Remember When Obama Refused To Release His Taxes?? Me Either..

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Obamas paid $81,472 in taxes, returns show

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..

Remember that time future Trumpers marched down to DC and demanded that Obama release his taxes so they could make sure he wasn't engaged in any corrupt financial schemes? Yea me either...Maybe that is because he voluntarily released his taxes 4 times while he was president -- even though he was under audit.

What is Trump's excuse? Is he afraid that people will use his tax returns against him? Is he afraid that his scheme of over inflating the price of his assets then drastically deflating them for tax evasion will be exposed? Much like the Mueller report, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

I don't recall much being said about Obama's taxes -- you would think there would be quite a few scandals revealed in his tax returns.....like:

"President Obama and his wife Michelle paid $81,472 in federal taxes last year on an adjusted gross income of $436,065, his tax return shows." <<-- what a lame, he doesn't have millions of dollars in blind trusts and business holdings??

"Most of Obama's income comes from his $400,000-a-year salary as president. But he also continues to receive outside income of $60,745 in royalties from his two adult books Dreams from My Father and Audacity of Hope. The royalties from a children's book, Of Thee I Sing, are donated to charity." <<-- what a lame, he only made a presidential salary? and his commie books only got him 60K in royalties?? loser..

"The Obama's gave $64,066 to charity last year. The largest contribution of $9,066 went to Fisher House, which helps military families and has been the biggest recipient of Obama's largesse during his presidency" <<-- what a lame, he only donated 64K to charity and he has the nerve to donate to military families when he is the one who helped ISIS fight our military??

So there you have it; there are far more bad things in Obama's tax returns than I am sure are in Trump's tax returns -- Trump should just release them so he can totally own the libs..
I chuckle whenever anyone writes "his wife Michelle"

Screw Barry's taxes - The Obama administration set the new Presidential record for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA!

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

"The Obama administration set a record again for censoring government files or outright denying access to them last year under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, according to a new analysis of federal data by The Associated Press.

The government took longer to turn over files when it provided any, said more regularly that it couldn’t find documents and refused a record number of times to turn over files quickly that might be especially newsworthy.

It also acknowledged in nearly 1 in 3 cases that its initial decisions to withhold or censor records were improper under the law ...

Last edited:

How about those college records? How come he won't release those?

I want his family photo albums! Or lock him up!!

So what?

Just for the heck of it, what would you like to do with Trumps taxes if you did see them? Maybe point out that the IRS didn't do their job? Maybe whine some more?

remember this?
obammys_records.png

You think marriage is funny huh Frank?

Maybe he is hiding something, maybe hes not. Maybe he has things he doesnt want people to see, but are not illegal.

If there were illegal transactions that could be discovered by viewing his tax returns, dont you think the IRS would have found it by now?

If you are looking for business dealings with Russia, I can assure you he most certainly has had dealings with them.

Maybe he knows releasing his returns is going to prompt a lot of selective information being released out of context, and spun and released for public consumption.

So, there is this big push for the house to request his returns from the IRS. Why are they just talking about it? Why not just do it? If that is their intent, they should be acting on it, rather than going round and round about it.

You think marriage is funny huh Frank?
He is just being silly. He thinks just because michelle has a penis that she cant be a woman

Amend the constitution or shut the fuck up.
I'm not a Constitutional scholar or anything but I don't think you can amend the Constitution to "shut the fuck up".
That's covered under the 1st Amendment, but you can use the words "shut the fuck up" when a snowflake calls for a lack of civility and violent intolerance because they lost an election and demands you agree to their agenda or surrender your 1st Amendment right.

Care to guess how much I care about Obama’s taxes then or now? As it has been pointed out about a billion times no one not even the President no matter who they are or what party they belong is required to make their tax returns public.

Remember when the meat puppet faggot actually had a job where he was productive and something tangible resulted from his efforts?

Yeah... No one else does either.

Why won't Tramp release any of his school transcripts for any grade? Or taxes, or full Mueller report?

Forum List

Back