Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

In many places in the world these participants of this failed coup/insurrection would have already been tied to posts, hooded, shot, and their bodies dumped unceremoniously into an unmarked mass grave.

You can argue the semantics of what to "call" it (or not) all you want.
We all (even YOU) know what it was.

Vlad Putin has praised these political terrorists as political prisoners.
And (surprise) ole Vlad's propaganda has filtered down through his prostitute (Trump) to Trump's cultist minions in the alt-right media....and onto this board.
Vlad is lying though.

Ask yourself what would have happened to these people if they had pulled this same shit in HIS country....against HIS government.

Uh-huh.
We all know that you're a NAZI who's full of shit. The fact that some places are worse doesn't make you look any better.

Aren't the so-called "Sedition Day" crimes are lot less severe? They were both riots, weren't they?

They still have nothing to do with each other. One was a riot to protest police murdering black people ... the other was to prevent the democratic process of peacefully transferring power from an outgoing president to the duly elected incoming president.

If only you had a functioning brain in your head, you'd understand the difference.

Do you see me repeating their various news stories here? Do you see me screaming their conspiracy theories? Do you see me LIVING them? No, you sure don't.

I take all media with a massive grain of salt. You absorb MAGA media like a mindless, inanimate sponge. You are MAGA media's target sheep.

Now you know they're lying to you, you have all the information you need, and you don't have the maturity or self esteem to admit it.

It's time for you people to grow up.
Now you also know you have been lied to. For me it is the same lie. That lie being the 2020 election was not stolen. When FOX joined that chorus I simply stopped watching. The intimidation of Americans by the organized crime syndicate known as our government is now common place. Hacks like you are all for it. Anything else you POS?

The Dims keep pushing this meme, but only the terminally gullible are fooled.

Old Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the rest of the Democrat establishment spent Friday commemorating what the Left would have us believe was a greater threat to “our democracy” than the Pearl Harbor attack or 9/11. In the face of this Big Lie that keeps getting bigger, it’s important to remember: There was actually no “insurrection.” There was no plan, no leader, no weapons, and no casualties except among those who entered the Capitol after the police opened the doors. President Trump, who was supposed to be the ringleader of the “insurrection,” told the demonstrators to proceed “peacefully,” and two years of relentless investigations have turned up no evidence, despite breathless media reports to the contrary, that he ever wanted anyone to overthrow the government and install him as some kind of president-for-life.
In the face of a failed post-presidency impeachment attempt and a Jan. 6 committee that recommended that Trump be indicted despite the conspicuous lack of evidence that he did anything for which he should be indicted, the Leftist establishment is not backing off one bit. Instead, Old Joe and his henchmen are doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down, creating a mythology of what happened on Jan. 6, 2021, that resembles a hagiographical narrative more than a sober history.
On Friday, Biden even canonized saints for this new religion, awarding the Presidential Citizens Medal to twelve (twelve, just like the apostles!) people who supposedly held the line against the vicious “insurrectionists.” These twelve, he declared, “embody the best before, during and after January the 6, 2021.” He claimed that “history will remember your names. They’ll remember your courage. They’ll remember your bravery. They’ll remember your extraordinary commitment to your fellow Americans.”

Yes. There was.

Remember: The convictions of insurrectionist continues, and the sentences are getting longer,

Nope. Truth can be proven. But all you've proven is you're deranged.
Truth cannot be proven when corrupt government agencies withhold material necessary to prove it. Try transparency and every incumbent would lose their primary.

Truth cannot be proven when corrupt government agencies withhold material necessary to prove it. Try transparency and every incumbent would lose their primary.

Yes, truth can be proven. You're just too demented to give up on your bullshit to admit it. Had the 2020 election truly been stolen, there would be evidence. Massive fraud woukd produce massive evidence; and yet, you have none. After nearly 2½ years and counting.

Now you also know you have been lied to. For me it is the same lie. That lie being the 2020 election was not stolen. When FOX joined that chorus I simply stopped watching. The intimidation of Americans by the organized crime syndicate known as our government is now common place. Hacks like you are all for it. Anything else you POS?
What an awful way that must be to go through life. You’ve been conned, and it really should be obvious to you now.

Your world just keeps getting smaller, as you have to hide from more and more people. What a shame.

Last edited:
What an awful way that must be to go through life. You’ve been conned, and it really should be obvious to you now.

What a shame.
You have already tried that you tiresome hack. Get some new material.

They still have nothing to do with each other. One was a riot to protest police murdering black people ... the other was to prevent the democratic process of peacefully transferring power from an outgoing president to the duly elected incoming president.

If only you had a functioning brain in your head, you'd understand the difference.
They are both riots, moron. There was no insurrection. That's a prog fantasy.

They are both riots, moron. There was no insurrection. That's a prog fantasy.
There was most certainly an attempted coup/insurrection.
I wonder if your comrade Vlad Putin, who also likes to minimize and rephrase the terminology of what actually occured that day, would sing a different song if a bunch of malcontents invaded The Kremlin with the goal of deposing him from power?

How would Vlad deal with these people?
I wonder if he would call them "peaceful protesters," or "political prisoners?"

Yes, truth can be proven. You're just too demented to give up on your bullshit to admit it. Had the 2020 election truly been stolen, there would be evidence. Massive fraud woukd produce massive evidence; and yet, you have none. After nearly 2½ years and counting.
Can you prove the universe will expand indefinitely?

There was most certainly an attempted coup/insurrection.
There's nothing certain about that at all.
I wonder if your comrade Vlad Putin, who also likes to minimize and rephrase the terminology of what actually occured that day, would sing a different song if a bunch of malcontents invaded The Kremlin with the goal of deposing him from power?

How would Vlad deal with these people?
I wonder if he would call them "peaceful protesters," or "political prisoners?"
Your verbal diarrhea only impresses me that you're a moron.

Forum List

Back