Red state efforts to suppress Gen Z vote will backfire

Suppression 7of young voters is a last ditch effort of the repubs to stay relevant. It ain't gonna work.
/——/ “A major target is Gen Z college students. The Florida bill forces first-time voters to provide a verified Social Security number, a valid state-issued driver’s license, or a Florida ID card to vote by mail”
So???? What are the requirements to get accepted to any college? Do you think you can just walk in and grab a seat in any classroom? If they flew to the college, how did they board the plane? Ok to demand ID for everything in life without question except voting?

I never said it was cheating. I said Democrats cannot win without cheating. Comprehension is difficult for you hacks.
What cheating? The article seemed to suggest that there was something wrong with Gen Z voting for Dems and you mentioned cheating. Care to explain?

What cheating? The article seemed to suggest that there was something wrong with Gen Z voting for Dems and you mentioned cheating. Care to explain?
Did you read what you responded to? It does not look like it. Also I have no need to discuss the obvious.

You're a fucking idiot. There is no effort by Republicans to suppress the vote of young people.

You simply believe there is because your low IQ makes you extremely suggestible and therefore likely to believe fake news.

You're a moron.
MAGATS
Every accusation is an admission.

Ds depend on naive, ignorant, dumb 20 year olds, like they do pedos and criminals.
Because they CANT appeal to decent people. Thats one area where the whole duopoly fails.
Again, every accusation is an admission.

Is it possible that lefties really think producing a photo I.D. to vote constitutes voter suppression? If you can't suppress left wing Gen Z types from assaulting conservative speakers in colleges or killing each other in cities like Chicago and Atlanta how in the hell does the left think you can suppress the freaking vote?

The Country is falling apart under a doddering old fool and lefties think they have an issue with whiny Gen X voters who think they (sniff sniff) might not be able to make it to the voting booth in 2024 because of cruel regulations promoted by the GOP? It would be funny if it wasn't so freaking pathetic.

Forum List

Back