Regardless of the Winner, Hillary Has Lost.

Libs and cons will always be with us.

Like the spirit of my dead mother in law. Heavens.

pr48176-640x640-b-p-ffffff.jpg

Constitutional question:

Can a president be impeached before being inaugurated?

Better question, can a president pardon themselves?
It is my understanding...yes.

Then why didn't Nixon pardon himself for Watergate, or Clinton pardon himself for blowjob gate?
I am sure that Nixon asked himself that later in California. Clinton knew he could not be convicted.

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.
Yes, even if she does win, the rest of the timeless lyric goes "all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again".
She will continue to lie and perhaps then she could be impeached, just like her husband.
Unlike her husband, she would actually be removed form office. That is a certainty.

Constitutional question:

Then why didn't Nixon pardon himself for Watergate, or Clinton pardon himself for blowjob gate?

Even Nixon had some ethical standards and decided against it. The Clintons have replaced ethical standards with raw political power and corruption.

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.
Yes, even if she does win, the rest of the timeless lyric goes "all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again".
She will continue to lie and perhaps then she could be impeached, just like her husband.
Unlike her husband, she would actually be removed form office. That is a certainty.
Nothing is a certainty, but I would bet anyone who voted her to get off, would be voted out of office.

Constitutional question:

Nixon had the class to resign instead. Clinton? Don't know.

Now you do. Nixon also decided not to challenge the massive vote fraud in IL and TX in 1960.

Forum List

Back