Remember this come election time

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I remember the vermin, will you?
trump remember.jpg

I remember a man who said, "In a few days this will go down to zero."

I remember a man who said, "Anybody who wants a test can get a test."

I remember a man who said, "No" when asked if he was concerned this was a pandemic.

I remember a man who said a few weeks later, "I thought it was a pandemic before anyone else."

I remember a man who wore a campaign hat to the CDC during this crisis and when asked if Americans trapped on a cruise ship with 21 sick passengers could come home said, "“I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship".

I remember a man who said, "I take no responsibility at all" and then three hours later took credit for a stock market dead cat bounce.

I remember a man who still has not evacuated Peru and Morocco of American citizens even though other countries have gotten their citizens out.

I remember a man who once said, "America First" and how laughable that is now.

• Banned

I remember a man who said, "No" when asked if he was concerned this was a pandemic.

I remember a man who said a few weeks later, "I thought it was a pandemic before anyone else."

I remember a man who wore a campaign hat to the CDC during this crisis and when asked if Americans trapped on a cruise ship with 21 sick passengers could come home said, "“I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship".

I remember a man who still has not evacuated Peru and Morocco of American citizens even though other countries have gotten their citizens out.

We know your a lying traitor, so spew whatever vile filth you want. No one except like minded vermin pay attention to your BS.

We know your a lying traitor, so spew whatever vile filth you want. No one except like minded vermin pay attention to your BS.
The truth stings, doesn't it, bitch.

Forum List

Back