Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[Here is an article which is asking to become a thread. Who will start one? ]
All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

That would be me.

Susan Akram
B.A., with honors, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
Diplome in International Human Rights, Institut International des Droits de l’Homme, Strasbourg (France)

They should return.
To any other failed Muslim nation.
Of course no Muslim nation wants them.
An entire world of whiney Muslims, and the Pallies are too whiney for them to stand.

That would be me.

Susan Akram
Diplome in International Human Rights, Institut International des Droits de l’Homme, Strasbourg (France)

That's the same silly YouTube video you have cut and pasted multiple times across multiple threads.

That horse is not just dead, but has joined Pliohippus as a Montanan fossil.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

That's the same silly YouTube video you have cut and pasted multiple times across multiple threads.

I know but it is still news if you haven't watched it yet.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

I know but it is still news if you haven't watched it yet.

It's not news. It's spamming.

The solution to the problem of the refugees originating from the Israeli/Arab conflict is easy enough in concept. It can be accomplished, in part, by including them in the other conventions and legal instruments which were created and still exist for refugees today.

A solution:

1. must be a durable solution and release all peoples from their refugee status.
2. must not be imposed upon individual refugees -- they must have options and choice.
3. must not threaten the existence of either the Jewish State nor the potential Arab State.
4. must be equally applied to both Arab and Jewish refugees (and their descendants).
5. should focus on practical and not philosophical ideals.

I suggest:

1. All "refugees" who have been adequately re-settled should no longer be considered refugees, and as such have no special status.
  2. All refugees of the original conflict who have not been resettled be given the option to a) be settled in the territory of their birth b) be settled in the territory of their current residence c) to be settled in the territory from which they were expelled d) to be settled in another host country (with host country's approval).
  3. All descendants of refugees who have not been resettled be given the option to a) be settled in the territory of their birth b) be settled in the territory of their current residence c) be settled in the appropriate Jewish or Arab State in the territory of the conflict d) to be settled in another host country as above.
  4. All refugees of the original conflict (or their immediate families) should receive compensation for losses.
  5. All governments must be required to provide fair and equal citizenship to all refugees re-settled in this manner.

This is pretty much what is done in all other cases, and should have been done, long ago, in this one.

The solution to the problem of the refugees originating from the Israeli/Arab conflict is easy enough in concept. It can be accomplished, in part, by including them in the other conventions and legal instruments which were created and still exist for refugees today.

A solution:

1. must be a durable solution and release all peoples from their refugee status.
2. must not be imposed upon individual refugees -- they must have options and choice.
3. must not threaten the existence of either the Jewish State nor the potential Arab State.
4. must be equally applied to both Arab and Jewish refugees (and their descendants).

I suggest:

1. All "refugees" who have been adequately re-settled should no longer be considered refugees, and as such have no special status.
  2. All refugees of the original conflict who have not been resettled be given the option to a) be settled in the territory of their birth b) be settled in the territory of their current residence c) to be settled in the territory from which they were expelled d) to be settled in another host country (with host country's approval).
  3. All descendants of refugees who have not been resettled be given the option to a) be settled in the territory of their birth b) be settled in the territory of their current residence c) be settled in the appropriate Jewish or Arab State in the territory of the conflict d) to be settled in another host country as above.
  4. All refugees of the original conflict (or their immediate families) should receive compensation for losses.
  5. All governments must be required to provide fair and equal citizenship to all refugees re-settled in this manner.

This is pretty much what is done in all other cases, and should have been done, long ago, in this one.

A key phrase of the UN at the time was "Live in peace with your neighbors" something the Palestinians don't intend to do.

A solution:

I suggest:

A key phrase of the UN at the time was "Live in peace with your neighbors" something the Palestinians don't intend to do.

Would you "live in peace" with people that came into your house without your permission took over most of the rooms of your house for themselves and threw half of your family completely out of your house?

That would be me.

Susan Akram

OUTSTANDING POST! International law grants the Palestinians a right of return. And yet every Arab country refuses to allow the Palestinians this international right. How can anyone forgive the Arab countries for the treatment of their own Palestinians?

From Egypt to Saudi Arabia, the Arab world has abandoned the Palestinians

A solution:

I suggest:

Would you "live in peace" with people that came into your house without your permission took over most of the rooms of your house for themselves and threw half of your family completely out of your house?

I agree, all Muslims need to move to Muslim nations.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Anyone in favor of the right to return does not want peace.

They want to destroy Israel and have another Diaspora.

Or worse.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Anyone who favors the right of return, favors justice and the rule of law.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Muslims talking about justice. LOL!

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Sure they want peace. They just don't want Israel's version of peace.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Right on Monte. And who said Monte is an imbecile? So what can we all do to help convince the Arab countries to grant a right of return for their Palestinians?

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Right on Monte. And who said Monte is an imbecile? So what can we all do to help convince the Arab countries to grant a right of return for their Palestinians?

The Palestinians come from Palestine how could they possibly be from somewhere their ancestors have never been? Perhaps you are confusing the Palestinians with the European Zionists that invaded Palestine, their ancestors do come from elswhere outside of Palestine, a place called Europe.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

You addressed none of my points, yet indicated disagreement.

The act of someone who is afraid, or ashamed of admitting their real position.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Sure they want peace. They just don't want Israel's version of peace.

Enacting the RIght of return would not bring peace, but further war, and, eventually for the Muslims, victory.

Perhaps a radioactive victory of ruins and ash, but they seem to be fine with that, judging by their actions.

That would be me.

Susan Akram

Or worse.

Muslims talking about justice. LOL!

Actually its the Palestinian Christians who represent about a third of the Palestinians in the Diaspora.

Forum List

Back