Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

That's what a limited intellect does to you smotes.
Howler MTG.jpeg

I'm NOT gay dude, not there is anything wrong with being gay.

But......

Go hit on another RWI.
You might try Flash
Sure you are. All leftists are choad smoking perverts. I bet that picture was taken at the doctors office after a night in the alley when your jaw gets stuck like that after the 400th choad gobbling.

Hot pockets? I was told there would be cake.

Don't ever believe anything posted by that idiot. He lies 100% of the time.

There he is, posting a video, seemingly of a cop waving in protestors...

But in reality, a different angle of that reveals that cop is actually waving in other cops, not protestors...

Sure you are. All leftists are choad smoking perverts. I bet that picture was taken at the doctors office after a night in the alley when your jaw gets stuck like that after the 400th choad gobbling.
Your 11 year old mind is controlling you

I’m sad for you.

Don't ever believe anything posted by that idiot. He lies 100% of the time.

There he is, posting a video, seemingly of a cop waving in protestors...

But in reality, a different angle of that reveals that cop is actually waving in other cops, not protestors...

1/6 wasn't an insurrection. It was a hand full of moronic Trump supporter, pissed off because their dear leader got beat. They were followed by a few hundred selfie takers.

And the left is also a bunch of morons for turning this whole thing into a mountain (from a mole hill). Most everyone who wasn't loyal to either side of this retarded argument, had forgotten about 1/6th, by the 10th.

That may literally be true.

Now that they know their beloved media has been lying to them, they're out of excuses.

Either they grow up and admit what has been done to them, or they can't because they're literally delusional.
What has your media been doing to you? Even worse hack. Twitter Files ring a bell?

If he posts them all you will do then is spew more lies. It's all you vermin ever do.

Like I said, they never said squat about them when they were posted, several times, so no reason to post them yet again just because some fags are sniveling yet again.

What has your media been doing to you? Even worse hack. Twitter Files ring a bell?
Do you see me repeating their various news stories here? Do you see me screaming their conspiracy theories? Do you see me LIVING them? No, you sure don't.

I take all media with a massive grain of salt. You absorb MAGA media like a mindless, inanimate sponge. You are MAGA media's target sheep.

Now you know they're lying to you, you have all the information you need, and you don't have the maturity or self esteem to admit it.

It's time for you people to grow up.

Last edited:
Do you see me repeating their various news stories here? Do you see me screaming their conspiracy theories? Do you see me LIVING them? No, you sure don't.

Yes, we do. You have a very bad case of TDS, which is entirely a media invention.

I take all media with a massive grain of salt. You absorb MAGA media like a mindless, inanimate sponge. You are MAGA media's target sheep.

So MAGA media is somehow different from the leftard media?

Now you know they're lying to you, you have all the information you need, and you don't have the maturity or self esteem to admit it.

Looked in the mirror lately?

It's time for you people to grow up.
lol

:p

This is a joke thread! We've all seen the videos on what the MAGA insurrectionists did. The smashing of doors; the cries from the DC cop being crushed in a doorway; the DC cop being beaten with a flagpole; Republican feces being smeared on the walls of Congress; the noose for Mike Pence; the chants to hang him; to Trump telling the SS to get rid of the magnetic sensors and let his people in armed. The list goes on and on. You can't re-write history, Bartboy!
Would you like us to list all the crimes that BLM thugs committed?

Forum List

Back