Remember when Kumala harris got destroyed in 4 minutes by not totally woke by Gabbard?

Look at kumala harris's stupid hypocritical overly black privileged face.

No, what I remember is that Gabbard outed herself as a crazy, and realized she couldn't even run for her Congressional seat once people in Hawaii realized how nuts she was.

Meanwhile, Harris is going to be the next Vice-President.

Gabbard outed herself as someone trying to make change in the Democrat Party. She also mopped the floor with Harris in the Democrat Primary Debate. Where did Harris finish? Harris is in position to be the next Vice President because of her ability to position herself in the party.
We know how she POSITIONED herself, don't we?

The stupid deranged whore hardly got more than 1% in the Moon Bat Primary but yet now the idiots think she will make the greatest VP in the history of the planet.
She is black. That's all a dishit patronizing racist idiot like JoeB knows.

Harris is probably the biggest phoney in an occupation where nearly everyone is a phoney. It figures that she was picked by shakedown Joe. That boy seems to be attracted to evil.

He didn’t pick here ... She was hand picked by Pelosi, Warren and Cortez because they know Joe will not finish his first term, so they wanted a non-white woman to take his place within the next two and half years...
But Joe told Trump HE IS the Democrat party. He's the man. Now you're telling me that isn't so?

The stupid deranged whore hardly got more than 1% in the Moon Bat Primary but yet now the idiots think she will make the greatest VP in the history of the planet.

The funny thing is she really ain't all that Black.

However, we do know she loves Willie Brown's black cock.

The funny thing is she really ain't all that Black.

However, we do know she loves Willie Brown's black cock.
Think she got it all the way down? I bet she did. She seems quite skilled. Certainly determined.

Harris is probably the biggest phoney in an occupation where nearly everyone is a phoney. It figures that she was picked by shakedown Joe. That boy seems to be attracted to evil.

He didn’t pick here ... She was hand picked by Pelosi, Warren and Cortez because they know Joe will not finish his first term, so they wanted a non-white woman to take his place within the next two and half years...
But Joe told Trump HE IS the Democrat party. He's the man. Now you're telling me that isn't so?

Yes, I am telling you Joe is not the Democratic Party and is just the face that Pelosi, Warren and Cortez hope get them Harris into the Presidential Seat...

1602957591907.png

She pushed the Smollet crap because she is corrupt.

Or that he was just a convincing liar... It's not like we don't have plenty of real hate crimes against gays and blacks in this country.

Gabbard outed herself as someone trying to make change in the Democrat Party. She also mopped the floor with Harris in the Democrat Primary Debate. Where did Harris finish? Harris is in position to be the next Vice President because of her ability to position herself in the party.

Where Harris finished had nothing to do with Damascus Tulsi....

The reality, people realized this was always going to be a choice between Bernie and Biden and realized Biden was the safer bet.

I LOVE Tulsi. I just wish she wasn't a Democrat. :sad:

Yup and she was the best of the lot the DNC had to chose from. Instead they chose creepy Biden and on her knees Harris.

I like Tulsi for an OBVIOUS reason, she's attractive (I AM a raging heterosexual, WHITE, conservative male, and I'm PROUD of this.) AND she has a wonderful, calm speaking voice. And for a NOT-SO obvious reason, I actually agree with her on some of her political views. If she plays her cards right, she COULD be a force in the future, and a possible president of our great country.

I LOVE Tulsi. I just wish she wasn't a Democrat. :sad:

Yup and she was the best of the lot the DNC had to chose from. Instead they chose creepy Biden and on her knees Harris.

I like Tulsi for an OBVIOUS reason, she's attractive (I AM a raging heterosexual, WHITE, conservative male, and I'm PROUD of this.) AND she has a wonderful, calm speaking voice. And for a NOT-SO obvious reason, I actually agree with her on some of her political views. If she plays her cards right, she COULD be a force in the future, and a possible president of our great country.

Yup. She was the best of the bunch and was completely ignored. Too bad. She would have been a much better candidate than creepy Joe.

Then Tulsi went on to get zero percent in the primaries while Kamala is about to become the vice president of the United states.
Who's laughing now?

Harris did not deny any of these facts.

Yeah, you know, some crazy stew bum started ranting about how the CIA was spying on him... and no one disputed his facts, they just quickly walked away from him.

Which is what Democrats did with Damascus Tulsi....
Dude, harris was polling 2% in her own state. Tulsi lasted almost 4 months longer than her. You are so full of shit!
The only reason you hacks are defending kamala now is because your cult leaders told you to.
You guys are fucking PATHETIC

Forum List

Back