Remember, only two pleaded guilty. When is the trial for Trump's other two "friends"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Judge proposes May 7 start date for Manafort, Gates trial

A federal judge has proposed May 7 as the start date for the trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his associate Richard Gates.

Prosecutors say the 12-point indictments against the two will take 15 days to outline in court.

----------------------

15 days to cover 12 points? That's a lot of points. How many years in prison is that worth?

I guess it's not going to be over next month, huh Donny Boy?

Wanna bet the property Manafort put up for "bail" is crooked? Probably why the prosecution accepted as collateral. So he couldn't get rid of it.

What else you wanna bet? That Mueller got state attorney's involved. Remember, Trump can only pardon federal crimes. He has no jurisdiction over state crimes. Either Manafort works with Mueller or he's going to prison for a long time and Trump will be powerless.

• Banned
No wonder Republicans are desperate to shut down this investigation.

• Banned
I bet Jared is next.

I suspect Trump will crack long before he would normally be charged. He's already on the edge. Look at him and listen to him. The guy is a basket case.

The only "desperation" I see are those bitter clingers, desperately holding onto their silly notions of "muh Russia".

Just let it go. The election is over. Hillary still lost.

• Banned

The only "desperation" I see are those bitter clingers, desperately holding onto their silly notions of "muh Russia".

Yea, let go of Hillary.

and Obama.

Being stuck on Hillary and Obama isn't going to help.

• Banned

Every day, it's harder and harder to name someone in Trump's cabinet or campaign who doesn't have Russian Ties.
Why is that?

Every day, it's harder and harder to name someone in Trump's cabinet or campaign who doesn't have Russian Ties.
Why is that?

I have Russian ties: Five of the firearms in my collection were made in Russia. Everyone has Russian ties, except for you and Senator McCarthy.

But Tailgunner Joe is no longer with us, so you're on your own and you'll have to check under your own bed tonight. Hope there are no Russians hiding under there but send me a message if you find some. I'll round up a posse and we'll chase them away for you.

Why is that?

Because they dont' live in a cellar, and spend all day on the internet?

Odds are, they also have ties with France, Germany, Japan, China, etc

Phony manufactured 2006 tax fraud is tied to Russia? Through Trump to Manafort? Huh?

Desperate much? I get it. If obammy drags it out to OCT 2018 it might help elect less RePubes. With MSM cover....as always.

Last edited:

Why is that?

Because they dont' live in a cellar, and spend all day on the internet?

Odds are, they also have ties with France, Germany, Japan, China, etc
So you couldn't name any either, huh?

Figures.

Liberals are still obsessing about Bush/Gore...you think they're even CLOSE to getting over Hillary's loss?

People like R-Derp don't get it! They never will...

A federal judge has proposed May 7 as the start date for the trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his associate Richard Gates.

Prosecutors say the 12-point indictments against the two will take 15 days to outline in court.

----------------------

15 days to cover 12 points? That's a lot of points. How many years in prison is that worth?

Wanna bet the property Manafort put up for "bail" is crooked? Probably why the prosecution accepted as collateral. So he couldn't get rid of it.

What else you wanna bet? That Mueller got state attorney's involved. Remember, Trump can only pardon federal crimes. He has no jurisdiction over state crimes. Either Manafort works with Mueller or he's going to prison for a long time and Trump will be powerless.

I'm betting some of these scumbags will opt for a plea deal to stay out of prison. Not good for the orange turd.

Let go of law breaking?

Hillary lost the election, will you let go of her problems? No....

----------------------

I'm betting some of these scumbags will opt for a plea deal to stay out of prison. Not good for the orange turd.

Or Trump will literally say they'll get a presidential pardon. This is the problem here.

----------------------

If you're planning on being a fortune-teller when you grow up, better re-think your long-range career plans.

One last thing before I leave this thread, at least for tonight.

OP, the word is pled, not pleaded

----------------------

Because Flynn already handed over Trump...

Then why don't you whiny little trumpscum shut up and stop trying to shut down the investigation?

Now be quiet.

Then why don't you whiny little trumpscum shut up and stop trying to shut down the investigation?

Now be quiet.

Who's trying to "shut down" anything? Would we like the investigators to be impartial instead of loaded with Clinton supporters? Yes! Would we like them to prove collusion? Yes! I don't see either of those things happening however. What I do see is the opponents of Trump dragging this out for as long as they can so they don't have to admit that there never was collusion.

Have you noticed the tone of you Clintonistas lately? I think it's slowly sinking in that there was no collusion with Russians (other than the Clinton camp paying some of them to put out a fake "dossier"!) and that you're not going to be able to impeach Trump on that fairy tale. Hence all the anger.

Now be quiet.

Who's trying to "shut down" anything? Would we like the investigators to be impartial instead of loaded with Clinton supporters? Yes! Would we like them to prove collusion? Yes! I don't see either of those things happening however. What I do see is the opponents of Trump dragging this out for as long as they can so they don't have to admit that there never was collusion.

Have you noticed the tone of you Clintonistas lately? I think it's slowly sinking in that there was no collusion with Russians (other than the Clinton camp paying some of them to put out a fake "dossier"!) and that you're not going to be able to impeach Trump on that fairy tale. Hence all the anger.

Any attention I might have paid to your gibberish ended with "clintonistss".

Trumptards are disgusting and delusional.

Forum List

Back