Remember How It Was All About Hunter Biden Just A Month Before The Election?

The real October surprise should have been Durham indictments but they paid him off obviously.

All these manufactured controversies never go anywhere
  • Hillary Emails
  • Benghazi
  • Obamagate
  • Nunes Report
  • Durham Report
  • Burisma
  • Hunters Laptop
These 'bombshells' ALWAYS fizzle like wet firecrackers...

During Dubya's presidency 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed... Nobody lied about that the way the hard core right has lied about Benghazi.

Hunter has had several jobs. Stop spreading lies. It just makes the whole Trump presidency look worse... and God knows its bad enough.

Well, thanks for the Wiki link!!!

This page was last edited on 12 January 2021

Hunter kind of had jobs because, sitting on boards because ..... Daddy.

Wiki left out a lot of info.

Can you people summarize the Hunter Biden story in a clear and concise manner?

Thanks.

Sure: Hunter is a crook, his father is a crook, his uncle is probably a crook, and they are being paid off by the Chinese. In addition to being a crook, Hunter Biden is also a cokehead and probably a perv.

Direct quote from a (retired) Federal prosecutor: "I have gotten convictions on less than what was just on Hunter Biden't computer."

Do you have a name of the federal prosecutor or a link to his statement? Did he make it under oath?

Hunter has had several jobs. Stop spreading lies. It just makes the whole Trump presidency look worse... and God knows its bad enough.

It always helps to come from a prominent family.

Early career
After law school, Biden accepted a position at bank holding company MBNA America, a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[3] By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president[3][8] and left to serve at the United States Department of Commerce until 2001, focusing on ecommerce policy.[9] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[10]

According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[3]

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006.[11]

Biden was the board's vice chairman from July 2006 until 2009; he resigned in February 2009,[12][13] resigning shortly after his father became vice president. Biden said during his father's vice presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[3]

Investor and lobbyist
Biden is a capital investments professional with an interest in funding early-stage natural resource extraction and technology companies. In 2006, Biden and his uncle James Biden purchased international hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors; Hunter was interim CEO of the fund[14] for five years, until 2011.[15]

In September 2008, Biden launched a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expand into foreign markets.[16] Biden, Devon Archer, and Christopher Heinz founded the investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.[10] He also co-founded venture capital firm Eudora Global.[7]

He held the position of counsel in the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP in 2014.[3] Biden was on the board of directors of World Food Program USA, a 501(c)(3) charity based in Washington, D.C. that supports the work of the UN World Food Programme from 2011 to 2017; he served as board chairman from 2011 to 2015.[17]

surada, please you idiotic imbecile. Stop Googling nonsense you moron.

The real October surprise should have been Durham indictments but they paid him off obviously.

William Barr turned out, as I predicted since he was Deep State, to appoint a fucking douchebag in Durham. Every literate person knows the details of the coup and that fag reports nothing. Meanwhile, every conversation President Trump has with anyone is leaked to the Fake News so they can selectively edit it.

Last edited:
Still waiting on proof of voter fraud or that the machines were hooked to the internet. The Hunter Biden story is more of the same. Trump lies.. That makes him a loser.

Why?
That's not what the OP is about.

Further, I question those who have been a member of this site for less than two weeks but racks up 100 posts a day.
What's up with that?

It always helps to come from a prominent family.

Early career
After law school, Biden accepted a position at bank holding company MBNA America, a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[3] By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president[3][8] and left to serve at the United States Department of Commerce until 2001, focusing on ecommerce policy.[9] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[10]

According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[3]

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006.[11]

Biden was the board's vice chairman from July 2006 until 2009; he resigned in February 2009,[12][13] resigning shortly after his father became vice president. Biden said during his father's vice presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[3]

Investor and lobbyist
Biden is a capital investments professional with an interest in funding early-stage natural resource extraction and technology companies. In 2006, Biden and his uncle James Biden purchased international hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors; Hunter was interim CEO of the fund[14] for five years, until 2011.[15]

In September 2008, Biden launched a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expand into foreign markets.[16] Biden, Devon Archer, and Christopher Heinz founded the investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.[10] He also co-founded venture capital firm Eudora Global.[7]

He held the position of counsel in the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP in 2014.[3] Biden was on the board of directors of World Food Program USA, a 501(c)(3) charity based in Washington, D.C. that supports the work of the UN World Food Programme from 2011 to 2017; he served as board chairman from 2011 to 2015.[17]

Link?

ROFL!

suirada, please you idiotic imbecile. Stop Googling nonsense.

William Barr turned out, as I predicted since he was Deep State, to appoint a fucking douchebag in Durham. Every literate person knows the details of the coup and that fag reports nothing. Meanwhile, every conservation President Trump has with anyone is leaked to the Fake News so they can selectively edit it.

Trump does his own tweeting.. Nobody edited the 12,000 he tweeted last year. Stop blaming others. Trump is a gown man.

A person would have to be a fool not to tape every conversation they had with Trump.

Thanks.

