Remember what I warned you about painting "racists" as being your biggest threat, Russia and China have exploited this

First, I am trying to restrict judgement of other nations due to my personal circumstances and the abuses I have experienced in Canada. These nations have done no harm to me personally and I am not a politician/leader who has to confront them, so, I will try to stick to the facts on foreign nation and leave my disdain for those nations who abused me (i.e Canada).

As always, I remain supportive of Americas system and I hope you hold Canada to account. If only you all knew what I know (and not what some tell you behind the scenes). If I could play the video my eyes has witnessed and experienced, I guarantee you, I would have your sympathy and understanding...

Therefore, this post isn't in admiration or criticism of what these foreign nations are doing, it is simply the facts regarding their M.O which I predicted months ago could harm the U.S in one form or another (Islamic terrorism, foreign state manipulation) if the state and MSM chases rabbits as they do in Canada.

As it were, as I warned you about turning your "biggest threat" as being "crazy, white, right-wing racists". You see, both Russia and China agree. Russia is using the excuse for going into Ukraine as being Neo-Nazis. China has been telling them world that criticism of them is borne from "racism".

I've seen this game before used in Canada. Our Canadian police have been using agent provocateurs and grooming/influencing the youth to try and justify their activities. Our conservatives themselves promoted this "racist threat" when a split off group was dividing them. Ironically, now Canada, with intel from the U.S no doubt; has told us on CBC News that Russia may use agent provocateurs to create an excuse for them going into Ukraine.

Consider what you see day in and day out on MSNBC and CNN. Based on their reporting of activities domestically, is this approval of Russia confronting the racists enemies from Ukraine? That is the angle Russia and China are taking.

Always be careful of what box you open when you try to politicize your citizens ideals and link them to "racism".

Ukraine accuses Russia of information warfare after 'neo-Nazi' arrests​

KYIV (Reuters) - Russia's domestic intelligence service was accused by its Ukrainian counterpart on Monday of waging information warfare after it said it had arrested 106 supporters of a Ukrainian neo-Nazi youth group for planning attacks and mass murders.

The incident came at a moment of acute tension between the two countries, with Ukraine saying it fears a possible Russian invasion and Moscow denying it has any such plan.

Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said it had made arrests in 37 of Russia's more than 80 regions and that two of those held had planned attacks on educational institutions.

An FSB statement identified the alleged group as the MKU, which state television said stood for the words "Maniacs. Cult of Murder". The FSB said the group was set up by a Ukrainian under the patronage of Ukraine's intelligence services.

Do you think that anyone is buying this garbage? I doubt that even Russians don't buy this.

Forum List

Back