Remember when Adam Schiff said they had proof of Russian collusion? Is the 1/6 committee pulling a Schiff?

NPR:

Senate Report: Former Trump Aide Paul Manafort Shared Campaign Info With Russia​

Wrong.
He went to jail for fraud, you stupid mother fucker
Manafort was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison in March 2019, for convictions including unregistered lobbying, tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering.

Manafort was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison in March 2019, for convictions including unregistered lobbying, tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering.
Those charges had nothing to do with his proven collusion with Russia.

Ive already told you he was a Russian asset. Schiff has plenty of the proof he needs to say Russia and Trump colluded in 2016. You can cuss and throw a fit all you want, Baby Huey.

Ive already told you he was a Russian asset. Schiff has plenty of the proof he needs to say Russia and Trump colluded in 2016. You can cuss and throw a fit all you want, Baby Huey.
Didn't Paul Manafort and General Flynn go to federal prison for the Russian corruption scandal?
The second post is what we were discussing. Not only are you completely ignorant, you cant even follow a conversation.

Remember when Adam Schiff said they had proof of Russian collusion?

Remember he/they were lying all along.

On that note what happened to the committee that was investigating agents on horseback whipping migrants? Hmmmmm.....LOL

Schiff sucks ass

Okay, look, gloves off because you’re really starting to annoy me.

Follow me here, okay?

Paul Manafort and General Flynn were millionaire, white collar dudes who were living life and enjoying their Russian money for being assets.

They would still be living that lifestyle if Trump never ran in 2016 and they being Assets came to the light. They would still just be millionaires funneling information to Putin and enjoying their mansions.

BECAUSE TRUMP RAN, the information came out that they were assets. Their mansions and millions were suddenly exchanged for a prison cell.

Now here’s the part I really want you to pay attention to:

They would NOT have gone to jail if not for the Trump and Russian Collusion story coming out. They would not have been outed.

They went to Prison because of the collusion - regardless of what charges actually got them into prison.

Them being in the spotlight because they were outed as assets is why they went to prison. Not because of “lying” or “fraud” or whatever else you’re going apeshit about and screaming about.

I was right, you were wrong. Also the topic title is wrong. Also every poster in here who said Schiff had no proof of Russian/Trump collusion were wrong. He was working with Russian assets in his campaign.

Have a good day and PS: Joe Biden is your president, now sit down and shut the hell up

Okay, look, gloves off because you’re really starting to annoy me.

Follow me here, okay?

Paul Manafort and General Flynn were millionaire, white collar dudes who were living life and enjoying their Russian money for being assets.

They would still be living that lifestyle if Trump never ran in 2016 and they being Assets came to the light. They would still just be millionaires funneling information to Putin and enjoying their mansions.

BECAUSE TRUMP RAN, the information came out that they were assets. Their mansions and millions were suddenly exchanged for a prison cell.

Now here’s the part I really want you to pay attention to:

They would NOT have gone to jail if not for the Trump and Russian Collusion story coming out. They would not have been outed.

They went to Prison because of the collusion - regardless of what charges actually got them into prison.

Them being in the spotlight because they were outed as assets is why they went to prison. Not because of “lying” or “fraud” or whatever else you’re going apeshit about and screaming about.

I was right, you were wrong. Also the topic title is wrong. Also every poster in here who said Schiff had no proof of Russian/Trump collusion were wrong. He was working with Russian assets in his campaign.

Have a good day and PS: Joe Biden is your president, now sit down and shut the hell up
HE WENT TO PRISON BECAUSE HE WAS HIDING MONEY IN UKRAINE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER
FLYNN WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE HE LIED YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER.
NEITHER WENT TO JAIL FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA, DUMBFUCK.
Does all caps help? :dunno:

Forum List

Back