Remember The Last Time Obama Threatened To Confiscate Guns

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I do, and he got his ass handed to him. I even had to laugh at Utah's response. They told him to go pound sand and they'd arrest any Federal agent they sent to get the guns.

And the same outcome will happen this time. Libtardos aren't going to confiscate 10 Million AR-15's and the more they try to bigger the resistance.

Sorry, petunias, you need to guard your schools and your children if you want them protected.

Get your checkbook out.

Utah sheriffs send letter to president, they will defend rights to firearms

I seem to remember it was after Sandy Hook when 19 six year olds were slaughtered by an AR -15

Guess you showed him on that one

I do, and he got his ass handed to him. I even had to laugh at Utah's response. They told him to go pound sand and they'd arrest any Federal agent they sent to get the guns.

And the same outcome will happen this time. Libtardos aren't going to confiscate 10 Million AR-15's and the more they try to bigger the resistance.

Sorry, petunias, you need to guard your schools and your children if you want them protected.

Get your checkbook out.

Yes, we see the idiot letter from some shit kicker sheriffs.

Where did Obama say he WAS GOING to CONFISCATE GUNS. Those specific words. "I'm going to order..."

Get your checkbook out.

I remember when Contards enriched gun manufacturers by claiming that President Obama was coming for all of your guns.

Of course he never did......which means either your memory is lying to you- or you are just lying to us.

I seem to remember it was after Sandy Hook when 19 six year olds were slaughtered by an AR -15

Guess you showed him on that one

Ya, and I see you here every day pointing out what a shithole like Democrat run Chicago is and railing about more gun control there, NOT.

The second amendment is for us to protect ourselves. Not your fake outrage. If you don't like the Constitution get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back