Remember the H1N1 Pandemic? I Donā€™t Either

Funny you didn't mentioned his father. No wonder why...

No need to, your racism speaks for itself.

1580361493496.jpg

Buddy, you are the one who keeps calling Obama "the Kenyan"...

But I know, just pretend your racism isn't racist... that'll work.

Not so fast. I called him Kenyan, without "the". That's your doing.

I'm not questioning where he was born, cause I couldn't care less. It's under the rug.
However, you're the one who would like to ignore that Barry himself used his Kenyan roots to his advantage.

Oh, and why aren't you calling Trump a German?

Not so fast. I called him Kenyan, without "the". That's your doing.

I'm not questioning where he was born, cause I couldn't care less. It's under the rug.
However, you're the one who would like to ignore that Barry himself used his Kenyan roots to his advantage.

What advantage was that? That after years of calling himself "Barry" to fit in with white folks, he called himself Barack instead?

What he used for his advantage is his hard work and industry to overcome the institutionalize racism of this country.

Oh, and why aren't you calling Trump a German?

I'm German... I don't even want to slander my own like that. Besides, "Orange Shitgibbon" works so much better.

"The fatality rate of Swine flu was about 100 times less than the likely real fatality rate of Covid-19"

And even with fatality rate "100 times less" there was still 12,400 dead Americans. Yet, lefties still praise that asshole and how he did great. Go figure.

12,400 dead Americans from Swine flu.

Coronavirus is up to 5,112 dead Americans. So far.

Remember when they had farmers DUMPING their milk -----THIS I STO BREAK THE BACK OF AMERICA YOU GAWD DAM IDIOTS WAKE UP !! This is abouut TAKING YOUR FREEDOM OVER JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Kenyan is not a race, moron.

Then why aren't you calling Trump "The German"?

Why would I call him "German"? His father was born in US, and mom in Scotland, both American citizens.
Not according to Trump.

"The fatality rate of Swine flu was about 100 times less than the likely real fatality rate of Covid-19"

And even with fatality rate "100 times less" there was still 12,400 dead Americans. Yet, lefties still praise that asshole and how he did great. Go figure.

My point that there is nothing to praise Barry for, since with even with 100 times lower fatality rate, 12,400 Americans still died.

My point that there is nothing to praise Barry for, since with even with 100 times lower fatality rate, 12,400 Americans still died.

So you have an issue with lefties praising Obama despite losing 12,400 Americans.

We have 6,075 deaths so far from Covid-19, and, hopefully I'm wrong, but it's looking like we will easily pass 12,400 deaths.

Yet I'm sure you and your fellow Trump supporters will continue to shower Trump in praise. Looks hypocritical to me.

I await your "yea but that's different because..." bullshit.

So you have an issue with lefties praising Obama despite losing 12,400 Americans.

We have 6,075 deaths so far from Covid-19, and, hopefully I'm wrong, but it's looking like we will easily pass 12,400 deaths.

Yet I'm sure you and your fellow Trump supporters will continue to shower Trump in praise. Looks hypocritical to me.

I await your "yea but that's different because..." bullshit.

Read it again, dunce.

again, over a year's time.

We are only a month into this and we already have 6000 dead.

The Flu isn't that big of a deal, we have a flu every year. And we have idiots who die because they don't like needles or are anti-vaxxers. (Funny, what happened to all the anti-vaxxers? They've all shut up in a hurry).

"illegal president"

As opposed to Kenyan, who was legal.

There you go... TDS at its best. Barry did nothing wrong, and orange man bad. REEEEEE

Obama won a clear majority. A majority said no to Trump.

Um, yeah, Trump is illegal. Now we are paying for it.

Oh, by the way, thanks for using the racist "Kenyan" to describe Obama... you guys always out yourselves and it's wonderful.
In everything we do, when there is someone living bad enough and is a piece of shit, we are not allowed to say it for some. And it becomes something political from the excessive side of social justice that Prog agendists have forced on the population for decades. This alone is going to cost us more money, resources and lives in this crisis and already is. For you promote being dung. And that makes it harder to improve conditions.

The Flu isn't that big of a deal, we have a flu every year. And we have idiots who die because they don't like needles or are anti-vaxxers. (Funny, what happened to all the anti-vaxxers? They've all shut up in a hurry).

Again, 100 times less potent, with medicine available, and vaccine ready, and still kills 12,400. What would be if it was as deadly as Covid-19?

And you still praise Kenyan for it.

Again, 100 times less potent, with medicine available, and vaccine ready, and still kills 12,400. What would be if it was as deadly as Covid-19?

Uh, yeah, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The point is, we are going to have a lot more dead people when this is all over than we had with H1N1. Obama is actually looking better every day in his response.

"But, but, but OOOOOOOOBama the Kenyan! YOu know he was a secret Muslim, don't you!"

from our first death of H1N1, which was only 2 to 3 months from when Obama first took office in his first term, they had a vaccine for it 7 months later..... 12k deaths in a year's time.....for h1n1

in less than 3 weeks, from NY's first death from covid19, 3000 people have died,

and in the USA, 7500 are dead, in a month..... times that by 12!!! :eek:

Last edited:

from our first death of H1N1, which was only 2 to 3 months from when Obama first took office in his first term, they had a vaccine for it 7 months later..... 12k deaths in a year's time.....for h1n1

in less than 3 weeks, from NY's first death from covid19, 3000 people have died,

and in the USA, 7500 are dead, in a month..... times that by 12!!! :eek:

You do know what 100 times more deadly means, do ya?

New Topics

Forum List

Back