Remember all the sky is falling rhetoric because Trump poked North Korea so often?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yeah, I do. Now look at the turn of events. Perhaps it is time to put a muzzle on the rhetoric & WATCH as the events unfold.

It's just like all the sky will fall bs if Trump was elected. From the markets to the economy, you knuckleheads have been wrong at every turn that mattered.

Perhaps it is time to reevaluate your position and move from one of partisanship to one of silent observation.
I went from anti Trump pre election to support the positive & condemn the bad. It has proven to be a much less stressful position.

Congrats, President Trump. You have proven that your approach worked, as N Korea's Leader has agreed to meet with the President of the United States.

Appeasement resulted in WWII...

Appeasement resulted in North Korea acquiring nukes...

Appeasement resulted in Iran getting ransom cash and time to build their nukes...

Threatening to make NK a glass parking lot has Kim coming to the table on our terms...

Nice job, Mr. President!

:clap2:

The N Koreans cannot read him.

Every other American leader used the international playbook
for waffling. Trump doesn't.

That scares them. They are starting to believe that he might nuke
them if they get a warhead that can reenter the atmosphere.

They've never had anybody stand up to their rhetoric and top it.

I, personally doubt, that they will cave, but who knows. I know one
thing though, they've blinked.

If Regime survival is their ultimate goal, they might just believe that the
best way to survive is denuke. Especially if they are convinced that we
will Nuke them if they can threaten the United States.

I saw the bits and pieces after the elections.. and laughed out loud. Trump isn't a president. He's a joke. US government looks like a joke.

Yeah, I do. Now look at the turn of events. Perhaps it is time to put a muzzle on the rhetoric & WATCH as the events unfold.

It's just like all the sky will fall bs if Trump was elected. From the markets to the economy, you knuckleheads have been wrong at every turn that mattered.

Perhaps it is time to reevaluate your position and move from one of partisanship to one of silent observation.
I went from anti Trump pre election to support the positive & condemn the bad. It has proven to be a much less stressful position.
Since I am moving up in my years, and have accumulated a lot of wisdom(which not one liberal has) I can see why the "Rocket Man" is wanting to have a talk with President Trump. Little Kimmie wants a father figure, and now he can have it with such a successful guy like Don. I mean how much of a father figure can some one like this be?

Hell, his tranny partner has more muscles than this puke...

I saw the bits and pieces after the elections.. and laughed out loud. Trump isn't a president. He's a joke. US government looks like a joke.

He has accomplished more in just over a year than Obama did in 8 years.

He has reportedly accomplished more than Reagan.

While Barry set records for most Americans on Food Stamps, Most Americans on Welfare, Most Criminal Non-Compliance With the FOIA and Federal Records Act, Trump has set records for lowest unemployment in 50 years, lowest number of Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare in decades, highest / most successful stock market numbers....

If facts did not truly matter and the rest of the world lived in 'Delusion Land' with snowflakes where emotion and butt-hurt ruled, you would have an undeniable argument...

:p

He has accomplished more in just over a year than Obama did in 8 years.

He has reportedly accomplished more than Reagan.

While Barry set records for most Americans on Food Stamps, Most Americans on Welfare, Most Criminal Non-Compliance With the FOIA and Federal Records Act, Trump has set records for lowest unemployment in 50 years, lowest number of Americans on Food Stamps / Welfare in decades, highest / most successful stock market numbers....

If facts did not truly matter and the rest of the world lived in 'Delusion Land' with snowflakes where emotion and butt-hurt ruled, you would have an undeniable argument...

:p
and don't forget Obama's policies that allowed a 19 year old to kill 14 children.....That one should have the families of the victims lawyering up...

With sanctions crushing the N Korea economy, you knew this had to happen. Consider the "elite" N Korean soldier who was starving and sick as a dog when he defected. if this is how an elite soldier is treated, imagine the rest of the country?

The Kim coffers were growing thin and the U.S are actively monitoring any assistance from China. They are in trouble, it's only a matter of time before the people say "you can launch these missiles while we starve?!?" I'm sure he realizes he is increasingly cornered. You HAVE to deal with dictators with a heavy hand. Like terrorists or other radicals, they don't understand reason. They rule by force and only understand force.

Trump said many years ago that it's better to go in early if you need to take military action, if he believes this, it's possible the U.S could be (and still might be) in N Korea before the year end. Kim has to know this, and China does NOT want this, it could cost their economy billions.

So, I think Trump will either get what he wants, or there will be odds on internet betting sites as to how long the N Korean leader lasts. If he doesn't make a deal I'm thinking he doesn't see the 2019.

Last edited:

How's you Muslim problem coming along?

Do you have that under control yet or are you still considered to be the most
unsafe country, for women, in Europe?

I hope those Finn gals fuck better than they play hockey.
He must be watching too much CNN international......

Just like global warming causes cold temperatures the crazy left has every argument surrounded with hate speech and contradictory rhetoric. Somebody should set up PTSD shelters for lefties who still can't cope with the last election.

So says someone from a country that sided up with Nazi Germany in WW2?

Tell you what: Mind your own business. But don't be afraid to call us when the Muslims completely overrun your country. It wouldn't be the first time we had to pull one of you European countries asses out of the fire.

Just like global warming causes cold temperatures the crazy left has every argument surrounded with hate speech and contradictory rhetoric. Somebody should set up PTSD shelters for lefties who still can't cope with the last election.
Stock it with plenty of pacifiers & safety blankets

----------------------------------------- aw haw haw , [chuckle] . YOU another fureigner Kero ??

----------------------------------------- aw haw haw , [chuckle] . YOU another fureigner Kero ??
----------------------------------------- a 'finlander' eh . Self identified 'finlanders' are pretty rare but are still nothing but fureigners Kero .

yeah , i grew up with 'Rankinins' , 'Makis' , 'Jucilas' , Toivos and similar ex finlanders [now Americans] in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan . Good people for the most part except for the 'lutefisk' that they think is Special [shudder] JGalt .

Trump is low class enough to go and meet a dictator/leader who has more sanctions held against him than Republicans have IQ points ..

he may say he will meet Un, but Congress may not let him -

Trump is low class enough to go and meet a dictator/leader who has more sanctions held against him than Republicans have IQ points ..

he may say he will meet Un, but Congress may not let him -
------------------------------------------------------- thats ok , hey 'congress' won't let him go , sounds ok to me Siete !!

I remember Trump saying the sky was falling.

Forum List

Back