Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

MzfLVvm.jpg

Sounds like fun! When does the curtain go up on the next act?

Yes....we've noticed the spectrum of opinion in today's gop..

From election denial to certified loonacy...

It's, like, there's little room left for traditional doctrinaire Supply Side Hucksterism.

I dunno, but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

This is NOT how Congress is supposed to work at all. The rules McCarthy was desperate enough to go along with are the reason why Congress got NOTHING done at all under either Beyner, or Ryan, and why both had very short tenures as Speaker.

McCarthy has created another "do nothing" Congress, and will be doing well to end the year as Speaker.

My Toronto friends spent 4 days together online, exchanging comments on the election, which we were watching live on TV. We went through a LOT of popcorn, and wine.

I am just enjoying watching the clown cars go down the track. Great entertainment!:auiqs.jpg:

"You imagine me sipping champagne from your boot
For taste of your elegant pride
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride."

Hell in a Bucket - Grateful Dead

What was the purpose of Babbitt breaching that window?
What was her NEXT move?

Ask Fox how their Dominion claims are working out

The collective mob she was a part of was.

She was a terrorist and got what was coming to her.

Trump sat for over three hours jerking off. He could have stop the insurrection at any time, and he deliberately chose not to.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands, along with the four others who died.

It wasn't just his lie that police fired into peaceful crowds of protestors... he also said FBI agents and Antifa were egging them on. AND that it's all on video.

I note he hasn't posted any such video and pointed out the FBI agents or the members of Antifa.

The mob was a threat. They had already nearly killed a cop.

The tards are falling further and further down the insanity rabbit hole.

It is incredible it has never once occurred to the tard that if the police fired into several groups, there would be a flood of reports of the wounded.

What a fucking dumbass. Not a single critical thinking brain cell in his pointy head!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!!!!"

Correction -- they are NOT talking points. They're outright bullshit.

Exactly. They beat and electrocuted a policeman into a heart attack.

The officer at the last barricade heard hours of his fellow officers being mauled by the insurrectionists. He heard officers asking their last messages be passed on to their families.

I would have shot Babbitt, too, seeing the mob right behind her.

Fuck these tards. Trump could have stopped it, and deliberatley did not. In fact, he egged them on, siccing them on his Vice President.

Every drop of blood shed that day is on his hands.

And you fail to answer......

What her next step when she breached the Window?
Why did Babbitt Attempt to breach the window????
What was her next MOVE?

You sound just like a Howler Monkey when you say that

In many places in the world these participants of this failed coup/insurrection would have already been tied to posts, hooded, shot, and their bodies dumped unceremoniously into an unmarked mass grave.

You can argue the semantics of what to "call" it (or not) all you want.
We all (even YOU) know what it was.

Vlad Putin has praised these political terrorists as political prisoners.
And (surprise) ole Vlad's propaganda has filtered down through his prostitute (Trump) to Trump's cultist minions in the alt-right media....and onto this board.
Vlad is lying though.

Ask yourself what would have happened to these people if they had pulled this same shit in HIS country....against HIS government.

Uh-huh.

Because she breached (almost) the window and her next move was what?

Thankfully there was no 'Next Move'

She wasn't.

Do any of you brain-dead cons ever tell the truth? EVER??
dn28380-1_1200 (1).gif

"Why was she shot in the throat?"

Wicki offers the forum this:

"After "he's got a gun" was yelled several times when Lieutenant Michael Byrd aimed his weapon,[58] Babbitt, hoisted by two men,[18] began to climb through the shattered window.

She was then shot in the left shoulder[9] by Lieutenant Byrd[10][8] and fell back among the other protesters.[18] Babbitt had been warned not to proceed through the window: one witness recalled that "A number of police and Secret Service were saying 'Get back! Get down! Get out of the way!'; [Babbitt] didn't heed the call."
[59]

Forum List

Back