refusing to debate? then i'm refusing to endorse.

K. Republicans all over the nation won races under exactly the same conditions, on the same ballots. None of them cried foul. It's his warped personality that can't accept facts he doesn't like.
Yea, weird how Republicans won in states like AZ, yet the most popular guy lost, because magically a bunch of ballots with Biden only votes came pouring in.

Yea, weird how Republicans won in states like AZ, yet the most popular guy lost, because magically a bunch of ballots with Biden only votes came pouring in.
It is obvious that only key states were chosen for "rigging"

DeSantis said he ended such things as ballot harvesting, thus won the biggest of any of his GOP peers.

What the hell is wrong with the rest of the GOP governors?

No one cares about your “endorsement”.
YOU don't. and that's totally fine, mr unfriendly.

people WILL listen to my future argumentation with regards to the elections however, and this refusal to adhere to the most basic of democratic values (elections debates) certainly weigh kinda heavily on those future argumentations that i'll be entering into the internets.

people WILL listen to my future argumentation with regards to the elections however, and this refusal to adhere to the most basic of democratic values (elections debates) certainly weigh kinda heavily on those future argumentations that i'll be entering into the internets.
Nobody cares about your political arguments or argumentations.

Does America really want debate?

Those supporting Trump and Biden don't. That proves that the majority of America does not want it.

Most people I think are incapable of critical thinking.

I've concluded that democracy is merely a battle for the best propaganda for people to spew.

Whoever is the best at it, wins.

Trump pissed me off when he made fun of DeSantis for his abortion law.

Think about this for a second, Trump put on SCOTUS justices to overturn Roe, and thus give it to the states, states like Florida to decide for themselves.. It is perhaps his biggest legacy as a President, and as such, will forever be hated by the Left. But then he inexplicably drives a nail in the hearts of his supporters by entertaining a federal law to allow abortion at a certain age, much like how Roe was constructed. It is not like he will get any votes from the Left for his change of heart.

What an idiot.
He can say whatever pops into his head about abortion now. It makes no difference. Women don't trust him. They will not forgive him. The GOP can not count on their share of the women's vote anymore.

I had no idea Paris had been destroyed

Well, that is the media for ya, they don't want to prove the Bible correct so they don't report the apocalypse when it happens.

:auiqs.jpg:
oh you SIMPLE SOUL.
you believe everything you see in movies over that which the mass media projects as current events?
there's little hope for you! work on yourself! :D

without critical thinking we're lost.
How can you look at such things as the border and national debt and woke media, corporate America, and academia, and not think we are all lost?

are you seriously trying to bully me into another hobby?
good luck with that.
ha ha ha.
Nope. I just don’t want you to be confused.

Any hint of jocularity aside, why on Earth would Trump stoop to “debate” on any stage with Fat Boy?

And then, down the road, there’s no real percentage in it for Trump to debate the stuttering Alzheimer victim, Potato.

Besides, that mumbling, stumbling, fumbling brain dead scumbag isn’t likely to ever work up the nerve to even try to go up against Trump

Forum List

Back