Remember when republicans criticized Biden for deliberately choosing a woman for his VP?

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course said this about any one in this position.
Your panties would be even more bunched up than they already are if he selected a man.

Trump has screwed himself in making this choice. If he choses a staunchly anti-abortion right wing judge like Amy Coney Barrett, then he further alienates the 80% of Americans who support abortion rights for women, especially women voters. Not to mention, the evangelical right hates Catholics with a white hot passion. If he chooses the Latina judge, he alienates everyone else because there's already a Latina judge on the court.

Most women I know would NEVER vote for a President who would overturn Roe v Wade.
He isn't counting on all of the women in the US, he's counting on 50 Senators.
Remember, it would take more than just one Justice to overturn Roe v. Wade. I doubt if they could get a majority

Your assumption is that any Justice who personally believes abortion is wrong, would vote to overturn the decision. And in that, you would be wrong.

Unless Trump called up a woman because they would call any man a womanizer, we can determine that both Biden and Trump are hypocrites if they all the other one out.

Strange but there are only two Supreme Court justices who have been accused of sexual improprieties and that's Clarence Thomas, and Brett Kavenaugh, and both were unsuitable choices. Kavenaugh is a partisan who harshly attacked Democratic Senators in a bizarre and unhinged fashion. His behaviour was not that of an outraged innocent, but rather a cornered rat.

Kavenaugh is the prosecutor who went after Bill Clinton's sex life. The architect of the Lewinsky Strategy that induced the lie that impeached Bill Clinton. That in and of itself is telling. Was Kavenaugh reflecting his own weakness - disrespecting women? Why didn't the FBI talk to everyone? Why the cover up?

Justice Neil Gorsuch faced no such allegations and his approval went through easily. In fact, other than Justice Thomas, another nominee who faced limited questioning around his behaviour, as well as a similar refusal by the Republican Senate to hear any witness other than one single accuser, even though there were several others willing and able to testify.
What in the hell are you saying? Kavanaugh was outraged! If Kavanaugh went after Clinton and his cigar loving woman, it was because IT WAS HIS JOB! yOU, MY DEAR ARE A RAGING LUNATIC.

Sure, Trump wants a woman for the Court because he's going for the women's vote. Biden is going for the women and black vote because he needs both if this sectors.,
Unless Trump called up a woman because they would call any man a womanizer, we can determine that both Biden and Trump are hypocrites if they all the other one out.

I disagree that's why Trump did it.

Democrats will find it harder to do to a woman what they just did to Kavanaugh
But they'll do it anyway.

Sure, Trump wants a woman for the Court because he's going for the women's vote. Biden is going for the women and black vote because he needs both if this sectors.,

Sure, they'll try. But they like to go to sex against women and just logistically it's going to be a lot harder to make that fake case

Sure, they'll try. But they like to go to sex against women and just logistically it's going to be a lot harder to make that fake case
Certainly will be more difficult, yes, but expect a LOT of sleaze, screaming, false accusations and poop flinging anyway. Heck, they'll probably accuse her of wearing white after Labor Day and insist it's the end of civilization as we know it.

Certainly will be more difficult, yes, but expect a LOT of sleaze, screaming, false accusations and poop flinging anyway. Heck, they'll probably accuse her of wearing white after Labor Day and insist it's the end of civilization as we know it.

Crap. I'm wearing white and it is after labor day!

Oh yeah, I totally agree there will be no holds barred

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course said this about any one in this position.
Your panties would be even more bunched up than they already are if he selected a man.

Trump has screwed himself in making this choice. If he choses a staunchly anti-abortion right wing judge like Amy Coney Barrett, then he further alienates the 80% of Americans who support abortion rights for women, especially women voters. Not to mention, the evangelical right hates Catholics with a white hot passion. If he chooses the Latina judge, he alienates everyone else because there's already a Latina judge on the court.

