McCarthy thanks Trump...and will stab him in the back

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
If Trump thinks he's getting any kind of payback from McCarthy for his support during this Speaker campaign, he will be disappointed. I predict McCarthy will find ways to submarine Trump during Trump's presidential campaign.

oh yeah. That will happen. With McConnell and McCarthy in place now...and an iffy McDaniels...they will cut his legs out from under him at every opportunity. They want all those goodies for theyselves and won't let President Trump anywhere close to their treasure pile.

MTG is now EMPTYG to me now.

Sean Hannity is Sean Vanity and i won't be listening to his daily selfpromoting lectures.

If Trump thinks he's getting any kind of payback from McCarthy for his support during this Speaker campaign, he will be disappointed. I predict McCarthy will find ways to submarine Trump during Trump's presidential campaign.

McCarthy is a member in good standing of the Swamp. McCarthy is rated a "F" by the organization that monitors the voting records of member of Congress. Just like what all the Democrats get. The only difference is that his rating is a failing 50% or so why those Democrat turds usually get zero. Members of the Freedom Caucus get in the 90s or 100%.

The Freedom Caucus knew this and that is why they put up such a hard fight to establish rules that would slightly limit the amount of damage that he could do.

We can't trust a RINO any more than we can trust a Democrat.

I suspect it will be business as usual for the House. Bigger government, more regulations, no lowering of the debt, no reduction in taxes, Democrat ass kissing and nothing to restore the Constitution.

What freaking evidence indicates that McCarthy will stab Trump in the back after Trump supported him. Is it wishful thinking or a another symptom of TDS?

There is no president Trump...Boy sucks at speaking of the House.

E0AcWy.gif

Biden has been president for two years. Republicans won the majority in the House and McCarthy was elected Speaker. How does Trump fit into the equation? Are lefties so desperate that Trump is injected into every political argument?

Forum List

Back