Texas Church Sexually Grooming Children & Pressuring Them To Adopt Different Gender

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Just so there is no possibility of confusion, if you support this shit, you are a fucking Satanic animal, if you animals were to lets say attempt to groom my boys and threaten them into silence, you had best pray your evil little asses off to Satan that he gets to you before I do! :Boom2:

Churches, schools, libraries that sponsor this crap needs to be burnt down with no rebuilding permitted.

Just so there is no possibility of confusion, if you support this shit, you are a fucking Satanic animal, if you animals were to lets say attempt to groom my boys and threaten them into silence, you had best pray your evil little asses off to Satan that he gets to you before I do! :Boom2:

"First Christian Church"

Sure.

Jesus is coming back--the number of "churches" sporting gay flags rather than crosses is one sure sign of that.

If you believe anything from Epoch Times your problems are bigger than the state of Texas.

If you believe anything from Epoch Times your problems are bigger than the state of Texas.

Fucking lefties with their goddamn BELIEFS again. ^^^

What a bunch of retarded fucking idiots.

These are the same lemmings who "believe" every word of spew that comes out of the MSM, and social media.

Then they try to shame others because of THEIR beliefs.

Dude, that's not a log in your eye, it's an entire goddamn forest.

What is Disciples of Christ?

"First Christian Church"

Sure.

Jesus is coming back--the number of "churches" sporting gay flags rather than crosses is one sure sign of that.

Disciples of Christ are an offshoot of the Baptist Church.

They are an offshoot of the Baptists.

Every day the political class of mostly Progs led by the current President lies to the people. Accuses others what they themselves do. Lies and denies.

Every day the political class of mostly Progs led by the current President lies to the people. Accuses others what they themselves do. Lies and denies.

Are you talking about the Disciples of Christ church?

Are you talking about the Disciples of Christ church?
With the Progodytes if something is not 100 per cent than it is hypocrisy. To many people for that. There are large Churches that have sold out in ways. More people who are of faith go to smaller ones. I comment on this because it is part of the fabric of people in our nation. Many seemed to have forgotten it. We see what anything goes has done. This is not about condemning as much as keeping a nation united.

The church is Disciples of Christ. It's an offshoot of the Baptists. I'd keep my children away from them.

Forum List

Back