Most women I know would NEVER vote for a President who would overturn Roe v Wade.
He isn't counting on all of the women in the US, he's counting on 50 Senators.
Remember, it would take more than just one Justice to overturn Roe v. Wade. I doubt if they could get a majority

Your assumption is that any Justice who personally believes abortion is wrong, would vote to overturn the decision. And in that, you would be wrong.
Abortion is a tricky issue. Reducing the number of abortions by 90% would solve a lot of problems. But the extremist judges allow the ways to abort to expand. Soon enough people will be able to exterminate their 10 year old children.

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course had said this about any one in this position.
Biden did and its cool. Buuut orange man bad
Dumbfuck

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course had said this about any one in this position.

Political intelligence!? Most with intelligence would call it pandering....dumbass.
So Trump wasn’t pandering because....

HereWeGoAgain nailed it. A woman will be harder to pull the Kavanaugh shit for. Given this has to go fast, it really is strategic. Question. Answer [/thread]
Right we get it. You don’t care who it is as long as they get confirmed. You people are children.

Political intelligence!? Most with intelligence would call it pandering....dumbass.

HereWeGoAgain nailed it. A woman will be harder to pull the Kavanaugh shit for. Given this has to go fast, it really is strategic. Question. Answer [/thread]
Right we get it. You don’t care who it is as long as they get confirmed. You people are children.

What a total sexist. So you actually said there are no qualified women. That's pathetic, Archie Bunker

What a total sexist. So you actually said there are no qualified women. That's pathetic, Archie Bunker
Well we both know I didn’t say that so you just sound desperate right now lol

Actually you literally did say that. I said Trump picked a woman because you can't Kavanaugh her and you came back with that women are unqualified so I don't care about qualifications.

Maybe you need to work on your sarcasm if it's leading you to say things you didn't mean

Actually you literally did say that. I said Trump picked a woman because you can't Kavanaugh her and you came back with that women are unqualified so I don't care about qualifications.

Maybe you need to work on your sarcasm if it's leading you to say things you didn't mean
Um no I was just summing up what you said about it being supposedly easier to choose a woman. You’re desperately wanting to put words in my mouth because you realize how fucking stupid you sound. Hell, by your logic, you’re sexist against men because you prefer a woman.

That's not the point of his post, and you know it, troll.

Um no I was just summing up what you said about it being supposedly easier to choose a woman. You’re desperately wanting to put words in my mouth because you realize how fucking stupid you sound. Hell, by your logic, you’re sexist against men because you prefer a woman.

I didn't say I preferred a woman. You're just lying now. I explained the difference. I answered the question. You really are a dumb ass.

Where do you get there are no qualified women to the Supreme Court? You literally just argued that. Your argument was that if I support a woman for SCOTUS then I don't care about qualifications. That was your argument.

I think it was failed sarcasm, which is why I said work on your sarcasm, you're not good at it

I didn't say I preferred a woman. You're just lying now. I explained the difference. I answered the question. You really are a dumb ass.

Where do you get there are no qualified women to the Supreme Court? You literally just argued that. Your argument was that if I support a woman for SCOTUS then I don't care about qualifications. That was your argument.

I think it was failed sarcasm, which is why I said work on your sarcasm, you're not good at it
Well see you did say you preferred a woman and I used your own retarded logic against you. You can cry and whine I didn’t all you want but it is what it is.

What do you call it when Trump does it?
His internal polling was showing he was losing the suburban white female vote.
That's why he started the scare campaign implying that if Biden were elected, their beautiful white suburbs would be invaded by inner-city thugs. Or did you miss that? It's all over his Twitter feed.
That wasn't working so now he's promising to select a white woman for SCOTUS.
It's plain as hell to see but Trumptards have their heads up Trump's ass, so they don't see it.

Well see you did say you preferred a woman and I used your own retarded logic against you. You can cry and whine I didn’t all you want but it is what it is.

This is like Trump. You made up something I didn't say and are using your made up version that I didn't say against me.

You are a LIAR. I gave no opinion on woman versus man, sniveling piece of shit coward. Stop lying. I explained why Trump picked a woman. I ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

You're a dick wad, liar

More likely so you didn't bring out one of your go to liars to accuse the guy of rape 50 years ago and nobody remembers. Just took one if your go to frauds off the shelf. Great move Mr. President.

Forum List

Back