Remember How The Supremes Wouldn't Take Trump's Evidence????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The Trump election was stolen in those states where courts and attorneys general changed the manner of the national election.
I've said it all along, and, as usual.....I've been correct.

2. Now.....finally......the Supreme Court is muttering about taking up the constitutional basis for the theft of the election.....and I'm bettin' that they finally do what they should have done right after the election

3. "Supreme Court to take on controversial election-law case
June 30, 202210:50 AM ET
The Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to hear a case that could dramatically change how federal elections are conducted. At issue is a legal theory that would give state legislatures unfettered authority to set the rules for federal elections, free of supervision by the state courts and state constitutions.

The theory, known as the "independent state legislature theory," stems from the election clause in Article I of the Constitution. It says, "The times, places and manner of holding elections for senators and representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof."

Proponents of the theory argue that that clause gives state legislatures power to regulate federal elections uninhibited by state courts or state constitutions. If a majority of the Supreme Court agrees, that would hamstring state courts, removing judicial oversight of state elections.

"Taken to its extreme, the independent state legislature doctrine could be an earthquake in American election law and fundamentally alter the balance of power within states and provide a pathway to subvert election results," says professor Richard Hasen, an expert on election law from the University of California, Irvine."

!

If we don't fix our elections we will lose our freedom forever....

I detect an element of optimism in your post that I don't share.

I would love to see a win in the argument.....but the totlaitarians are too far in the lead for us to have the final victory.
They will destroy this country, and don't care if they go down with the rest of us, the normal people.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."
Is this the end of progressive America?

This was the post from back at the time of the stolen election:

Just because a series of corrupt courts.....including the 'supreme' one.....wouldn't hear the evidence doesn't mean there wasn't clear and dispositive evidence.

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

I detect an element of optimism in your post that I don't share.

I would love to see a win in the argument.....but the totlaitarians are too far in the lead for us to have the final victory.
They will destroy this country, and don't care if they go down with the rest of us, the normal people.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."
Is this the end of progressive America?
Keep the faith... I see people waking up more and more everyday....
Support Trump not the GOP or the DNC....

Keep the faith... I see people waking up more and more everyday....
Support Trump not the GOP or the DNC....

I live in the crime-ridden Democrat State of New York, a one-party state, with a governor who won't fire the Manhattan DA, who refuses to enforce the law, and lets Democrats....er, criminals, out.....

We had a primary this week.....the turnout to vote was about 14%, and the governor walked away with a huge win.

No....I can't see any reason for optimism.....but thank you just the same.

I live in the crime-ridden Democrat State of New York, a one-party state, with a governor who won't fire the Manhattan DA, who refuses to enforce the law, and lets Democrats....er, criminals, out.....

We had a primary this week.....the turnout to vote was about 14%, and the governor walked away with a huge win.

No....I can't see any reason for optimism.....but thank you just the same.
I don't blame you... that's why I left CA....

"Wisconsin Senate leader warns Elections Commission: Don't bypass Legislature on ballot curing​

The Wisconsin Elections Commission was sternly rebuked for illegally usurping legislative authority during the 2020 election in a recent ruling by the Wisconsin Supreme Court."

What does "illegally" mean????

Yeah and we also remember how everyday you come here and ignore that Obama was expanding the corruption of what your hero bush started proving you are a fake as trump supporter who only likes him sense he is a Republican.

Forum List

Back