Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.

I didn't think it was possible but rDean's post are getting even MORE boring and repetitive.

But honest and truthful. Two very important positions.

Nailed you twice and you ran.

You are anything but honest....and most people on this board don't associate the word truthful with you.

Asshole is probably the more common term.

You stupid cowardly prick.

Don't like it when you can't hang with the opposition....so you run away.

Yep, you folks just keep on believing your own propaganda, it should hold you in pretty good sted for the next 30 years or so, and the whole time you'll be scratching your heads saying where did we get it so wrong. You might want to pracitce that a little in the next 3 weeks, so it won't be such a shock on your system.

To me, negging someones rep is childish and I will never do it, except in resopnse to someone negging me. Remeber the Golden Rule, do unto others.

-------------

The "new" Golden Rule for the Republican Party. Not sure if it's "Let him die" or "Every man for himself". Can it be both?

Who cares, Syntholic negs me all the time and I just laugh at him......I love to speak to him in private....I'm the cat, he's the ball of yarn

The GOP has become conspiracy driven. The leadership calls the base stupid for a reason.

Rule of thumb, it you say it out loud and it doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true and vice versa. Examples:

Obama became president without a real birth certificate. Considering the amount of scrutiny, of course that's ridiculous and only a fool could believe it.

6% of scientists are Republican. Considering they put a "magical creationist" on the Nation's Science Committee, it's obviously true.

See? It's just that simple.

lol! Obamabot crash alert. Another one of those tired 'The Republican Party is Dead' threads. This OP has posted this same shite probably a hundred times. And it will be just as untrue the next hundred times he or she posts it. Romney must be doing well. So these kinds of Obamabot crashes are gonna become more frequent. Their desperation is now showing. Should be a very fun couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

The terrible disrespect they show for the first African American President. What does that do for blacks joining the Republican Party in the future. Look at those that have joined the Republican Party? Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele and so on. It would take an entire new post to point out the many flaws in these famous black Republicans.

And when it comes to Hispanics, just the terrible disrespect Republicans showed for Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor gives Hispanics pause. And Mitt Romney showing up in "brown face"? And the idea of "self deportation"? Hispanics I know feel terribly disrespected.

The anti education rhetoric.

Putting creationists on the National Science Committee.

The attacks on government workers such as "Police, Firemen and Teachers".

The positions on abortion and rape.

The position on equal pay for equal work.

And what their leadership has planned for them. Saying none of them are smart and telling them education is for snobs. All this when Romney's plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees to be the "overseers" of the Republican Base. They can only cheer being called stupid and pushed to the back for so long until they realize they are part of the 47% people like Romney despise.

See, the Democratic Party, being a coalition party, is very centered. Because no one group can really take over the party. Even with one group, like many blacks, not liking the gays, they understand what it takes and the benefits of working together.

Republicans, being 90% or more white have veered far to the far right because there is nothing there to keep them balanced.
"Smart" people don't believe in "let him die".
"Smart" people don't believe in "every man for himself".
"Smart" people don't mix science and mysticism.
"Smart" people have more economics policies than just "tax cuts".
"Smart" people don't believe corporations are people.

Crybaby, buy a box of tissues.

You would not have seen this thread a few weeks ago. It is simply an attempt for the OP and others to deal with an impending catastrophic loss for the left. The post is largely nonsense and should be seen more as a pre-emptive subconscience ploy to deal to an inglorious end to what a few years ago was "Hope & Change".

You would not have seen this thread a few weeks ago. It is simply an attempt for the OP and others to deal with an impending catastrophic loss for the left. The post is largely nonsense and should be seen more as a pre-emptive subconscience ploy to deal to an inglorious end to what a few years ago was "Hope & Change".

I hear ya, but unfortunately we have seen this post before. This OP has posted it a hundred times here. He or she thinks the more they post it, the truer it will become. It's just loony Obamabot wishful thinking. But you are right, the Obamabots are in panic mode. They truly believed it would be a cakewalk for their Dear Leader. It's what they've been told over & over again by dunces at MSNBC, HuffPoop, NY Times, CNN, and Moveon.org. So Election Day very well could be a catastrophic nightmare for them. Romney's dropped a little 'Shock & Awe' on em for sure. He's no push-over.

The GOP has become conspiracy driven. The leadership calls the base stupid for a reason.

Rule of thumb, it you say it out loud and it doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true and vice versa. Examples:

Obama became president without a real birth certificate. Considering the amount of scrutiny, of course that's ridiculous and only a fool could believe it.

6% of scientists are Republican. Considering they put a "magical creationist" on the Nation's Science Committee, it's obviously true.

