Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

¿back?

"in charge of Germany unable to handle him"? Trump? Trump is an idiot. What to speak about with him?

Normally I wpuld say "Go or stay - your problem." But I guess soon the most Germans will think it will be better to throw all US-Americans out of Germany,

We never had big problems with the soldiers of the USA in Germany. Trump has problems. And Trump is an idiot.

Do you have anything else to say than irreal nonsense?

YOur pretense of confusion is dismissed.

Your leaders are unhappy that Trump is pulling back US forces so they attack him personally.

If he really is an "idiot" and they are supposedly not, such an reaction makes no sense.

An "idiot" you need? You handle him. You be diplomatic.

They are the ones being idiots.

Don‘t let the genie out of the bottle. Again.

Bah. Germany needs US to protect them from the Muslim hordes, and to a lesser extent the Russians.

And they show that, by being insulting and dismissive and confrontational.

And they tell themselves they are sooo clever.

YOur pretense of confusion is dismissed.

Your leaders are unhappy that Trump is pulling back US forces so they attack him personally.

If he really is an "idiot" and they are supposedly not, such an reaction makes no sense.

An "idiot" you need? You handle him. You be diplomatic.

It's totally unimportant how to say what to Donald Trump and his spitlickers.

They are the ones being idiots.

Sure - everything is wrong and/or senseless and/or counterproductive what Trump says - but others are idiots, because Trump needs a cheap excuse for the bullshit he is doing.

Last edited:
Bah. Germany needs US to protect them from the Muslim hordes, and to a lesser extent the Russians.

You are crazy!

And they show that, by being insulting and dismissive and confrontational. And they tell themselves they are sooo clever.

Donald Trump is a Milgram experiment. Unfortunatelly lots of US-Americans are really so stupid to follow him. Today some of his supportes were so stupid to take the risk to ignore the dangerous Corona virus in an election meeting, because they believe in the professional unscrupulous liar Donald Trump. Still today he makes the same things wrong he made wrong since Corona started!!! This man is not able to learn!!! Even the life of his own supporters is not important for this idiot. But the whole world has to be a scapegoat or a red herring for the totally stupid criminal nonsense this man is saying and doing. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-e-a-b-l-e that this man is president of the USA.

Last edited:
You are crazy!

Donald Trump is a Milgram experiment. Unfortunatlley lots of US-Americans are really so stupid to follow him under his conditions. Today some of his supportes were so stupid to take the risk to ignore the dangerous Corona virus in an election meeting, because they believe in the professional unscropulous liar Donald Trump. Still today!!! he makes the same things wrong he made wrong since Corona started. This man is not able to learn! But the whole world has to be a scapegoat or a red herring for the totally stupid criminal nonsense this man is doing.

What are you hoping to achieve?

And who said, that European countries were rather "democratical"?
There is only one truly free country, and it is the United States of America.
It is an exaggeration. Moreover, what the US was say 70 years ago is a little bit different from such a term.

The Ukraine is the motherland of all Russians, isn't it?
There is a theory that East Slavic groups were mainly formed on the territory of contemporary Ukraine.

Also, I want to say that in Ukrainian there are two words which can be translated into English as 'Russian', but have different meanings. One of this words is "rus'kyj" which describes the people and the things of ancient Rus' state.

The other word is "rosijs'kyj" which describes contemporary Russians and Russia.

There is a theory that East Slavic groups were mainly formed on the territory of contemporary Ukraine.
First, the division Slavs to East, West and South is quite conditional. They never were truly isolated from each other, and have been interact each other in the various ways. I'm pretty sure that you can easily understand both Polish "The Enemies Blood" and Russian "Heaven of the Slavs"

Second, most archaic exonims for "Russians/Slavs" are still active in the Northern countries. It is "Venäjä" in Finnish, "Vene" in Estonian, "Krievu" in Latvian.

You are crazy!

Donald Trump is a Milgram experiment. Unfortunatelly lots of US-Americans are really so stupid to follow him. Today some of his supportes were so stupid to take the risk to ignore the dangerous Corona virus in an election meeting, because they believe in the professional unscrupulous liar Donald Trump. Still today he makes the same things wrong he made wrong since Corona started!!! This man is not able to learn!!! Even the life of his own supporters is not important for this idiot. But the whole world has to be a scapegoat or a red herring for the totally stupid criminal nonsense this man is saying and doing. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-e-a-b-l-e that this man is president of the USA.

You don't need US? We are the stupid ones? THen why do you care if we leave? Hell, why aren't you telling US to get out?

I double dog dare you to. Let's see how it works out for you.

First, the division Slavs to East, West and South is quite conditional. They never were truly isolated from each other, and have been interact each other in the various ways. I'm pretty sure that you can easily understand both Polish "The Enemies Blood" and Russian "Heaven of the Slavs"

Second, most archaic exonims for "Russians/Slavs" are still active in the Northern countries. It is "Venäjä" in Finnish, "Vene" in Estonian, "Krievu" in Latvian.

You will be surprised, but except of a few words I didn't understand whatsoever what the Polacks were singing.

Also, I want to say that in Ukrainian there are two words which can be translated into English as 'Russian', but have different meanings. One of this words is "rus'kyj" which describes the people and the things of ancient Rus' state.

The other word is "rosijs'kyj" which describes contemporary Russians and Russia.

I decided to use the old German word "Ruthenen" for Russians and Ukrainians. And the slawic language started to expand from somewhere in the Ukraine since the 5th century. So I think the Ukraine is somehow the mother country of all Slaws - specially of all Russians. Russia on its own is a multi-national empire with about 80% Russians and people from more than a hundred other nations.

Last edited:
You will be surprised, but except of a few words I didn't understand whatsoever what the Polacks were singing.
Chernigov, you say... North-East of Ukraine, native Russian speaker, not accustomed to hear Polish or West-Ukrainian speech. Ok. What about the written speech?
-------------
Ukraińska krew to wroga krew. Jestem Polakiem
Żaden Ukrainiec nie jest moim bratem
W zgodzie z historią, a nie na bakier
Niesie mnie prawda, nie powstrzyma żadna propaganda
[... ]
----
May be, this song would be more easy to understand?

Last edited:
What is a double dog?

It is a classic movie reference to a type of "dare". I am daring you to ask US to leave your country, to make your action match your words.

If you don't need US, and we are soooooo stupid, why are your leaders unhappy that Trump is winding down the Alliance?

The Soviet Union is gone. The Cold War is over. I would think you would be happy to see US go.

Forum List

Back