Religion of Peace

I am not defending Muslims, S. J. those are your words not mine. :lol:

Withdraw from the ME, and let the Arabs and Turks and Persians and Russians and whatever kill one another, while we continue to build energy independence.
Israel isn't fighting because they WANT to, they fight because they HAVE to, so stop trying to lump them in with the psycho muslims who do it out of hate.
Once again, those are your words, not mine. Teenager knife wielders need to be killed. Same thing if our far right or far left thugs rose up: kill them.

All lives matter, and the Christians are no more innocent than the Muslims in Africa.

Both sides have to back up. They won't, because the strife is tribal as well.

Exactly. And that's the problem with a lot of these conflicts in Africa.

Withdraw from the ME, and let the Arabs and Turks and Persians and Russians and whatever kill one another, while we continue to build energy independence.
Israel isn't fighting because they WANT to, they fight because they HAVE to, so stop trying to lump them in with the psycho muslims who do it out of hate.
Once again, those are your words, not mine. Teenager knife wielders need to be killed. Same thing if our far right or far left thugs rose up: kill them.
Like in Ferguson?

Like in Ferguson?
Like in Vidor.

Don't be that dork. Both sides are wrong.

February of last year
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Jan of this year
UN: Muslims ethnically cleansed in CAR

February of this year
Christian Militias Slaughtering African Muslims Because Christianity Is A Religion Of Peace
Christian Militias Slaughtering African Muslims Because Christianity Is A Religion Of Peace
Why would you have a problem with them fighting back? Seems like "turn the other cheek" is just getting them hacked to hell, their churches burned wholesale, and any associated historical artifacts destroyed. If I were a Christian in a country that was being attacked by the muslim animal hordes, I'd damned sure be proactive in my defense. Seems the only thing muslim sub-humans understand is gross, obtuse violence.
GW, those are your words, not mine. Both sides are fighting each other; both sides are burning, maiming, torturing, and killing in Africa.

The Palestinian teenagers with knives are flat our assassins. Kill them.
What would you suggest as a solution? They've been killing each other in that part of the world since humanity crawled out of caves and established tribes. I'd be happy enough to leave them to it if they would just stay where they are. Unfortunately, some of those tribes feel compelled to infect my world with their sick religion.

Which religion - Christianity or Islam? Because they've both been killing each other and committing human rights atrocities on civilians.

Islam is not to blame for human Nature
You think it's human nature to torture and behead innocent people?

Violence and murder have always been firmly embedded in collective human Nature, especially against those you falsely perceive as "innocent"

These people can "sugar coat" it all they want. Muslims' teach preach coach encourage demand killing of anyone not willing to join their cult. There is plenty of evidence, I no longer give them reasonable doubt. They are at war with "others".

Violence and murder have always been firmly embedded in collective human Nature, especially against those you falsely perceive as "innocent"

Women and children?

I wouldn't assume women are innocent...
Of course not, but what about children?

As I said... violence and murder are firmly embedded in collective human Nature. Those who are most commonly perceived as "innocent" are often more vulnerable targets and thus tend to fall in greater numbers.

Women and children?

I wouldn't assume women are innocent...
Of course not, but what about children?

Depends on the child but in general, yes.

A-world-Without-Islam.jpg

Actually both of those images depict a world with Islam.
Yes, but only one of those images is a conclusive fact.

The goddess of asstara does. Makes you wonder what kind of person would find such behavior OK, doesn't it? Glad she/he/it doesn't live in my neighborhood. I wonder whether her neighbors are missing any cats or small dogs?

The goddess of asstara does. Makes you wonder what kind of person would find such behavior OK, doesn't it? Glad she/he/it doesn't live in my neighborhood. I wonder whether her neighbors are missing any cats or small dogs?

Murder and violence are firmly embedded in collective human Nature. So is passion, and love... but violence? Anger? Hatred? Maliciousness? These things are one half of who we are as human beings. The ability to embrace, rise above, or become consumed by these things are part of what gives meaning to our lives and makes the human experience as epic as it is.

Last edited:

Murder and violence are firmly embedded in collective human Nature. So is passion, and love... but violence? Anger? Hatred? Maliciousness? These things are one half of who we are as human beings. The ability to embrace, rise above, or become consumed by these things are part of what gives meaning to our lives and makes the human experience as epic as it is.

You know, you are absolutely right. All of us have the capacity for both good and evil. And our ability to entertain this full range of emotional action and reaction really does make us different from most other animals. But don't you think that as humans, we have not only the ability to move beyond our baser natures, but a societal obligation to do so?

You know, you are absolutely right. All of us have the capacity for both good and evil. And our ability to entertain this full range of emotional action and reaction really does make us different from most other animals. But don't you think that as humans, we have not only the ability to move beyond our baser natures, but a societal obligation to do so?

The ability? Yes. A "societal obligation"? No, I don't. Not me personally, anyway. But you know what? The majority of Muslims do. The majority of Muslims do indeed feel a societal obligation, and an obligation to God, to control and- as you put it- "move beyond their baser Natures".

Religion can help with that, and in many cases it does. But because of that very Nature, religions have inevitably been also used to encourage violence, torture, murder, etc. Religion, however is not to blame. Individual humans and the choices they make are to blame.

I don't see it as "good" or "evil". I see death where there is death. I see love where there is love. I see individuals make choices that are responsible for devastation which is often attributed to entire religions... religions which have also been used to encourage peace and happiness

Last edited:

February of last year
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Jan of this year

February of this year
Hmm,Interesting,How about christians killing Native indigenous People Here In America.

February of last year

Jan of this year

February of this year
It's a bitch when the Christians start fighting back, isn't it?
christians have never ceased their kill spree till this very day.

One side is always at Fault. Muslims are clearly at fault since day 1 about 9999999999 to 1. They are going to eliminate you and everyone not like them when they can. The only answer is eliminate Muslims from the planet.
Ha,I Say christians By Far.

February of last year

Jan of this year

February of this year
Why would you have a problem with them fighting back? Seems like "turn the other cheek" is just getting them hacked to hell, their churches burned wholesale, and any associated historical artifacts destroyed. If I were a Christian in a country that was being attacked by the muslim animal hordes, I'd damned sure be proactive in my defense. Seems the only thing muslim sub-humans understand is gross, obtuse violence.
GW, those are your words, not mine. Both sides are fighting each other; both sides are burning, maiming, torturing, and killing in Africa.

The Palestinian teenagers with knives are flat our assassins. Kill them.
lol,those so-called isrealies are Far Sure Murders,it is`nt their land anyways.Maybe europeans need to keep their mouth close most of the time,if not all the time.

Forum List

Back