Regal Cinemas Closing - Hollywood Glitterati Deserve It!

this is where things are really funny with GGboi.

im not sure he "defends" them, but he doesn't attack them for the very same things he goes after trump with such glee and abandon. if you don't join in the attack, you worship trump.

you can say biden sucks and he'll say "yes he does BUT GOD DAMN THAT TRUMP and get back on that train. he will attack trump for anything and everything but fail to hold "his side" just as accountable. most he'll do is say they suck too but NEVER tirade on them as he does trump.

in the end he doesn't give a shit what anyone does but trump.

pretty pathetic mindset.
Trump Derangement Syndrome

Link to just one.
The links would fill up the site and shut it down probably..... Do you not understand that when you argue with conservatives in favor of the left, that you are supporting the left in which empowers their policies ???? You can't be this stupid, can you ??

this is where things are really funny with GGboi.

im not sure he "defends" them, but he doesn't attack them for the very same things he goes after trump with such glee and abandon. if you don't join in the attack, you worship trump.

you can say biden sucks and he'll say "yes he does BUT GOD DAMN THAT TRUMP and get back on that train. he will attack trump for anything and everything but fail to hold "his side" just as accountable. most he'll do is say they suck too but NEVER tirade on them as he does trump.

in the end he doesn't give a shit what anyone does but trump.

pretty pathetic mindset.
Nailed it.

Then it should be easy as fuck for you to pick just one and post it here.

I will be happy to wait.
Ok, then just get you some ear phones, and start reading your own material back to your microphone in which is hooked to your earphone's, and Viola you been schooled by your own bull crap.. ROTFLMBO..

Ok, then just get you some ear phones, and start reading your own material back to your microphone in which is hooked to your earphone's, and Viola you been schooled by your own bull crap.. ROTFLMBO..

So, you still cannot even find one to link to.

Weird when there are as many as you claim.

Are you blind ??? I've done laid out the criteria for you, and you refusing to accept it is your admitting to defeat.

Still waiting on just one link....why is it so hard when there has to be 1000s to choose from?

Still waiting on just one link....why is it so hard when there has to be 1000s to choose from?
You keep adding them here everytime you open that mouth, otherwise with your word's spoken, and your arguing with me and other's on everything conservatives take up as policy positions against the wokes/radical Democrat's/leftist ummmmmm is enough proof, so why do I have to copy and paste over and over again in order to convince you of your own rhetoric and words spewed ?

You keep adding them here everytime you open that mouth, otherwise with your word's spoken, and your arguing with me and other's on everything conservatives take up as policy positions against the wokes/radical Democrat's/leftist is enough proof, so why do I have to copy and paste over and over again in order to convince you of your own rhetoric and words spewed ?

Still no link?

you do not have to copy and paste over and over again, just once.

But you cannot do it so you keep posting this bullshit.

You think you are being clever but you are not.

You keep adding them here everytime you open that mouth, otherwise with your word's spoken, and your arguing with me and other's on everything conservatives take up as policy positions against the wokes/radical Democrat's/leftist ummmmmm is enough proof, so why do I have to copy and paste over and over again in order to convince you of your own rhetoric and words spewed ?
I take it you don't know any Libertarians in real life and that's why you are continue to waste bandwidth.

Still no link?

you do not have to copy and paste over and over again, just once.

But you cannot do it so you keep posting this bullshit.

You think you are being clever but you are not.
Iceberg also summed your bull crap up, but you ignore that because you think I'm an easier target.... ROTFLMBO.

The link is pasted on your face duh... It's you who are the link, with all the argumentative post against conservatism and republicanism on this site, while giving your Democrat buddies an out.

still no links...so odd when you claim to have 1000s to choose from.

But hey, thanks for proving you are just one more liar.

There are no conservatives on this site, so I cannot argue against them.

Sure there are. You just ignore us when your ass is whipped.

I think you've posted thousands of post favoring democrat's (it includes there link's), prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back