Remember the left blasting the right for the Lake of the Ozarks parties during the Covid lockdown?

No, but I remember the left blasting citizens and especially out-of-staters for the Lake of the Ozarks parties during the Covid lockdown.

The Right were silent, hoping for mass contagion so they can get everyone infected for herd immunity. Death panels for grandma, brought to you by Conservatives.

• Banned
No, but I remember the left blasting citizens and especially out-of-staters for the Lake of the Ozarks parties during the Covid lockdown.
istockphoto-185963708-612x612.jpg

The Right were silent, hoping for mass contagion so they can get everyone infected for herd immunity. Death panels for grandma, brought to you by Conservatives.
The obvious question for is is:
Why isn't the left blasting citizen and out of state rioters and protesters?

I am.

I am.

I'll rephrase, why isn't Nancy, Cuomo,Wolf and that whackjob from Michigan blasting them?

Of course it didn't happen and no one cares about the leftist propaganda and fear pumping. Oh..........how about that silence when all the freaks were rioting and protesting. Yeah, not a peep about that horrible virus huh.

Forum List

Back