Red state efforts to suppress Gen Z vote will backfire

Suppression 7of young voters is a last ditch effort of the repubs to stay relevant. It ain't gonna work.

My son and his large pack of friends. Not a single Democrat among them. Mid-twenties. My daughter, her long-term boyfriend. Early 20s. Same.

I don't think these are the Biden voters you think they are.

Suppression 7of young voters is a last ditch effort of the repubs to stay relevant. It ain't gonna work.
You're a fucking idiot. There is no effort by Republicans to suppress the vote of young people.

You simply believe there is because your low IQ makes you extremely suggestible and therefore likely to believe fake news.

You're a moron.

Of course it will. Their 'culture war' is predicated on a fundamentally flawed read of the zeitgeist of the American people.

Conservatives think that its schools that are 'indoctrinating' children and 'making' them gay or trans. And if only they make it illegal for any teacher to discuss being gay or trans in school, that kids wouldn't be gay or trans anymore.

That's not how any of this works.

Ds depend on naive, ignorant, dumb 20 year olds, like they do pedos and criminals.
Because they CANT appeal to decent people. Thats one area where the whole duopoly fails.

Forum List

Back