Regardless of the Winner, Hillary Has Lost.

Clearly, even on the increasingly diminishing chance that the Beast wins the election, she has lost. This is what is classically called a Pyrrhic Victory. Humpty Dumpty was never put back together again. So it shall be for her.

Black Knight personified!

All limbs chopped off and still claiming it's a victory....or at least a tie.

Give Trump a participation trophy.

Regardless of the winner, the next president will never be accepted as president by the other side.
considering the other side gave us 8 years of no president, I dont really feel too bad about them having to deal with a Trump administration. Although, I highly doubt that will be an issue.

Republicans are whistling past a graveyard....

They will be reminded on Tuesday about how a disastrous pick Trump was

Clearly, even on the increasingly diminishing chance that the Beast wins the election, she has lost. This is what is classically called a Pyrrhic Victory. Humpty Dumpty was never put back together again. So it shall be for her.

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.
I hope you are wrong about a pardon.
If there is no indictment before Jan. 20th, she'll be in the office and will pardon herself. What happens to the aides that lied to the FBI? Will she pardon them, too?

We are going to hear thousands of stories, to wit: the voter got in to the booth, looked at the ticket, burst into tears, tore it up, and walked out.

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.
I hope you are wrong about a pardon.
If there is no indictment before Jan. 20th, she'll be in the office and will pardon herself. What happens to the aides that lied to the FBI? Will she pardon them, too?
The Constitution says that the president "shall have the power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment."

If she does, who is to say no. SCOTUS won't.

Funny you should mention all this.

While I don't agree with anything you wrote...

I will say this....no matter who wins, the other party will dog them mercilessly. They will spend all their time trying to take that President down, to the exclusion of doing their real jobs

Forum List

Back