Reid is such a fucken idiot....

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Reid On Bipartisanship: Republicans, Drop The Tea Party 'extremism' | Fox News
Obama and the democrats cannot run on there record, so they have to create an enemy, fortunately the people of America are smarter than these games he is trying to play. November 2012 will be fun for us. It will be a great day for liberty, and the freedom of the worker to actually have gainful employment without overbearing regulation!!!!!

I've always wondered how the left can call the TEA Parties 'extremist', at the same time as high fiving 'OWS'.

Do they see the absolute hypocrisy of that?

I've asked the libtards to name what it is that the Tea Party stands for that classifies as "extremeism" so far not one has been able to do so.

Obama and the democrats cannot run on there record, so they have to create an enemy, fortunately the people of America are smarter than these games he is trying to play. November 2012 will be fun for us. It will be a great day for liberty, and the freedom of the worker to actually have gainful employment without overbearing regulation!!!!!

I think that is in the Alinsky rule book. Good little alinkyites

Liberals tell a lie enough times so that their followers will eventually believe it despite not knowing why.

"Rush eats babies" can be spread around the liberal chatter and someone here would repeat it as truth.

I doubt you'll be celebrating in November.

However, you're 100% right. :clap2: If you all had nominated a sane alternative to Harry Reid....

Harry Reid should be ashamed of himself. Anyone who defends the actions of Reid should be ashamed of themselves on this count. This isn't why the people of Nevada elected him.

Liberals tell a lie enough times so that their followers will eventually believe it despite not knowing why.

"Rush eats babies" can be spread around the liberal chatter and someone here would repeat it as truth.

no, you are wrong, they'd add the BBQ sauce. :lol:

Forum List

Back