Remember Bill Clinton

Clinton committed perjury, that’s against the law, also obstructed justice and witness tampering after he used his office to try and move her to different jobs…it worked until she became friends with linda tripp
Your redundancy is noted yet tardy.

Both house and Senate republicans had the majority, and they voted to impeach an affair with Monica Lewinsky, The only saving his grace the Clinton offered privatized Medicare. I can't prove it but I know it's true.

What is different about tramp hiring a whore to get his nuts after his wife had a baby. A republican.
No one wants to remember Bill Bubba Clinton.

Once again... yet ANOTHER misinformed OP.
Clinton was not impeached because he had an affair.
He was impeached for repeatedly lying under oath, lied at the Congressional hearing - and worst of all - coerced staff members to lie for him.

Don't ever bother Penelope with those pesky "facts".

After all, she's above all that, being "the smartest person on this board".

Both house and Senate republicans had the majority, and they voted to impeach an affair with Monica Lewinsky, The only saving his grace the Clinton offered privatized Medicare. I can't prove it but I know it's true.

What is different about tramp hiring a whore to get his nuts after his wife had a baby. A republican.

Speaking of whore's how is your day? Have you been raped by Bill yet?

Then why did he lie? He had several options and he for some stupid reason picked lying to Congress, I never understood out of several options he lied.
Because Bill Clinton was, obviously, a man of weak moral fiber.
A man ruled by his wants and desires like a child.
Bill Clinton knew Lewinsky thought their "relationship" was real. He knew it. In fact, as pointed out numerous times, he encouraged it so she would continue providing sexual favors.
That is a weak man. Men not ruled by their dick would never engage in such madness as having sex while "on duty" in his private office and even in the hallway between his private office and the oval office. He took risks with it.
He did not want to admit to being such a foolish man driven by his penis.

A better comparison would be Paula Jones since Clinton paid her hush money. Of course in the Clinton example the hush money was to keep quit about sexual harassment, so it's still not a good example.
Except a civil settlement is not hush money tho....nor did he pay her off with campaign funds...

But he was impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked under oath....so there's that at least

Except a civil settlement is not hush money tho....nor did he pay her off with campaign funds...

But he was impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked under oath....so there's that at least
No
He lied under oath.
He lied repeatedly at a Congressional hearing.
But most of all - what you all LOVE to skip over - he coerced his staff to lie to protect him.
That above all else was the biggest wrong he committed. Strong arming his staff to lie for him.

What's with you leftists and your constant apples to oranges comparisons?

First of all there is zero proof Trump humped that bitch. It's her word against his. Secondly Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury about his affair with Monica. Third, even though Clinton denied the relationship, there was DNA evidence that proved he did indeed have a physical relationship with Monica. There is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Stormy other than her word.

Now if you want to make a real comparison, why no action against Hillary when (unlike Trump) she did use campaign funds to interfere with an election using Russian lies? All she did was pay a fine that was also partially funded by the DNC.

You forget a lot because obviously you are repeating things you hear others say. What Clinton did with Lewinsky was while he was President and In the White House. But further than that, he was impeached over Lying in court... a case where a woman brought a suit (Paula Jones) over sexual harassment.

You forgot to mention that part. Clinton was not impeached over having an affair, he was impeached over perjury about the affair and While Most democrats here will say it was still no big deal, he still violated the civil rights of a citizen while holding the highest law enforcement office. Also what he did with Jones was while he was holding public office as governor of AK.

If True about Trump, his affair was while he was a private citizen.

Forum List

Back