What is the biggest story of this week?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

The trade war with China?

The missile test in North Korea?

Russian troops in Venezuela?

Trump and his 10 felonies from the Mueller report?

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution?

US war posturing and threatening Iran?

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans?

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election?

Anyone? Which is the biggest story?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Dean starting a thread that made sense?

(Nah, that hasn't happened for years)

• Banned
See what I mean? I asked really good questions. There is substance to this discussion. Why am I always banned for trolling when these trolls are allowed to do it again and again? Is it because they are Republicans? Is it a double standard? Just curious.

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution?

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans?

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election?

Biggest story so far for me is the Chicago Cubs turn around and looking damn good...

So Dean how many threads will you write about how Trump sucks?

Everyone know your opinion, so can you post about how you think the Democrats would handle North Korea, China, Iran and Russia?

Eight years of Obama and they were still a threat and two plus years of Trump shows they will not change...

So do you think Hillary would have been better or would she have failed like Obama and Trump?

See what I mean? I asked really good questions. There is substance to this discussion. Why am I always banned for trolling when these trolls are allowed to do it again and again? Is it because they are Republicans? Is it a double standard? Just curious.
Biggest news is the investigation pendulum swinging from the Collusion thingy to the Democrats dossier that started it.

Well from what I can see is you spam the board daily with the same content demanding everyone to accept your slanted opinion...

Now before you accuse me of trolling you with that response remember you changed the subject as usual...

crying_baby.jpg

Nope, no double standards here deanrd ...sometimes the stuff you post, you just seem to bash the President. Hell, you don't even want to hold a legitimate conversation.
But you go ahead and have at it...keep going what you (seem to) do best...

Biggest story so far for me is the Chicago Cubs turn around and looking damn good...

So Dean how many threads will you write about how Trump sucks?

Everyone know your opinion, so can you post about how you think the Democrats would handle North Korea, China, Iran and Russia?

Eight years of Obama and they were still a threat and two plus years of Trump shows they will not change...

So do you think Hillary would have been better or would she have failed like Obama and Trump?
Well I think that’s kind a dumb in a way. For instance Russia. Russia has been a threat to this country since the 1950s. Why didn’t Eisenhower take care of them? Why didn’t Reagan take care of them? Why didn’t bush take care of them? Why didn’t the other Bush take care of them? Why did they support trump?

The real answer here is so obvious is that sometimes presidents just have to manage what’s going on. Not everything is a problem that can be solved. But presidents tend to have more responsibility for things that happened while they’re president.

So once again:

The trade war with China? Started by Trump.

The missile test in North Korea? After Trump said they stopped.

Russian troops in Venezuela? Something brand new.

Trump and his 10 felonies from the Mueller report? Something brand new.

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution? Could probably be seen as a continuing problem.

US war posturing and threatening Iran? Why are they threatening Iran? Nobody’s made that case.

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans? Obama got coverage for tens of millions of Americans that Republicans are now trying to take away. I hope they run on that.

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election? Isn’t this what Trump said he did and then he said he didn’t do it and then he said..........I don’t know what the fuk he said

So which one of those is the fault of Obama? Because that’s what you want to believe. Republicans want to believe that every one of trumps failures is somehow connected to Obama.

Nope, no double standards here deanrd ...sometimes the stuff you post, you just seem to bash the President. Hell, you don't even want to hold a legitimate conversation.
But you go ahead and have at it...keep going what you (seem to) do best...
Do you have an example?
The problem is Trump is the first criminal we’ve ever elected to office. Republicans hate Obama because he’s black and they accused him of being born in another country. But the only time they accused him of criminal behavior is the bizarre fast and furious conspiracy.
But just about everything Trump has done has been some kind of criminal conspiracy or something that is traditionally anti-American or some kind of threat or a lie. We’ve never had such a dishonest president before with such a rich background of criminality. It’s difficult to talk about Trump without bringing up one of his criminal acts.

Well I think that’s kind a dumb in a way. For instance Russia. Russia has been a threat to this country since the 1950s. Why didn’t Eisenhower take care of them? Why didn’t Reagan take care of them? Why didn’t bush take care of them? Why didn’t the other Bush take care of them? Why did they support trump?

Wait...wasn't Russia part of the former Soviet Union at the time?
Different times for different folks deanrd

you missed a few presidents in your list, Dean.

How could you forget Kennedy, Carter, Clinton, and Obama for not doing anything about Russia?

The question is still a good question. Which of these is the biggest story of this week?

Biggest story of the week?

Democrat congressman proving he's in his second childhood.

Forum List

Back