Remember The Term "Borked" - Joe Biden Hard At It

1601185579546.png

Just want to ensure people remember that Joe Biden was responsible for "Borking" Robert Bork.

If you slime someone hard enough they can't survive.

Teddy Kennedy, the Liar of the Senate" showed us that.

Just want to ensure people remember that Joe Biden was responsible for "Borking" Robert Bork.

He got a vote.

Spare us the fake outrage. You wouldn’t care if your side did this.

Well, you seem to be the only person in the universe who does not know that "borking" became part of the vocaulbary thanks to the efforts of Ted "the liar of the senate" Kennedy and Joe, the petrified POS, Biden.

Do us a all favor and post on another thread.

Your deflections are not welcomed here.

Getting a hearing meant nothing. As was pointed out Bork chose to go through with it after Reagan (seeing the borking) offered to withdraw the nomination. Bork knew there was no chance. He'd been slimed in the media (this is what you ignore because you are such a fucking prick and somehow think what you focus on is what matters even though your focus is always wrong).

So you can take whatever implement you like (I recommend a hot poker) and sit on it.

He got a vote.

Well, you seem to be the only person in the universe who does not know that "borking" became part of the vocaulbary thanks to the efforts of Ted "the liar of the senate" Kennedy and Joe, the petrified POS, Biden.

Getting a hearing meant nothing. As was pointed out Bork chose to go through with it after Reagan (seeing the borking) offered to withdraw the nomination. Bork knew there was no chance. He'd been slimed in the media (this is what you ignore because you are such a fucking prick and somehow think what you focus on is what matters even though your focus is always wrong).

So you can take whatever implement you like (I recommend a hot poker) and sit on it.

So angry. Grrrr. It’s adorable that you need an anonymous message board in order to talk like that. I suspect that you and a lot of your fellow Trump supporters use this website to lash out all the anger that you wouldn’t dare say in public.

Anyway, how about we get back on topic here. You wouldn’t give a shit about this if the situation was reversed. Just admit it.

Biden is a lying and corrupt sack of garbage. Anyone who votes for him is really dumb.

He 100% helped frame Trump for the Russia bullshit.

He got a vote.

So angry. Grrrr. It’s adorable that you need an anonymous message board in order to talk like that. I suspect that you and a lot of your fellow Trump supporters use this website to lash out all the anger that you wouldn’t dare say in public.

Anyway, how about we get back on topic here. You wouldn’t give a shit about this if the situation was reversed. Just admit it.

I am all to vocal in person.

You are not on topic. You have never been on topic. STFU

This thread is about the origin of the term Borked.

I could care less about YOUR view of what happened.

Borked means you get smeared unfarily. Which is what happened.

Does that tiny brain of yours have the capacity to understand that ?

He got a vote.

Oh give it up. When it comes to unfair smears your side has been hard at over the years. Pardon me, but I just can’t gin up any outrage when they are really handling Barrett with kid gloves.

Grrrr. So edgy on an anonymous message board.

I decline your request for me to leave or shut up. Go ahead and keep asking if you like though.

Now then. Would you care if the other side did this? It’s ok. We both know why you won’t answer that. Your fake outrage is obvious.

He got a vote.

Oh give it up. When it comes to unfair smears your side has been hard at over the years. Pardon me, but I just can’t gin up any outrage when they are really handling Barrett with kid gloves.

Who really cares what you can or can't gin up.

Maybe you need a nap.

Anyone in politics knows what "borking" means and they know from whence it came.

Sorry...but the petrified POS you put up to head the "Corruption Ticked" was in the middle of it all the while being exposed as a theif and a liar.

Now run along to your Obama worship session so your elitist former leader can tell you what to do next.

Grrrr. So edgy on an anonymous message board.

I decline your request for me to leave or shut up. Go ahead and keep asking if you like though.

Now then. Would you care if the other side did this? It’s ok. We both know why you won’t answer that. Your fake outrage is obvious.

You keep talking about Fake Outrage. I don't know what you mean.

I am not outraged (although at the time I was ready to yell something at somebody). I am simply pointing out some facts relative to your "Corruption Ticket".

You keep talking about Fake Outrage. I don't know what you mean.

It means that you wouldn’t give a shit about this if the other side did it.

You going to admit it or are you just going to keep whining and throwing your little angry temper tantrums? Grrr!

Bork laid down for Nixon. He did not deserve honors.

And you can't read.

This isn't about Bork's qualifications.

It's about the process used to smear him ahead of the hearing.

Are all you morons this dense ?

Bork could not be "Borked" because his very name, and above all his presence, precluded any thoughts of any position higher than obscurity. He "Borked" himself.

Forum List

Back