Sure: Hunter is a crook, his father is a crook, his uncle is probably a crook, and they are being paid off by the Chinese. In addition to being a crook, Hunter Biden is also a cokehead and probably a perv.

Direct quote from a (retired) Federal prosecutor: "I have gotten convictions on less than what was just on Hunter Biden't computer."

Do you have a name of the federal prosecutor or a link to his statement? Did he make it under oath?

Oh, you're smooth....

No worries, the sycophants will love you!

Still waiting on proof of voter fraud or that the machines were hooked to the internet. The Hunter Biden story is more of the same. Trump lies.. That makes him a loser.

Why?
That's not what the OP is about.

Further, I question those who have been a member of this site for less than two weeks but racks up 100 posts a day.
What's up with that?

So what? You question? Take it up with the mods.

NO one wins who lies constantly. Trump has a long string of failures.

Thanks.

Oh, you're smooth....

No worries, the sycophants will love you!

Do you have the name of the Federal Prosecutor or a link to what he said??

Wha Happened to all those very important stories?

kLK7Sua6_400x400.jpg

Here's what happened...

What happened? Big Tech censorship happened.

Must be fun, not being on the receiving end of that...

Wha Happened to all those very important stories?

kLK7Sua6_400x400.jpg

Here's what happened...

What happened? Big Tech censorship happened.

Must be fun, not being on the receiving end of that...

Hunter's taxes are being audited.. There is nothing to report right now. Perhaps you can whip up some new lies and conspiracy theories.

Do you need the chaos and melodrama? Get a hobby or a project. I'm making suet cakes for the birds.

Thanks.

'You people' is derogatory.

How about 'You people' do your own homework.

PS - I forgot a few things.
Hunter was kicked out of the military for drug abuse.
Hunter has never held a job - the dude is 50 something years old and NEVER held a job! wtf is that all about?

Actually Hunter Biden worked in the Bush Administration and has held other jobs, so you are lying as usual because of your partisan hate
OP fail

Lamestream media refused to report a story that is backed up with video and official documents.

Hunter is a misogynist wanna be playboy, fueled by cocaine and meth, who refuses to pay child support, who had an affair with his dead brother's wife, and is under investigation for tax evasion among other things.

And you use sources like OANN and Newsmax that give us News Stories like the one about the U.S. Army raiding Germany for a Dominion Server, so let be clear your News Source is equivalent of something like the Star tabloid rag which is usually fake news...

Now with that written if you subtract the drug usage and child support what you wrote is exactly the same thing Trump is guilty of and yet you love and worship Trump but hate Hunter!

I guess if Hunter would just see the light and become some unhinged nutter that is Republican you would lust for him like you do for Trump!

In the end you are no better than the left you attack, but you will disagree and proclaim you are and then demand I write what you want to read and if not you will be a total nutter!

Hunter Biden is as much of a white trash punk as Donald John Trump and his three oldest kids are but you will take offense and lecture me how wrong I am!

Last edited:
Hunter's taxes are being audited.. There is nothing to report right now. Perhaps you can whip up some new lies and conspiracy theories.

Do you need the chaos and melodrama? Get a hobby or a project. I'm making suet cakes for the birds.

yet, here you are... lmao

So what? You question? Take it up with the mods.

NO one wins who lies constantly. Trump has a long string of failures.

WooHoo!

I am a mod, dummy!

I still question your validity.

And they wrote Mods and not Mod, so do you write for every moderator on this board now and your word is the final word?

Also stay on subject please and stop violating the rules, ya know how you lecture all of us that you disagree with?

Thanks.

'You people' is derogatory.

How about 'You people' do your own homework.

PS - I forgot a few things.
Hunter was kicked out of the military for drug abuse.
Hunter has never held a job - the dude is 50 something years old and NEVER held a job! wtf is that all about?

Actually Hunter Biden worked in the Bush Administration and has held other jobs, so you are lying as usual because of your partisan hate
OP fail

Lamestream media refused to report a story that is backed up with video and official documents.

Hunter is a misogynist wanna be playboy, fueled by cocaine and meth, who refuses to pay child support, who had an affair with his dead brother's wife, and is under investigation for tax evasion among other things.

And you use sources like OANN and Newsmax that give us News Stories like the one about the U.S. Army raiding Germany for a Dominion Server, so let be clear your News Source is equivalent of something like the Star tabloid rag which is usually fake news...

Now with that written if you subtract the drug usage and child support what you wrote is exactly the same thing Trump is guilty of and yet you love and worship Trump but hate Hunter!

I guess if Hunter would just see the light and become some unhinged nutter that is Republican you would list for him like you do for Trump!

In the end you are no better than the left you attack, but you will disagree and proclaim you are and then demand I write what you want to read and if not you will be a total nutter!

Hunter Biden is as much of a white trash punk as Donald John Trump and his three oldest kids are but you will take offense and lecture me how wrong I am!

Sorry Joe, I thought I had you on ignore.

Back on iggy you go.

Happy New Year!

Forum List

Back