Remember when Republicans complained about Obama and his "secret meetings"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Of course you don't remember. Because the Obama White House was completely transparent. Visitor logs
were regularly released to the public.
Trump has spent dozens of days at Mar a Lago in secret meetings. Not to mention the White House.

DJx25ybXoAApVLf.jpg

Trump administration refuses to turn over Mar-A-Lago records

Donald Trump is a "cult" figure, not a politician.

Donald Trump has a right to his privacy as a private citizen and a business owner. Obama has always been a politician. What did Obama turn over? The only thing Obama ever did was destroy, destroy destroy. Oh and I suppose he encouraged racism, and cop haters

• Banned
Donald Trump has a right to his privacy as a private citizen and a business owner. Obama has always been a politician. What did Obama turn over? The only thing Obama ever did was destroy, destroy destroy. Oh and I suppose he encouraged racism, and cop haters
I just told you what Obama turned over FT. And Trump is president, NOT a private citizen. Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad.

Of course you don't remember. Because the Obama White House was completely transparent. Visitor logs
were regularly released to the public.
Trump has spent dozens of days at Mar a Lago in secret meetings. Not to mention the White House.

DJx25ybXoAApVLf.jpg

Trump administration refuses to turn over Mar-A-Lago records

Donald Trump is a "cult" figure, not a politician.
upload_2017-9-15_15-18-33.jpeg

Winner, winner chicken dinner...

Visitor's Log transparency?

Remember when the Obama WH Visitor Logs showed 'Jeremiah Wright' and 'William Ayers' visited Obama...and Obama / the WH declared these guys weren't THE 'Jeremiah Wright' and 'Bill Ayers' - they were DIFFERENT 'Jeremiah Wrights and 'Bill Ayers'?

:p

Of course you don't because you are a reality denier. Let me help you remember:

William Ayers Visited White House – No, Not That One

"The list, which is here, includes the names "William Ayers" and "Jeremiah Wright." But the White House says they aren't the Ayers and Wright that are known to the public."

....uh-huh - Sure! Of course that was before President 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh' SEALED the WH Visitor logs for taking heat about the NOT-REALLY-JEREMIAH- WRIGHT and NOT-REALLY-BILL-AYERS visiting the WH. :p

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKkuvj9afWAhUKi1QKHTM7ALEQFgg5MAM&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/id/31373407/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-blocks-list-visitors-white-house/&usg=AFQjCNGync99DSUFmbDvZ9F8DWkjEucj7Q

TRANSPARENCY? Snowflake, puh-lease:

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

IF you had any credibility left, you just lost it.

Noah Bookbinder...Bookbinder...Bookbinder...what sort of name is that I wonder?

they complained about him losing a butt hair in his shorts .. AND STILL DO !

thats kinda like the shit you and tiger dig up about trump....just about every day....so how are you any different?....

I just told you what Obama turned over FT. And Trump is president, NOT a private citizen. Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad.
Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad

Stop making retarded threads, it looks bad

Hey, did you ever hear of the "Freedom of Information Act"?

Yea, anything that points out Trump's failings and lies is retarded to your kind. But if you believe his lies, doesn't that make you the tard? Just sayin'.

Yea, anything that points out Trump's failings and lies is retarded to your kind. But if you believe his lies, doesn't that make you the tard? Just sayin'.
The only failings you point out, are your own.

thats kinda like the shit you and tiger dig up about trump....just about every day....so how are you any different?....

Im 8 years behind your bitching about Obama.

Forum List

Back