Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.

Getting close to the last hurrah for the Republican party. This will be the third conservative party that has gone to that big political-party place in the sky. The party seems to make little pretense of hiding who they are and what their goals are anymore. America has tons of money and they will not be content until they have most of it. The real question who will be the head of the party if elected, surely not Romney, so will it be Ryan, a cabal or who? Who is the real head of the Repbulican party?

The proctologist called. He found your head.

I think the biggest problem the GOP is facing are the RINOS and "establishment" who are finding themselves confronted by Tea Party candidates and elected officials who no longer accept their same old, tired politics. If the GOP gains seats in the House and becomes the Senate majority, a lot of the current leaders are going to have to fight to keep their seats. Add another 50-75 "Tea Party" reps in the house and 4-5 in the Senate - you will see major changes.

Just look right now at women GOP governors with a possibility of 2-3 more - THAT is going to be the movers and shakers in the party!!!

So there are changes going on,whats wrong with that?

Both parties have had a hand in out current problems,at least the one of them are making attempts at correcting those problems.

I have to disagree with the OP.

Not because the premise is flawed in itself, but since Stupid redneck bigotry is promoted and adored in America. the Republicans will always exist, because they just bring up another generation of Banjo-pluckers.

Not because the premise is flawed in itself, but since Stupid redneck bigotry is promoted and adored in America. the Republicans will always exist, because they just bring up another generation of Banjo-pluckers.

Stupid redneck bigotry is promoted and adored in America. the Republicans will always exist, because they just bring up another generation of Banjo-pluckers.

Anyone see some irony there? :confused:

Stupid redneck bigotry is promoted and adored in America. the Republicans will always exist, because they just bring up another generation of Banjo-pluckers.

Would you say Redneck is now a race?

Redneck is of course a racial slur.

Would you say that bigots often insist their slurs shouldn't really be considered offensive to those they offend, XXXXXX-Meister

LOL

Let's see what YOU missed. " Stupid, redneck bigotry" which you assign to Republicans...then you say it will always exist because "they", the Republicans will bring up more "Banjo Pluckers". I'm sure you would say you fall into neither the Republican camp or their banjo picking camp, So who is the stupid bigot?

What did I misconstrue?

P.S. I don't see the word race anywhere...

Last edited:
I didn't think it was possible but rDean's post are getting even MORE boring and repetitive.

But honest and truthful. Two very important positions.

Right... Honest and truthful. (You do realize that's the same attribute, right?) Just saying.

when you have to start off with your nonsensical 90% white comment, I know you are about to repeat things to yourself.

but there has been one major change. You've acknowledged that Romney can win. Which probably is why you are repeating your mantras. Because you are trying to reassure yourself.

Don't worry rdean. There is nothing to be afraid of. You might even like the next four years under Romney.

The nonsensical 90% comment:

First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

What part isn't true? Give me a link. I want to see you prove I'm wrong.

Would you say that bigots often insist their slurs shouldn't really be considered offensive to those they offend, XXXXXXX

LOL
ah, now I'm a XXXXXX

can the idiot squad of the republican base on here decide what minority group I belong to?

So far I'm Black, Arab, AND Native American.

Haven't gotten called a chink yet though.

Let's see what YOU missed. " Stupid, redneck bigotry" which you assign to Republicans...then you say it will always exist because "they", the Republicans will bring up more "Banjo Pluckers". I'm sure you would say you fall into neither the Republican camp or their banjo picking camp, So who is the stupid bigot?

What did I misconstrue?

That the point is that Banjo pluckers will bring up banjo pluckers. It's not hard to read a statement properly if you TRY.

But they are breeding at a slower rate. Add in immigrants. Especially "educated" immigrants. The ones Mitt Romney is promising his base he will bring over here to be their "overseers".

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Would you say that bigots often insist their slurs shouldn't really be considered offensive to those they offend, XXXXXXX

LOL
ah, now I'm a XXXXXX.

can the idiot squad of the republican base on here decide what minority group I belong to?

I knew it!

ROTFL

Would you say that bigots often insist their slurs shouldn't really be considered offensive to those they offend, XXXXXX

LOL
ah, now I'm a XXXXXXX.

I knew it!

ROTFL

Sarcasm comprehension skills approaching zero, captain. Deploy dumbfuckery.

Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.
Translation: rdean isn't very confident in Obama getting reelected. :lol:

What did I misconstrue?

That the point is that Banjo pluckers will bring up banjo pluckers. It's not hard to read a statement properly if you TRY.

Thanks for confirming what I said...that you're actually the stupid bigot. :clap2: See, those big bad Republicans have the pleasure of your company. :D

What did I misconstrue?

Thanks for confirming what I said...that you're actually the stupid bigot. :clap2: See, those big bad Republicans have the pleasure of your company. :D

He started race baiting to derail the thread, and they tried the faux outrage when we shoved it right back up his ass.

Somebody tell he we don't do political correctness in here.

Fail.

LOL

Forum List

Back