red rosie odonnel - american traitor?

not to mention the fact that the polls RSR quotes are ancient and that current polls show exactly the opposite.

liberals think rosie is actually a large group of people and therefore think that they have a majority that shares her views. it is one vote per person, despite if a person is equivalent in size to 10

Out goes one fat obnoxious liberal - in comes another fat obnoxious liberal

Rumors Rise of Roseanne for Rosie Replacement
Posted by Matthew Sheffield on April 30, 2007 - 10:53.
According to the New York Post's Don Kaplan, Roseanne Barr is the early favorite to replace the deposed Rosie O'Donnell.
Barr is no less of a liberal and almost as controversial as O'Donnell. If she were to replace O'Donnell, Barr would continue to tilt the show to the extreme left and fail to bring back the many viewers of "The View" who were offended at the numerous outrageous statements made by O'Donnell.

In a March appearance on HBO's "Real Time," Barr alleged that conservatives "liked Reagan because he's a confederate. [...] They worship him because he dismantled working rights for people."

http://newsbusters.org/

Keep saying that when the Dems pull their surrender date - will you call that a strategic redeployment of tactics?

like I said over and over again....sionce november of last year, we have been able to count. We know that we do not have a veto proof majority in either house nor will we until '08. We do know that the American people support the departure date legislation that the president will veto. That will further distance him and his party from the will of the people. Democrats will then try to craft a bill that has benchmarks. and hope that Bush signs that one...if he doesn't, it will FURTHER distance you guys from the mainstream.... and then we will fund the troops....but only then.....no "caving"..... just doing the math and letting Bush's vetoes do their damage.

like I said over and over again....sionce november of last year, we have been able to count. We know that we do not have a veto proof majority in either house nor will we until '08. We do know that the American people support the departure date legislation that the president will veto. That will further distance him and his party from the will of the people. Democrats will then try to craft a bill that has benchmarks. and hope that Bush signs that one...if he doesn't, it will FURTHER distance you guys from the mainstream.... and then we will fund the troops....but only then.....no "caving"..... just doing the math and letting Bush's vetoes do their damage.

Keep waving the white flag MM - all the way into the 08 elections

Translation - I am losing so I am leaving

no...translation: you never SAY anything...you just continue to spew the same one liners in response to EVERYTHING. YOu fucking remind me of a Chatty Cathy doll.... you can only "say" about ten or twelve different things and you keep rotating them. The "white flag" line being one of them..... it is so fucking old and predictable and wearing thin.....

you never answer my question about what the meaning of the word surrender is..... you never answer my question where I ask you to explain your assertion that America has seen a 60% decrease in casualties.... you never answer any questions posed by ANYONE. You just spew oneliners and cut and paste op-ed pieces.

You would be surprised at the PMs I get from conservatives telling me how embarrassed they are about you. You give your political philosophy and your party a very bad name.....

I keep hoping that one day that will start to sink in and you will realize that the time has come to start writing your own stuff and to start interacting with people in debate and dialog..... as it is, you have become a parody of yourself.

no...translation: you never SAY anything...you just continue to spew the same one liners in response to EVERYTHING. YOu fucking remind me of a Chatty Cathy doll.... you can only "say" about ten or twelve different things and you keep rotating them. The "white flag" line being one of them..... it is so fucking old and predictable and wearing thin.....

you never answer my question about what the meaning of the word surrender is..... you never answer my question where I ask you to explain your assertion that America has seen a 60% decrease in casualties.... you never answer any questions posed by ANYONE. You just spew oneliners and cut and paste op-ed pieces.

You would be surprised at the PMs I get from conservatives telling me how embarrassed they are about you. You give your political philosophy and your party a very bad name.....

I keep hoping that one day that will start to sink in and you will realize that the time has come to start writing your own stuff and to start interacting with people in debate and dialog..... as it is, you have become a parody of yourself.

It seems Dems are ready to surrender to Pres Bush

do you have anything other than "snappy one liners"?

Dems have forced the president to veto a bill that the majority of Americans want him to sign.

Then why are your Dems going to the WH with hat in hand?

Will Reid bring his white flag with him this morning to his meeting with Pres Bush?

Then why are your Dems going to the WH with hat in hand?

Will Reid bring his white flag with him this morning to his meeting with Pres Bush?

they are going to try to work out a compromise. Do you understand how politics works? Has there ever been any assertions by the democrats since November that we had a veto-proof majority? of course not. Bush just vetoed his second bill ever.... and it was a bill that the American people supported. that is GOOD for democrats. We will now get down to finding some way to fund the troops - benchmarks, something - but we got Bush to veto the bill that the American people wanted him to sign.

Forum List

Back