Remember when Merrick Garland was sold as a moderate for SCOTUS?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
LOL. The devoutly partisan Left winger Garland showed his true colors once appointed by Biden as Attorney Geneeral, only to go after parents at school board meetings by sending the FBI after them who disagreed with children being indoctrinated by the DNC with racial hate

Will the new SCOTUS nominee be sold the same or will they just concede it will be a Left wing loon?

LOL. The devoutly partisan Left winger Garland showed his true colors once appointed by Biden as Attorney Geneeral, only to go after parents at school board meetings by sending the FBI after them who disagreed with children being indoctrinated by the DNC with racial hate

Will the new SCOTUS nominee be sold the same or will they just concede it will be a Left wing loon?
Which parent did Garland send the FBI after?

Thank God he never made it to the SCOTUS. Garland is a fascist, anti-civil rights twat.

You must be too poor to pay attention.
Or maybe I’m just a regular old skeptic that doesn’t believe everything that I read on the internet.

So tell me who the FBI went after.

You can’t, but you won’t admit it.

Will the new SCOTUS nominee be sold the same or will they just concede it will be a Left wing loon?I am surte nothing will change with a fresh justice, the rich will remain rich and the poor will remain poor.

Lol the media also tried to tell us Beto was a moderate when he ran against Cruz (they also tried to tell us he was a successful businessman).

It was always Moderate and Businessman Beto… then Beto ran for President and the narrative shift to far leftist! So dishonest

Wrong again SmellyIrishAss

McConnell denied Obama
Before Obama named any nominee, McConnell announced he would not consider any candidate

I can always tell when I've shellacked you, you just have to go with me the kindergarten insult

Are your little fists all balled up and you have a snot bubble?

Garland was denied. Dumb fuck

Forum List

Back