Remember how positive liberals were that Walker would be recalled?...

Kerry was also behind in the polls. Some liberals were deluded into thinking the polls were biased and that independents would break for the challenger, but not most.

Hmmm. "Polls biased" and "independents break for the challenger". Golly, where have we been hearing that recently?
you've lied enough.

Kerry was also behind in the polls. Some liberals were deluded into thinking the polls were biased and that independents would break for the challenger, but not most.

Hmmm. "Polls biased" and "independents break for the challenger". Golly, where have we been hearing that recently?

Obama has been behind for a month....so STFU numb-nuts.

He's not going to comprehend what you mean by that, hell he can't even comprehend a thread that says Scott Walker is going to be recalled

Last edited:

I love it when the cranks cry at me. After all, it's not like they can refute anything I say.

Wrong. It's not like you will accept the very clear refutation.

So how's that whole stamping-your-feet-and-insisting-you're-smarter-than-everybody-else-because-you-say-so thing working out?

Not very good, looks like. :lmao:

That's a thread 6 months ahead of the election that showed one positive poll. And it has zero liberals in it proclaiming imminent victory against Walker.

A thread having nothing to do with the recall, which bigreb somehow considers to be a bunch of liberals predicting victory in the recall.

Stop talking out of your ass so that it doesn't look lie you're a lying piece of shit.
Poor BigReb. He's just an 'effin moron. He's really not smart enough to even undertand how badly he sucks at lying.

I scanned Missourian's links as well. None of them showed any liberals supposedly predicting victory over Walker. A couple did have conservatives proclaiming wildly optimistic victory margins for Walker.

So, using the evidence that was so kindly supplied to us by BigReb and Missourian, we see that some conservatives were wildy off in their election predictions, because they wouldn't look at the polls. And that no liberals made victory predictions, presumably because they looked at the polls. And that the polls were accurate.

So, polls correct, liberals rational, conservatives irrational. Yep, that definitely means the polls are wrong, and Obama is doomed. At least by conservative logic, being that conservative logic is far beyond our mere earth logic.
You will see no fewer than 4 threads predicting Walkers demise....

Start with the fucking loser Chris and work your way down from there.

And no, I won't be posting a search link. If you are so certain of your position, look it up yourself.

I, however, was there that night and the week prior.....I have no need to look it up.

So let's summarize.

In 2004, some Democrats said the polls showing Bush ahead were biased, and that undecideds always broke for the challenger, and so Kerry would win.

In 2010, some Democrats said the polls showing the Republicans way ahead were biased, and that the Democrats would do way better than the polls showed.

Last June, some Democrats supposedly said (though we can't actually find any) that the polls showing Walker ahead were biased, and Walker was going down!

And in every case, those Democrats trotted out anecdotes and their gut feeling and keen statistical analysis to show how the polls were biased.

And in every case ... the polls weren't biased.

Good luck in 3 days, Republicans.

The liberals saw that the polls said Walker woudn't be recalled, thus we predicted Walker wouldn't be recalled. We hoped the vote woud be better, but we didn't expect it. We were happy to get the win by recalling the state senators.

And, amazingly, the results of the election matched the poll predictions spot on. Was that your point, that polls tend to be very accurate, and that those who trust the polls do better than those who trust their gut?

Complete utter bullshit. The vast majority of the libtard fuckwads on this board claimed Walker would be recalled, right up until the day before the vote.

No conservatives want to address the point I keep making?

The point is that wishing all the polls were biased because you don't like what they say doesn't mean the polls are biased. And doing that means you'll end up looking ridiculous.

We'll get back to this in 3 days. TTFN.

There were plenty of liberal posters on this board who did, in fact, refuse to accept the fact that Walker was going to lose even in the face of dwindling poll numbers and the recall campaign losing momentum.

But I think the way some conservatives are acting now reminds me of that much more than liberals.

So let's summarize.

In 2004, some Democrats said the polls showing Bush ahead were biased, and that undecideds always broke for the challenger, and so Kerry would win.

In 2010, some Democrats said the polls showing the Republicans way ahead were biased, and that the Democrats would do way better than the polls showed.

Last June, some Democrats supposedly said (though we can't actually find any) that the polls showing Walker ahead were biased, and Walker was going down!

And in every case, those Democrats trotted out anecdotes and their gut feeling and keen statistical analysis to show how the polls were biased.

And in every case ... the polls weren't biased.

Good luck in 3 days, Republicans.

OH a slight twist of your words now it's only a few democrats? You said no liberals said walker would be recalled. Which is total bullshit. It's OK to admit your mistake no need to continue defending your lie to keep from admitting you were wrong.

No conservatives want to address the point I keep making?

The point is that wishing all the polls were biased because you don't like what they say doesn't mean the polls are biased. And doing that means you'll end up looking ridiculous.

We'll get back to this in 3 days. TTFN.

I have and you failed, but continue to defend your lie.

Remember how all the polls showed Walker not being recalled? The polls were right then and they'll be right now as well.

That's exactly how sure they are Obama will win reelection... :lol:

Actually, no, I don't.

Most people saw that the WI recall was a bad idea, and they shouldn't have gone through with it, but the ALF-CIO insisted on doing so anyway.

Doesnt' take away from the fact that nearly every poll that has come out in the past week shows an Obama advantage.

That's exactly how sure they are Obama will win reelection... :lol:

Actually, no, I don't.

Most people saw that the WI recall was a bad idea, and they shouldn't have gone through with it, but the ALF-CIO insisted on doing so anyway.

Doesnt' take away from the fact that nearly every poll that has come out in the past week shows an Obama advantage.

OH my God stating it was a bad idea after the fact is totally all fucking bull shit. up to the day of the recall it was thought Walker would lose. Don't lie with all those threads in the archives in this forum.

Forum List

Back