See? It's just that simple.
Yes...Everybody already knows that you are just that simple. :lol:

You hold on to that Bud, You are going to need some Hope.

Changing demographics girly boy. It's not "hope", it's a "fact".

A Picture of America’s Changing Demographics - COLORLINES

diverse_kids_040711-thumb-640xauto-2782.jpg

Progress 2050 also made some projections based on the newly released data. According to their findings, the U.S. is set to surpass Mexico in the number of Spanish speakers by 2050, and we will also see a surge in the Muslim American population in the next 20 years.

rdean is right...If Willard does win, he may be the last GOP President for generations. Even Texas could be going Blue with the population changes taking place.

Oh I think a heavy price will be payed but it won't be by the Reps.

That pendulum is gonna swing for the Reps this time round.

It will truly suck to be a Dem. 2008 was supposed to be the end of the Reps. I kinda sorta think 2012 will be the end of the Dems. For a time at least. LOL

The OP assumes that all of the changing demographic will be as slavishly devoted to the Democrats as the black population is. Many of these newcomers and their scions will endeavor to better and support themselves. Assuming that they won't because they are largely people of color is racist.

Oh I think a heavy price will be payed but it won't be by the Reps.

That pendulum is gonna swing for the Reps this time round.

It will truly suck to be a Dem. 2008 was supposed to be the end of the Reps. I kinda sorta think 2012 will be the end of the Dems. For a time at least. LOL
Right I love that it was suppose to be the end of us in 08 and as we saw in 2010 we won't stop until a completely new Congress is elected. :up:

And I to think they are finished for 8-12 years minimum lol

The OP assumes that all of the changing demographic will be as slavishly devoted to the Democrats as the black population is. Many of these newcomers and their scions will endeavor to better and support themselves. Assuming that they won't because they are largely people of color is racist.

My thoughts exactly,it shows the narrow mindedness ,and racist tendency people like th OP
possess.

Its a hoot as "their team" is set for another large set back they scream that the ones beating them will never win again.

It must be that critical thinking at work again.

First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

The terrible disrespect they show for the first African American President. What does that do for blacks joining the Republican Party in the future. Look at those that have joined the Republican Party? Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele and so on. It would take an entire new post to point out the many flaws in these famous black Republicans.

And when it comes to Hispanics, just the terrible disrespect Republicans showed for Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor gives Hispanics pause. And Mitt Romney showing up in "brown face"? And the idea of "self deportation"? Hispanics I know feel terribly disrespected.

The anti education rhetoric.

Putting creationists on the National Science Committee.

The attacks on government workers such as "Police, Firemen and Teachers".

The positions on abortion and rape.

The position on equal pay for equal work.

And what their leadership has planned for them. Saying none of them are smart and telling them education is for snobs. All this when Romney's plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees to be the "overseers" of the Republican Base. They can only cheer being called stupid and pushed to the back for so long until they realize they are part of the 47% people like Romney despise.

See, the Democratic Party, being a coalition party, is very centered. Because no one group can really take over the party. Even with one group, like many blacks, not liking the gays, they understand what it takes and the benefits of working together.

Republicans, being 90% or more white have veered far to the far right because there is nothing there to keep them balanced.
"Smart" people don't believe in "let him die".
"Smart" people don't believe in "every man for himself".
"Smart" people don't mix science and mysticism.
"Smart" people have more economics policies than just "tax cuts".
"Smart" people don't believe corporations are people.

we otta be thankful that someone like Mitt wants to step in and run this mess.

Romney is surrounded by all of Bush's former advisers. They want Mitt to "finish the job" they started under Bush.

Obama wants to finish the job Vladimir Ilitch Lenin started in Russia in 1917, in the United States of America in 2012.

Yep, you folks just keep on believing your own propaganda, it should hold you in pretty good sted for the next 30 years or so, and the whole time you'll be scratching your heads saying where did we get it so wrong. You might want to pracitce that a little in the next 3 weeks, so it won't be such a shock on your system.

To me, negging someones rep is childish and I will never do it, except in resopnse to someone negging me. Remeber the Golden Rule, do unto others.

-------------

The "new" Golden Rule for the Republican Party. Not sure if it's "Let him die" or "Every man for himself". Can it be both?

"LET HIM DIE".

For Republicans, it is thew murderer on death row, for Democrats, it is the innocent baby in the womb.

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF".

For Republicans, it is a way of life, for Democrats it is an excuse to call all Republicans racist.

Translating the OP: Class and race warfare still won't win elections for Progressives.

Boo fucking hoo

Forum List

Back