Remember the H1N1 Pandemic? I Don’t Either

Only those who are trying to slip it under the rug don't remember it.

How can you forget that 12,400 Americans died from it?

Thank you President Barry.
That’s actually relatively mild for influenza deaths in the US. We’ve had years over 50-60k if I’m not mistaken.

I am not talking about influenza, but about H1N1.

H1N1 is influenza, kiddo.

So is Spanish flu. Different strain, dunce.

Only those who are trying to slip it under the rug don't remember it.

How can you forget that 12,400 Americans died from it?

Thank you President Barry.
That’s actually relatively mild for influenza deaths in the US. We’ve had years over 50-60k if I’m not mistaken.

I am not talking about influenza, but about H1N1.

H1N1 is influenza, kiddo.

So is Spanish flu. Different strain, dunce.

There are many different strains every year. They’re all influenza.

Sorry to remind you of this.

75% of libtards have tried to increase the panic by stating it’s not any sort of flu

It was a different kind of flu. Trump little over 200. Obama 18,000.

Guy, Covid-19 isn't the flu. It's a lot more deadly. But clearly, I'm not going to waste time trying to explain science to someone who believes in Talking Snakes.

H1N1 was not typical flu, and with lower mortality rate and vaccines, 12,400 Americans still died.

Comparing to COVID-19, with no vaccine and no medicine, Trump is doing pretty good.

Trump is only 3 weeks into this.. H1N1 was over a two year period. Trump will be voted out of office long before we know what the final death toll is going to be.

Guy, Covid-19 isn't the flu. It's a lot more deadly. But clearly, I'm not going to waste time trying to explain science to someone who believes in Talking Snakes.

H1N1 was not typical flu, and with lower mortality rate and vaccines, 12,400 Americans still died.

Comparing to COVID-19, with no vaccine and no medicine, Trump is doing pretty good.

Trump is only 3 weeks into this.. H1N1 was over a two year period. Trump will be voted out of office long before we know what the final death toll is going to be.
Actually it's been here as long as October.

Actually it's been here as long as October.

And TRump is only doing stuff now?

What does that tell you about his incompetence?
We didn't know it existed then. I'm pointing the over politicizing it by the media. Went through thanksgiving and Christmas and no big death toll. Your kind destroying our economy and destroying lives, because you lost an election.
90450335_10216077261539982_2213603436866306048_n.jpg

We didn't know it existed then. I'm pointing the over politicizing it by the media. Went through thanksgiving and Christmas and no big death toll. Your kind destroying our economy and destroying lives, because you lost an election.

Here you go, buddy. Trump was warned back in January this was coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

The fact is, if Trump had information this far back, it was on HIM to prepare for it.

He didn't.

That's on him. People will remember that in November.

Here you go, buddy. Trump was warned back in January this was coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

The fact is, if Trump had information this far back, it was on HIM to prepare for it.

He didn't.

That's on him. People will remember that in November.
Yes he did, he banned travel from China and you loons called him racist for it.

Why H1N1 was over two year period, and why 12,400 people died from it if there was a vaccine and medicine pretty much readily available?

Why H1N1 was over two year period, and why 12,400 people died from it if there was a vaccine and medicine pretty much readily available?

Because people are stupid.
Because there are idiots out there who think that Vaccines cause Autism
Because there are people who just don't like getting shots
Because a lot of us just think, Meh, it's just the flu, I'll get over it.

Because people are stupid.
Because there are idiots out there who think that Vaccines cause Autism
Because there are people who just don't like getting shots
Because a lot of us just think, Meh, it's just the flu, I'll get over it.

Are people still stupid, or they suddenly got much smarter? You use "people are stupid" as excuse to defend your boy Barry disastrous record on H1N1, but your TDS doesn't allow you to give the same benefit of the doubt for Trump.

He was racist. Viruses don't care about race. What we needed to do was screen EVERYONE coming in, or quarantining them. Instead we created some big panic to get everyone in before the doors closed, and spread them around the country.

Now we see the result.
So you say he didn't do enough, then you say he did too much? Thanks for proving you're a bias prick.

Are people still stupid, or they suddenly got much smarter? You use "people are stupid" as excuse to defend your boy Barry disastrous record on H1N1, but your TDS doesn't allow you to give the same benefit of the doubt for Trump.

No, Trump doesn't get the benefit of any doubt because he's an illegal president who fucked this up.

The fact is, when President Obama reacted to H1N1, you guys all accused him of trying to use it to get ObamaCare passed. You weren't worried about it then. The ONLY reason why you are bringing it up now is that you think it's a diversion, when the two things are nowhere near the same thing.

So you say he didn't do enough, then you say he did too much? Thanks for proving you're a bias prick.

No, I'm saying what he did was wrong, not based on science and based on his own, "How can I use this to get my racist supporters worked up!" thinking.

So instead of calmly screening and isolating people from infected areas, he created a huge panic where everyone rushed to get back, got put in crowded areas with other people rushing to get places, and the infection spread.

The truth is, at this point, my state's fatality rate and the nation's fatality rate from COVID-19 is right around 1%. We are going to have to decide if it's worth crashing our entire economy over a disease that, yes, is highly contagious, but brings with it a fatality rate of around 1%.

I'm guessing most people are going to say no.

The truth is, at this point, my state's fatality rate and the nation's fatality rate from COVID-19 is right around 1%. We are going to have to decide if it's worth crashing our entire economy over a disease that, yes, is highly contagious, but brings with it a fatality rate of around 1%.

I'm guessing most people are going to say no.

Economy has already crashed, and it ain't coming back any time soon. Trump is finished, so there's no point in risking more lives to save his worthless reputation.

Forum List

Back