the opposite sex they want.

Except in a quarter of the country.

I replied to the post to make you aware of the fact that I don't give a damn what the ******* think. It is irrelevant.
Go to bed, child.

To gays you will obey or lose everything you have. They will be confiscating children next.

That's why we need a star chamber.

Weak.

yes they have all the rights other citizens have but they wont MORE /EXTRA rights to marry same sex

And apparently it's now everyone's "job" to ignore your beliefs and cater to the fucking homo's.
Baking cakes, for cash, is not serving the Lord.
It is when you are doing the best you can in his name.
No, it isn't. Working for the man is in no way working for the Son of Man.

Can someone explain to me how we got so fucking PC crazy the we can no longer make fun of the guy wearing size 13 pumps and sporting a chemical induced A- cup? WTF is wrong about making fun of that freak? Yet we have turned the tables to if you don't treat this fucking weirdo as normal you can be sued. How stupid are the other 98% of people to put up with this shit?

And apparently it's now everyone's "job" to ignore your beliefs and cater to the fucking homo's.
Everyone needs to work, it's how you do it that matters.

Can someone explain to me how we got so fucking PC crazy the we can no longer make fun of the guy wearing size 13 pumps and sporting a chemical induced A- cup? WTF is wrong about making fun of that freak? Yet we have turned the tables to if you don't treat this fucking weirdo as normal you can be sued. How stupid are the other 98% of people to put up with this shit?
What is the exact percentage of people that don't deserve equal rights?

Where does the Bible say that? Oh right, it doesn't.

What is the exact number of people that don't deserve equal rights?
We are far beyond equal. Equal is fine and even negotiable. We should have as much an equal right to make fun of this freak as he has a right to do it. You want one side not to be equal.

Where does the Bible say that? Oh right, it doesn't.
It does, and you aren't really a Bible scholar so...your opinion doesn't mean much.

Forum List

Back