Remember when Obama was fascist for signing executive orders?

Trump and his faux outrage slammed Obama for this. Republican voters themselves called it fascist .
It’s not fascist anymore though duh! Not when Trump does it! Here’s a fun fact, Trump has each year signed more EO’s than Obama did in his first four years.

What choice does Trump have than to play dictator? He’s too stupid and incompetent to come up with any signature legislation with congress even though all modern presidents have.

The Republicans play up righteous indignation about all kinds of stuff like that when they're not in power. And then drop the act as soon as their sworn in. Democrats do the same thing. The reason they do that is because it resonates with voters, and many will be fooled by it. Until we, as voters, grow a pair and stop voting for these idiots, the same shit will happen over and over.

I remember when Obama was doing it you liberals were all good with it. The only thing funnier than watching the hyper partisans on both sides switch their views when it suits them politically is that they all think no one knows they are doing it.

I remember when Obama was doing it you liberals were all good with it. The only thing funnier than watching the hyper partisans on both sides switch their views when it suits them politically is that they all think no one knows they are doing it.
You were the only ones that ever claimed a president shouldn’t use them. For Trump, I’m just making the point that he uses them more often primarily because he’s too retarded for any signature Congressional policy.

The President Trump shitstain obama comparison is warranted. The shitstain used executive orders because democrats refused to negotiate with Republicans. President Trump must use executive orders because democrats refuse to negotiate with Republicans. It's the same pattern.

Trump and his faux outrage slammed Obama for this. Republican voters themselves called it fascist .
It’s not fascist anymore though duh! Not when Trump does it! Here’s a fun fact, Trump has each year signed more EO’s than Obama did in his first four years.

What choice does Trump have than to play dictator? He’s too stupid and incompetent to come up with any signature legislation with congress even though all modern presidents have.

Conservatives are infamous for their partisan hypocrisy.

remember back in 1492 when Joe Biden was looking for dirt on mars because someone was going to cost him an weletion and he grew tomatoes thier LOOSERS always Remember back winners look forward for solutions, now is that simple enough for you Hillary

Only an idiot would equate Obama's EOs with Trump's EOs.

Content matters, dumbass.
You sure as hell aren’t doing that lol. You’re just pretending based on no information whatsoever that Trump’s are somehow better. Of course, for some reason you’re pretending quantity doesn’t matter so I’m not sure why I bother.

Only an idiot would equate Obama's EOs with Trump's EOs.

Content matters, dumbass.
You sure as hell aren’t doing that lol. You’re just pretending based on no information whatsoever that Trump’s are somehow better. Of course, for some reason you’re pretending quantity doesn’t matter so I’m not sure why I bother.
You don't bother because you're a TDS afflicted moron who is incapable of independent thought. You are waiting for somebody, the fakestream media, to tell you what to think again. You're a grape kool-aid junkie who needs another shot.

The subject is way the fuck over your head.

You were the only ones that ever claimed a president shouldn’t use them. For Trump, I’m just making the point that he uses them more often primarily because he’s too retarded for any signature Congressional policy.
I never claimed that as I said I get highly amused by idiots like you and your conservative counterparts who live by the motto it's never wrong when my side does it these are the true retards.

The Republicans play up righteous indignation about all kinds of stuff like that when they're not in power. And then drop the act as soon as their sworn in. Democrats do the same thing. The reason they do that is because it resonates with voters, and many will be fooled by it. Until we, as voters, grow a pair and stop voting for these idiots, the same shit will happen over and over.
What matters is who acts the most fascist. That’s Trump.

Forum List

Back