Relationship Discussions Thread

dilloduck said:
My bad----tried to make a joke on a serious thread. :coffee3:
I KNOW it was a joke. I just didn't get it. So....explain.

dilloduck said:
Cmon Joz---if it was THAT bad there's no point.
Yeah, if you have to explain, it sort of loses it's zing. Still, I'm bored. I could use a good sex joke.

-=d=- said:
I was just giving him crap for his typo...and yeah...hair colour does NOT matter, in my view :) :D

'having' hair, however, generally DOES matter a little bit.

It wasn't a typo.

dilloduck said:
ya I see you were already there--nevermind
So what about them? They are necessary, you know. And when they're visible WHY does it have to be brought to everyone's attention?

-Cp said:
I think it's a sad state when folks go around discussing their sex lives on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! LOL...

I have a sex like? who knew!

Joz said:
So what about them? They are necessary, you know. And when they're visible WHY does it have to be brought to everyone's attention?

You mean why do women want to accentuate them?

dilloduck said:
You mean why do women want to accentuate them?
No. Some women want to accentuate them strictly because men like it.
I'm just wondering why some people have to comment when in fact nipples are visible. I think the 'average' woman prefers no comment.

Joz said:
No. Some women want to accentuate them strictly because men like it.
I'm just wondering why some people have to comment when in fact nipples are visible. I think the 'average' woman prefers no comment.

Ya got any "average " people where ya work?

Speaking of nipples.....
Has anyone ever taken a nude or semi-nude pictures of themselves and sent it to someone? Would you?

I had a neighbor, who went to a photo booth, dropped his drawers, took a picture, and sent it to his girlfriend. Her dad got ahold of it...the picture, I mean. It was ugly...(I mean the incident)

Forum List

Back