Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Remaining ignorant is always the best strategy, I guess.

I'm not watching an hour long video explaining that they exchanged products for weed when store security video shows the clerk NOT exchanging cigars for weed.
Geezus, man, you piss yourself now that they are in the minority.

You're the one who suggested the current minority would act on their grievances, not me.
14 witnesses said Brown had his hands up.

Those same fourteen witnesses also failed to mention Brown then advanced on the officer.
It shows he was a racist... as if shooting an unarmed black kid doesn't show that already.

I asked for a link to support your claim he regularly said the N-word and you failed to do so.

I'm not watching an hour long video explaining that they exchanged products for weed when store security video shows the clerk NOT exchanging cigars for weed.

Except that was happened, and people in the video testified that weed was being traded in and out of that store all the time. It was well known in the neighborhood. Why do you think Apu didn't call the cops after he was pushed into the rack? He didn't want them asking questions about what his relatives were doing.

You're the one who suggested the current minority would act on their grievances, not me.

I'm suggesting that if you can't be a decent human being, at least be a practical one.

Those same fourteen witnesses also failed to mention Brown then advanced on the officer.

Barefoot, wounded, with his hands up.. But, yes, all those witnesses were lying and Darren Wilson was telling the truth except for the times he wasn't.

So Brown is punching inside the car. Wilson is scrambling to deflect the blows, to protect his face, to regain control of the situation. And then Brown stops, turns to his left, says to his friend, "Here, hold these," and hands him the cigarillos stolen from Ferguson Market. Then he turns back to Wilson and, with his left hand now freed from holding the contraband goods, throws a haymaker at Wilson.

Every bullshit detector in me went off when I read that passage. Which doesn't mean that it didn't happen exactly the way Wilson describes. But it is, again, hard to imagine. Brown, an 18-year-old kid holding stolen goods, decides to attack a cop and, while attacking him, stops, hands his stolen goods to his friend, and then returns to the beatdown. It reads less like something a human would do and more like a moment meant to connect Brown to the robbery.

I asked for a link to support your claim he regularly said the N-word and you failed to do so.
He admitted in a hearing that he did.

Except that was happened, and people in the video testified that weed was being traded in and out of that store all the time. It was well known in the neighborhood. Why do you think Apu didn't call the cops after he was pushed into the rack? He didn't want them asking questions about what his relatives were doing.

I'm suggesting that if you can't be a decent human being, at least be a practical one.

Barefoot, wounded, with his hands up.. But, yes, all those witnesses were lying and Darren Wilson was telling the truth except for the times he wasn't.

So Brown is punching inside the car. Wilson is scrambling to deflect the blows, to protect his face, to regain control of the situation. And then Brown stops, turns to his left, says to his friend, "Here, hold these," and hands him the cigarillos stolen from Ferguson Market. Then he turns back to Wilson and, with his left hand now freed from holding the contraband goods, throws a haymaker at Wilson.

Every bullshit detector in me went off when I read that passage. Which doesn't mean that it didn't happen exactly the way Wilson describes. But it is, again, hard to imagine. Brown, an 18-year-old kid holding stolen goods, decides to attack a cop and, while attacking him, stops, hands his stolen goods to his friend, and then returns to the beatdown. It reads less like something a human would do and more like a moment meant to connect Brown to the robbery.

Ya just ignore the witnesses that stated he was rushing the officer and the fact that all those claiming hands up were proven to have lied.

Except that was happened, and people in the video testified that weed was being traded in and out of that store all the time. It was well known in the neighborhood.

And yet, the exchange did not happen.
Why do you think Apu didn't call the cops after he was pushed into the rack? He didn't want them asking questions about what his relatives were doing.

Then who called the cops?

You suggested minorities will act on their grievances.
Barefoot, wounded, with his hands up..

...while advancing on the officer.
But, yes, all those witnesses were lying and Darren Wilson was telling the truth except for the times he wasn't.

Some of the witnesses were lying. Some claimed to have witnessed it when they weren't even there. Their testimony had to be discarded.

You're giving me an opinion piece as evidence?

You're citing an article from an African American woman's style website? Seriously?

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.

racism or not, the savage that smashed Kaylee Gain's skull needs to be tried as an adult.​

Remaining ignorant is always the best strategy, I guess.

Geezus, man, you piss yourself now that they are in the minority.

14 witnesses said Brown had his hands up.

It shows he was a racist... as if shooting an unarmed black kid doesn't show that already.

Anyone who settles admits guilt.
No they did not say he had his hands up. Those witnesses were proven to be lying and repeating hearsay like you

An unarmed black kid who attacked him and threatend his life

It does not show he is a racist. Which is irrelevant because racists have the right to self defense. Wrong settling is most often a way to save money it is not an admission of guilt MORON

Ya just ignore the witnesses that stated he was rushing the officer and the fact that all those claiming hands up were proven to have lied.

Well, that's why you have a TRIAL, dummy. To see who is lying and who is telling the truth.

McCullough, of course, invited the crazy racist who wasn't there and didn't invite the people who saw him with his hands up.

...while advancing on the officer.
Eek, a scary black kid. I'm sure he wet himself, like you do.

Well, that's why you have a TRIAL, dummy. To see who is lying and who is telling the truth.

McCullough, of course, invited the crazy racist who wasn't there and didn't invite the people who saw him with his hands up.

Hate to break it to you but the DOJ investigated WANTING to charge him and found nothing to charge him with.

Irrelevant. He advanced on an officer after having assaulted him and tried to take his firearm. You would have done the same.

Hate to break it to you but the DOJ investigated WANTING to charge him and found nothing to charge him with.

Except they really didn't want to, that's the thing. They just hoped it would go away if they passed a mealy-mouth report exonerating Wilson but condemning a more general atmosphere of racism and can you really work on that and reform the police, pretty please.

Irrelevant. He advanced on an officer after having assaulted him and tried to take his firearm. You would have done the same.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have put a bullet through his brain when he was already going down.

Except they really didn't want to, that's the thing. They just hoped it would go away if they passed a mealy-mouth report exonerating Wilson but condemning a more general atmosphere of racism and can you really work on that and reform the police, pretty please.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have put a bullet through his brain when he was already going down.
who was President and who staffed the DOJ then?

who was President and who staffed the DOJ then?

Doesn't matter.

Obama can't order the DoJ to start a prosecution.

The biggest problem is that the entire system is designed to protect law enforcement from consequences. It's why you literally have to get a cop on tape murdering someone and THEN threaten a riot to get someone to actually, you know, do something.

Doesn't matter.

Obama can't order the DoJ to start a prosecution.

The biggest problem is that the entire system is designed to protect law enforcement from consequences. It's why you literally have to get a cop on tape murdering someone and THEN threaten a riot to get someone to actually, you know, do something.
Sure thing that's why throughout Obama's tenure he was taking over with the DOJ local police forces.

Sounds like she was being bullied regularly.
Yeah, the "modern" idea in education is to punish the victim of bullying right along with the bully. When I went to school defending yourself against a bully was considered a laudable action by the school administration.

No numb nuts, he saying that they got into a fight and this wasn't a poor, little white girl that was randomly attacked like you racist are trying to make it out to be.
What’s racist is defending the black girl just because she is black. There is zero excuse to smash someone’s head into concrete.

You would have been caught up in the fog of self preservation and fired multiple shots just as Wilson did.

Forum List

Back