Relationship Discussions Thread

Joz said:
You made a false statement. It DOES matter to you what the girl is like. It matters to each one of us.

yeah - I'm confused too - When did I say 'it doesn't matter what the girl is like" or whatever...in your first post today? dunno what that means..

Joz said:
Ok, now I'm confused. You're gonna have to expalin this.

There have been men wrongly convicted of rape. There are times when this is the scenario:

Guy and girl are in the act of doing it...during the moaning and groaning...the woman mumbles...no...no...he 'continues' for a second or so...then they complete the deed. Later, she calls the police, because she said 'no'.

I also remember reading about a guy who was asleep in bed. A drunk woman came into his room, got on top of him and rode him like a banshee. She pressed rape charges, because he 'should have known' she was drunk, and he 'took advantage' of the situation.

:-/

:(

-=d=- said:
yeah - I'm confused too - When did I say 'it doesn't matter what the girl is like" or whatever...in your first post today? dunno what that means..
Post 163 Avatar said, "It's all the same to me". Post 164 -=d=- agreed. I realize you both were talking about hair color.

Joz said:
Post 163 Avatar said, "It's all the same to me". Post 164 -=d=- agreed. I realize you both were talking about hair color.

I was just giving him crap for his typo...and yeah...hair colour does NOT matter, in my view :) :D

'having' hair, however, generally DOES matter a little bit.

-=d=- said:
There have been men wrongly convicted of rape.....
Guy and girl are in the act of doing it...during the moaning and groaning...the woman mumbles...no...no...he 'continues' for a second or so...then they complete the deed. Later, she calls the police, because she said 'no'....
I also remember reading about a guy who was asleep in bed. A drunk woman came into his room, got on top of him and rode him like a banshee. She pressed rape charges, because he 'should have known' she was drunk, and he 'took advantage' of the situation.:-/:(
MM sometimes walks to the bar to see me. And there have been women (& men) that have offered a ride. I fear one of these women ( a couple in particular)will holler rape. There would be no truth to it, but I'm afraid he could be charged with attempted rape. It would be the "he said, she said" propsition.

A girl gets the guilts mid-coitus. Should a guy have to have a signed affadavit before proceeding? What do we do aboutit?

-=d=- said:
....'having' hair, however, generally DOES matter a little bit.
Depends on where it's at, wouldn't you agree? I, personally, don't see a 'hairy cleavage' all that appealing.

Joz said:
MM sometimes walks to the bar to see me. And there have been women (& men) that have offered a ride. I fear one of these women ( a couple in particular)will holler rape. There would be no truth to it, but I'm afraid he could be charged with attempted rape. It would be the "he said, she said" propsition.

A girl gets the guilts mid-coitus. Should a guy have to have a signed affadavit before proceeding? What do we do aboutit?

Yup - there just aren't any easy answers.

Joz said:
Depends on where it's at, wouldn't you agree? I, personally, don't see a 'hairy cleavage' all that appealing.

Indeed. :) Hair, of substantial amount, should be regulated to the top of a woman's head.

:)

-=d=- said:
Yup - there just aren't any easy answers.
Yes, a man is at a disadvantage when it comes to this. But then, how does a wife prove that she was indeed raped by her husband? A friend of my mother's had this happen to her. She was seperated from her husband, he came to her house one night.

Has anyone ever heard of a man being raped by a woman? I can see why this would be less likely, since men are generally stronger (physically) than women.

Mom4 brought up a book about the "language of love". Different people need different kinds of love in varying degrees. So what if you're one who needs "physical touch". How do you go about getting your needs met? What happens when they aren't?
And if you're a "gift" person, what kinds of gifts do you need? Diamonds, flowers, a candy bar? Is it just the act or does the gift really matter?
And if you're a "quality time" person, how do you spend your time?

mom4 said:
Has anyone ever heard of a man being raped by a woman? I can see why this would be less likely, since men are generally stronger (physically) than women.
As a matter of fact, yes I have.

mom4 said:

Men are usually raped by men, however a weapon can even the playing field and when in fear a man can often provide the needed equipment.

The men are often the rapers, but the women can be too.
it is rare, but I heard also one of this affair.

Everybody think usually that the sexual obsession of a ot of men and their physical strength do that it is impossible for a woman to rape a man. But it is possible, of course.
And a man raped by a woman feels not really better than a woman raped by a man.

padisha emperor said:
And a man raped by a woman feels not really better than a woman raped by a man.
Anything forced on a person isn't & doesn't feel good. But this is the ultimate wrong.
If we speak in terms of men being raped in the 'natural' sense (penis/vagina) there's not too many men on the board that would complain. But if you realize that women have raped men rectally, with objects, it takes on whole different perspective.

I think it's a sad state when folks go around discussing their sex lives on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! LOL...

-Cp said:
I think it's a sad state when folks go around discussing their sex lives on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! LOL...
Could it be that you don't have one to discuss?

Besides, we've been discussing sex. No one had discussed their sex life.

Anything forced on a person isn't & doesn't feel good. But this is the ultimate wrong.
If we speak in terms of men being raped in the 'natural' sense (penis/vagina) there's not too many men on the board that would complain. But if you realize that women have raped men rectally, with objects, it takes on whole different perspective.

sure, a rectal rape is more problematic for the men. but there is probably men who were forced to have a sexual relation penis/vagina with a woman, who didn't wish it - maybe they were forced by fear, violence, threaten..... - .
It is a rape.

Forum List

Back